PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all those who recommended Petfinder!

Eileen Lei
August 26th 04, 07:04 AM
I wish I could thank you in a personal email, but I no longer have your email
address. I wrote about a month ago asking for advice about 2 kittens I found
and needed to place in a good home. I got the advice to place online classified
ads. They really worked out for me! I found a GREAT home with a fabulous couple
and the best part, brother and sister get to stay together!

Newspaper classified ads were costing me a fortune. Thanks again for the help!

Eileen (and Polka dot and Moonbeam)

Luvskats00
August 26th 04, 01:07 PM
(Eileen Lei)
writes

>I wish I could thank you in a personal email, but I no longer have your email
>address. I wrote about a month ago asking for advice about 2 kittens I found
>and needed to place in a good home.

I am a fan of petfinder.com. I post about it here regularly. I got my Nellie
Belle that way!

Luvskats00
August 26th 04, 01:07 PM
(Eileen Lei)
writes

>I wish I could thank you in a personal email, but I no longer have your email
>address. I wrote about a month ago asking for advice about 2 kittens I found
>and needed to place in a good home.

I am a fan of petfinder.com. I post about it here regularly. I got my Nellie
Belle that way!

MaryL
August 28th 04, 05:51 PM
"Luvskats00" > wrote in message
> (Eileen Lei)
> writes
>
> >I wish I could thank you in a personal email, but I no longer have your
email
> >address. I wrote about a month ago asking for advice about 2 kittens I
found
> >and needed to place in a good home.
>
> I am a fan of petfinder.com. I post about it here regularly. I got my
Nellie
> Belle that way!

Yes, it's a great site. That's how I learned about Duffy, and our local
Alley Cat Allies places many cats through them.

MaryL

MaryL
August 28th 04, 05:51 PM
"Luvskats00" > wrote in message
> (Eileen Lei)
> writes
>
> >I wish I could thank you in a personal email, but I no longer have your
email
> >address. I wrote about a month ago asking for advice about 2 kittens I
found
> >and needed to place in a good home.
>
> I am a fan of petfinder.com. I post about it here regularly. I got my
Nellie
> Belle that way!

Yes, it's a great site. That's how I learned about Duffy, and our local
Alley Cat Allies places many cats through them.

MaryL

Cat Protector
August 30th 04, 02:38 AM
You did go to see their home didn't you? Did you also charge an adoption fee
as well?