PDA

View Full Version : feral cats on news broadcast

RedRiver35
February 9th 04, 09:23 PM
Good afternoon all:

In Austin, Tx on KEYE news tonight, I don't know which broadcast, they are
advertising that they are going to have a segment about how "wild cats" are
dangerous to your cat and dog.

M. A.
"The day may come when the rest of the animal creation may acquire those rights
which never could have been withholden from them but by the hand of tyranny.
The question is not can they REASON, nor can they TALK, but can they SUFFER?"
-- Jeremy Bentham

Cat Protector
February 10th 04, 02:02 AM
Are planning on taping it and sharing it with the rest of us? Some of us
here don't live in Texas.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com