PDA

View Full Version : Re: Litterbox offerings wanted

Brenda Watkins
August 28th 03, 12:35 AM
"Shirley" > wrote in message
> To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired cat
> in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats today....grrrr this
makes me so angry.

> Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name yet)
> would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.
>
> --
> Shirley
> see my cats at
> http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
> http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

stinky stuff and purrs, respectively, where needed.
Brenda

Lucy's Mom
August 28th 03, 12:41 AM
Many quiet, soothing purrs for her!!! and many thanks that you found
her!!! She's one lucky kitty, I think!

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:23:07 +0100, "Shirley"
> wrote:

>To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired cat
>in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats today....grrrr
>this makes me so angry.
>
>Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name yet)
>would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.

Steve Touchstone
August 28th 03, 12:47 AM
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:23:07 +0100, "Shirley"
> wrote:

>To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired cat
>in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats today....grrrr
>this makes me so angry.
>
>Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name yet)
>would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.

Glad to hear that she was rescued, and purrs that she'll get over the
ordeal quickly and find her onetruehome

Sherry
August 28th 03, 03:17 AM
>To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired cat
>in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats today....grrrr
>this makes me so angry.
>
>Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name yet)
>would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.
>
>--
>Shirley

Grrr from us too. That's how Jack (RB) came to us.

Sherry

Seanette Blaylock
August 28th 03, 05:32 AM
"Shirley" > had some very interesting things
to say about Litterbox offerings wanted:

>To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired cat
>in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats today....grrrr
>this makes me so angry.
>Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name yet)
>would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.

Felix says if you give him a few minutes, he can add a nice juicy
hairball to the litterbox offerings [which are quite aromatic], and
Avery wants to know if birdie bombs would be of any use.

They're also purring/cooing for all the good guys in this, including
the cat.

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has

LOL
August 28th 03, 05:52 AM
"Shirley" > wrote in message >...
> To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired cat
> in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats today....grrrr
> this makes me so angry.
>
> Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name yet)
> would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.

We have gotten out the gallon-size ziplock bags to begin the
collection. Pieces of sh*t to a piece of sh*t - how perfectly
appropriate.

We are sending many purrs to the kitty, hoping she recovers from her
stressful ordeal, and also to the marvelous human now taking care of
her.

------
Krista

Adrian
August 28th 03, 03:34 PM
Shirley wrote:
> To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired cat
> in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats today....grrrr
> this makes me so angry.
>
> Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name yet)
> would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.

Hisspits to the s**t, purrs for the cat hoping she feels less stressed.
--
Adrian
"The Cat. He walked by himself, and all places were alike to him."

SUQKRT
August 28th 03, 04:38 PM
In article >, "Shirley"
> wrote:

>To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired cat
>in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats today....grrrr
>this makes me so angry.
>
>Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name yet)
>would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.
>
>--
>Shirley
Purrs & litterbox offerings.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

Shirley
August 29th 03, 11:11 PM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Shirley wrote:
> >
> > To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired
cat
> > in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats
today....grrrr
> > this makes me so angry.
> >
> > Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name
yet)
> > would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.
> >

> Lots of dirty litter ready here, as well as purrs and calming
thoughts
> for the pretty little girl. Please let us know how she goes on.
>
> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine.

She is still very stressed as she doesn't like other cats and the only
space available is with other cats. I had the job of cleaning her cage
and feeding her today, she was ok while I was blocking her view of the
other cats and she even let me pet her until she caught sight of
another cat and then she gave me a nice slap on the arm with claws
(read razors) extended. What she needs is a place on her own but every
foster home is full to overflowing at the moment :-(

She is so pretty, a semi-long haired silver and white tabby. I hope
she finds a forever home quickly.
--
Shirley
see my cats at
http://communities.msn.co.uk/Friendsfamilyandfelines2
http://uk.msnusers.com/friendsfamilyandfelines3

Steve Touchstone
August 30th 03, 01:30 AM
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:11:30 +0100, "Shirley"
> wrote:

>"Tanada" > wrote in message
>> Shirley wrote:
>> >
>> > To give to the piece of s**t who dumped a pretty semi-long haired
>cat
>> > in a taped up cardboard box outside a block of flats
>today....grrrr
>> > this makes me so angry.
>> >
>> > Some soothing purrs for the little beauty (she hasn't got a name
>yet)
>> > would be welcome as she is quite stressed by the ordeal.
>> >

>> Lots of dirty litter ready here, as well as purrs and calming
>thoughts
>> for the pretty little girl. Please let us know how she goes on.
>>
>> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine.
>
>She is still very stressed as she doesn't like other cats and the only
>space available is with other cats. I had the job of cleaning her cage
>and feeding her today, she was ok while I was blocking her view of the
>other cats and she even let me pet her until she caught sight of
>another cat and then she gave me a nice slap on the arm with claws
>(read razors) extended. What she needs is a place on her own but every
>foster home is full to overflowing at the moment :-(

Perhaps a screen (or even just a towel draped over the door so that
she won't have to see the others.

>She is so pretty, a semi-long haired silver and white tabby. I hope
>she finds a forever home quickly.

I'll second the hope that she finds her onetruehome quickly - if not
that you can find a nice quiet foster home

Also will get the purr generators going for her (Oh, and I just
switched out the litterbox, so have plenty of offerings.)