PDA

View Full Version : Most adorable picture of little girl with her cat...please come and look

Danny
March 25th 04, 06:12 AM
My ten year old daughter has just entered an adorable picture that she
took of her little sister with her cat into an international photo
contest.

Please come and have a look at it (and vote) .

It's at http://www.photography-unlimited.jp/?phl=e&photo=M4Cxyyxp

Have a great day with your cat

Danny

March 25th 04, 02:16 PM
In article >,
(Danny) wrote:

> My ten year old daughter has just entered an adorable picture that she
> took of her little sister with her cat into an international photo
> contest.
>
> Please come and have a look at it (and vote) .
>
> It's at http://www.photography-unlimited.jp/?phl=e&photo=M4Cxyyxp
>
> Have a great day with your cat
>
> Danny

Well, I think her photo certainly has a shot at the prize.

Zgirl
March 27th 04, 03:02 AM
i set it as my desktop... its so sweet :)