January 31st 04, 01:50 PM
We have updated our site to include a LOST and FOUND page and you can now
join our branch and make a secure on-line donation to the charity. Please do
visit us and feel free to browse the site at www.southbhamcats.org.uk

PS - we also have more cats coming in for re-homing see our 'Homes Wanted'
page

Thanks for looking

Ian - Webmaster www.southbhamcats.org.uk

Fan
February 17th 04, 06:06 AM
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:50:04 +0000 (UTC), "Ian"
> wrote:

>We have updated our site to include a LOST and FOUND page and you can now
>join our branch and make a secure on-line donation to the charity. Please do
>visit us and feel free to browse the site at www.southbhamcats.org.uk
>
>PS - we also have more cats coming in for re-homing see our 'Homes Wanted'
>page
>
>Thanks for looking
>
>Ian - Webmaster www.southbhamcats.org.uk

Are you associated with an organization called the Cats Protection
League in the UK? Same logo, so I assume you are. The reason that I
ask is because I have been trying to get some information from them
and they refuse to reply to my question.

I e-mailed them at and first got an almost instant
reply. Although I clearly asked what their policy was, on a specific
issue, they asked for my full name, address, and contact person's
name. They wanted to schedule a home visit to inspect my house. In the
followup e-mail to them, I reiterated that I was simply asking what
their policy was and was not trying to adopt an animal.

The purpose of my query was to interject the facts in a discussion and
I told them that. I felt that of value because two, or more, of the
partipants in the discussion were giving very conflicting statements
on the policy issue.

They did not reply. I have now e-mailed them three times, asking for a
reply. This is increadibly rude of them and I would like to file a
complaint. Obviously, e-mailing it to the same address would be a
waste of time :-)

Any suggestions?