PDA

View Full Version : CHartreux Cat Wanted

Ralph Farr
July 11th 04, 03:59 PM
Hello,
I wish to adopt/purchase a Chartreux cat or kitten. I really do like
this breed of cat and wish to obtain one for a household pet. I live in
Memphis, TN and would appreciate any referrals to breeders in this area
also. Thank you.

Wendy
July 11th 04, 06:24 PM
"Ralph Farr" > wrote in message
> Hello,
> I wish to adopt/purchase a Chartreux cat or kitten. I really do like
> this breed of cat and wish to obtain one for a household pet. I live in
> Memphis, TN and would appreciate any referrals to breeders in this area
> also. Thank you.

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi

Wendy
July 11th 04, 06:24 PM
"Ralph Farr" > wrote in message
> Hello,
> I wish to adopt/purchase a Chartreux cat or kitten. I really do like
> this breed of cat and wish to obtain one for a household pet. I live in
> Memphis, TN and would appreciate any referrals to breeders in this area
> also. Thank you.

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi

Tracy
July 12th 04, 12:39 AM
According to Petfinder, there are two Chartreux mixes, both two year
old females (probably sisters) at Whispering Willows Rescue in
Tri-Cities, TN. You can contact them at: