PDA

View Full Version : Custom items for your rescue group

SavingShibas
April 27th 04, 10:02 PM
Your dog on a T-shirt?? Your cat on a calendar?

Need a special item for Mother's Day..Father's Day...any day? I am
using digital images to personalize T-shirts, calendars, bumper
stickers, license plate holders, lunch boxes, stuffed animals...you
name it! If you need a personalized gift or have something neat you
would like printed on a t-shirt or other item, send me the digital
image (or give me an idea of what you would like) and I will put it on
the item(s) of your choice! Once you see the item on my website
http://www.cafeshops.com/nakatsukahill then order it on the site! It
will be delivered to your address or a gift recipient!

Any questions, just ask! I can also get bulk order discounts for 15+
identical items!

I also have shirts geared towards Indiana Shiba Rescue volunteers! Go
to http://www.cafeshops.com/happypets and check it out. 10% of
proceeds from purchases on this site go to Midwest Shiba Inu Rescue.

Thanks! Jeni Hill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
Jeni Hill; Midwest Shiba Inu Rescue Home Visit Coordinator
Personal email:
Rescue email:
web: http://www.geocities.com/the_kokonuts
fax: 270-573-0519
Shiba shirts & things at http://www.cafeshops.com/happypets

Cat Protector
April 28th 04, 01:54 AM
Actually anyone can set up their own store and have a shirt with the digital
image if they take the picture themselves. Why would someone need to pay you
to do that?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
om...