PDA

View Full Version : Thank you! Miss Violette, Tiger, OEJ, TV & Trudi!

December 26th 04, 02:22 AM
Dear Miss Violette, Tiger, OEJ, TV & Trudi!
Thank you so much for the wonderful presents which you sent us. We
just opened our package a little while ago and we are still playing
with the furry tail! It is great fun. Mom says she thinks it will be
bald by morning. The fleecy blanket and the kitty bed will come in
handy too. The stripey balls roll real well. Mom says thank you for
the book mark too!
We like the tail so much that we are enjoying the box!
Raphael, Black Jack, Baby Kitty (BK), Antonio, Sweet William
and Mollie Anne

Miss Violette
December 28th 04, 08:24 AM
We are glad you liked everything, the furry one couldn't find a snack that
soft felt safe in sending you so they didn't send food, We voted for nip but
for some reason soft said no to that as well, but the good news is that soft
heard about a kitty treat that is almost all protein, it is freeze dried
chicken, she is going to check it out when she finds a whole foods store,
Miss Violette for her house
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Dear Miss Violette, Tiger, OEJ, TV & Trudi!
> Thank you so much for the wonderful presents which you sent us. We
> just opened our package a little while ago and we are still playing
> with the furry tail! It is great fun. Mom says she thinks it will be
> bald by morning. The fleecy blanket and the kitty bed will come in
> handy too. The stripey balls roll real well. Mom says thank you for
> the book mark too!
> We like the tail so much that we are enjoying the box!
> Raphael, Black Jack, Baby Kitty (BK), Antonio, Sweet William
> and Mollie Anne

Miss Violette
December 28th 04, 08:39 AM
and I forgot, we have a blanket like the one we sent you, we all try and fit
on it when it is cold, soft and furry laugh about this for some reason, it
is very warm on the foot of the watermonsterbed, Miss Violette