PDA

View Full Version : Re: Marina

jen.d
August 10th 03, 06:12 PM
> One word of warning to Mr Bob, though. Nikki has quite a few young
admirers
> (not to say boytoys) around the world, and I suspect some of them are
aboard
> the good ship Mouser as we speak. So, Mr Bob may have a lot more than
Frank
> to contend with.

Kid is surprised her soul-sista would defy her as such being on that
wretched ship that is under the guidance of one PineCone who threatens her
good castle. However, her castle will not be taken, regardless of who is on
that ship.

She asks her soul-sista to come to her side, share her castle, and defend it
against the meek kitties.

From the atrociously arrogant Kid.

Marina
August 10th 03, 06:51 PM
"jen.d" > wrote

> Kid is surprised her soul-sista would defy her as such being on that
> wretched ship that is under the guidance of one PineCone who threatens her
> good castle. However, her castle will not be taken, regardless of who is
on
> that ship.
>
> She asks her soul-sista to come to her side, share her castle, and defend
it
> against the meek kitties.

Kid has put Nikki between a rock and a hard place. One one side, her beloved
Daddy Frank, on the other her soul sistah Kid. How can she choose between
them? Maybe she'll be able to win over the young men on board, and then she
can lead a mutiny against the Poor Cap'n, and Kid can join the ship. Arr,
matey? Frank might even help us. He is getting tired of all the remarks
about him and Waffles. Those young whippersnappers should watch what they
say to him.

--
Nikki, the mole

Stacey
August 10th 03, 07:39 PM
Dear Kid,

Did you know there was a famous pirate named captain Kidd???? Cap'n Pine
Cone doesn't stand a chance!!!!

Stacey :)

"jen.d" > wrote in message
. ca...
> > One word of warning to Mr Bob, though. Nikki has quite a few young
> admirers
> > (not to say boytoys) around the world, and I suspect some of them are
> aboard
> > the good ship Mouser as we speak. So, Mr Bob may have a lot more than
> Frank
> > to contend with.
>
> Kid is surprised her soul-sista would defy her as such being on that
> wretched ship that is under the guidance of one PineCone who threatens her
> good castle. However, her castle will not be taken, regardless of who is
on
> that ship.
>
> She asks her soul-sista to come to her side, share her castle, and defend
it
> against the meek kitties.
>
> From the atrociously arrogant Kid.

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
August 10th 03, 10:32 PM
>He is getting tired of all the remarks
>about him and Waffles. Those young whippersnappers should watch what they
>say to him.

Indeed. Frank is in his *purrrime* - he could teach those young whippersnappers
a thing or too about luurve and war.

Purrs, Waffles

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

Tanada
August 11th 03, 05:01 AM
"jen.d" wrote:

> Kid is surprised her soul-sista would defy her as such being on that
> wretched ship that is under the guidance of one PineCone who threatens her
> good castle. However, her castle will not be taken, regardless of who is on
> that ship.
>
> She asks her soul-sista to come to her side, share her castle, and defend it
> against the meek kitties.
>
> From the atrociously arrogant Kid.

Kid can keep her smelly old castle. I heard the fat wench talking to
Adam about something called "An ENCLOSURE." She wants to put shelves,
ramps, stands, logs, and play areas in it. That sounds like more fun
than any old castle, and she wants to roof it for when it rains. When
it's done, I'll throw a party so that all of you who want can ghost over
and play in it.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. tired of the bickering