PDA

View Full Version : Re: What To Do With My Cat?

Luvskats00
December 30th 03, 10:32 PM
Equilizer - the idiot who insists on hiding behind a phony ID...

As usual, you can't post anything but false information. Is it because you're
mentally ill? There is help available..perhaps medication, too.

I offered to provide references...but never did I say I'd post it publicly.
Since you prove to be a troll..I wouldn't involve other legitimate - ethical
people and businesses to someone who can't even post a correct ID. You haven't
proved you're mentally fit, either.

Here's the deal...the legitimate deal. You provide your real name and address,
and email address so it can be verified. Then, I will provide the names/phone
numbers of my vet, 2 vets I worked for, the manager of a shelter where I
volunteered, two heads of rescue groups where I volunteered AND the head of the
rescue group that OK'd this adoption. (She has been involved w/the cat's
problems since day 1).

Cat Protector
December 31st 03, 01:38 AM
Just killfile her and be done with it.