PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I did this....

Lotte
March 27th 04, 09:58 AM
But please tell your friends anyway....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2996692652

Luvskats00
April 4th 04, 08:48 AM
Is this a joke? Selling cats on Ebay is unacceptable. The poor cat could be
going to a lab or a potential abuser!

Magic Mood Jeep©
April 4th 04, 01:21 PM
I think you'd better re-read that auction page. She's not selling the cat,
she's selling 'good deed' certificates for $5.00 each to raise the money to
transport the cat to a new home in a different state.

Also, you might want to read up on the story of Mr. X - he was a 'stray'
that was mangled by the fan belt of a vehicle, the auction poster paid for
the surgery and vet bills for the cat herself, out of her own pocket (not
cheap), but said cat is somewhat incontinent after losing it's tail, she
already has a 'special needs' kitty and cannot keep her. A vet in another
state has offered to accept Mr. X.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"Luvskats00" > wrote in message
> Is this a joke? Selling cats on Ebay is unacceptable. The poor cat could
be
> going to a lab or a potential abuser!

Lotte
April 5th 04, 12:02 AM
Uh, you *might* want to read the web page link... I'm not selling the cat,
I'm raising money to take him to a new home in California.

By the way, folks, all systems are "go" for the trip, and I've raised over
$300! I'm leaving early in the morning, and will post an update when I get
home, so bookmark his web page at: http://www.io.com/~minerva/mrx.html.

Thanks to everybody for your support and advice. I could never have done
this without you -- Lotte