PDA

View Full Version : Is there a cat olympics?

Electric Nachos
August 16th 04, 09:23 AM
I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

Priscilla Ballou
August 16th 04, 04:38 PM
In article >,
"Electric Nachos" > wrote:

> I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

There'd be a mob scene at the tryouts for the team.

Priscilla

Priscilla Ballou
August 16th 04, 04:38 PM
In article >,
"Electric Nachos" > wrote:

> I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

There'd be a mob scene at the tryouts for the team.

Priscilla

MaryL
August 16th 04, 05:06 PM
"Electric Nachos" > wrote in message
> I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

I want to enter Duffy in the climbing competition and Holly in the high-leap
competition.

MaryL

MaryL
August 16th 04, 05:06 PM
"Electric Nachos" > wrote in message
> I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

I want to enter Duffy in the climbing competition and Holly in the high-leap
competition.

MaryL

Fan
August 16th 04, 05:22 PM
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:23:38 -0700, "Electric Nachos"
> wrote:

>I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

See the group rec.pets.cats.community for details on this. There is
quite a discussion of events and plans.

Fan
August 16th 04, 05:22 PM
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:23:38 -0700, "Electric Nachos"
> wrote:

>I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

See the group rec.pets.cats.community for details on this. There is
quite a discussion of events and plans.

August 16th 04, 06:54 PM
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:23:38 -0700, "Electric Nachos"
> wrote:

>I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

I would enter my 3 in the sleeping relay.

August 16th 04, 06:54 PM
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:23:38 -0700, "Electric Nachos"
> wrote:

>I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

I would enter my 3 in the sleeping relay.

Vivian S
August 25th 04, 04:22 PM
Priscilla Ballou > wrote in message >...
> In article >,
> "Electric Nachos" > wrote:
>
> > I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

Mine will be entered in the hair bow floor hockey competition. He can
hustle like nobody's business!

Vivian S
August 25th 04, 04:22 PM
Priscilla Ballou > wrote in message >...
> In article >,
> "Electric Nachos" > wrote:
>
> > I would like to enter mine in the laziness competition.

Mine will be entered in the hair bow floor hockey competition. He can
hustle like nobody's business!

Cat Protector
August 25th 04, 07:17 PM
I'd enter Isis into olympic competition but she'd rather I do all the
events. If she did decide to compete she'd be great at sprinting. Jade could
enter into wrestling as she is sizable. Icarus would be perfect in wrestling
or track and field. I'd enter him into martial arts but he isn't that
disciplined yet.