PDA

View Full Version : another feral kitten

Aimee S
November 13th 03, 04:52 AM
I am happy to report that the little calico that I trapped, I got pretty
well tamed and I found a wonderful home for her, she has a calico
sister, I tryed trapping her today with no luck, so tomorrow I will try
again, I need prayers she is smarter about the trap than her sister.

Thank you all for your support, wish me luck,

Aimee

Cheryl
November 15th 03, 03:27 AM
In ,
Aimee S > composed with style:
> I am happy to report that the little calico that I trapped, I got
> pretty well tamed and I found a wonderful home for her, she has a
> calico sister, I tryed trapping her today with no luck, so tomorrow
> I will try again, I need prayers she is smarter about the trap than
> her sister.
>
> Thank you all for your support, wish me luck,
>
> Aimee

Good luck! :) Also good work on taming and finding a home for the
little calico. You're awesome!