PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a cat

Candace
April 21st 04, 11:43 PM
Hi. I am in the Birimingham, Alabama area and I have a friend looking
for a cocoa brown colored cat. If anyone has any info please email me
at . Thanks.

Tracy
April 22nd 04, 03:38 AM
Go to www.petfinder.com and search for a Havana lookalike cat. I just
did that and there are two boys, one in Jacksonville, FL and one in
Houston, TX that need a home right now. That said, I never have been
an advocate of selecting a cat by color, but I'll take anyway there is
to find a home for a cat that needs one. Don't buy from a breeder.
Just watch petfinder until you find a cat that suits you.

There's eight listed nationwide and they all look like beauties :>