PDA

View Full Version : Paws for thought

Marina
August 29th 03, 06:21 AM
This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)

http://tinyurl.com/lk5q

--
Marina

Cheryl
August 29th 03, 06:31 AM
"Marina" > wrote in message
> This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lk5q
>
> --
> Marina

Where???

L. Kelly
August 29th 03, 06:39 AM
"Marina" > wrote in message
| This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
|
| http://tinyurl.com/lk5q
|
| --
| Marina

His toes look so wonderfully tickle-able(?).....LOL
--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

Cheryl
August 29th 03, 06:43 AM
"L. Kelly" > wrote in message
. ca...

> "Marina" > wrote in message
> | This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
> |
> | http://tinyurl.com/lk5q
> |
> | --
> | Marina
>

> His toes look so wonderfully tickle-able(?).....LOL

LMAO! I saw only individual objects up there, like stuffed animals
until you said that. NOW I see the paws. LOL

Tanada
August 29th 03, 07:42 AM
Marina wrote:

> This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lk5q

Awww, Frank has pretty paws. That is so cute. Mine could never fit on
the shelves above my 'puter, they're too flimsy. But then, knowing my
herd, they'd probably jump down on my head if they did get up there.

Pam S.

Debbie Maizels
August 29th 03, 08:35 AM
Marina > wrote:

> This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lk5q

LOL, I couldn't relax if I saw that, waiting for the descent! (straight
down onto keyboard!)

Deb.
--
Y! diatomdeb :: 0°07'W 51°18'N :: www.scientific-art.com

Jeanette
August 29th 03, 10:26 AM
Marina > wrote in message
> This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lk5q
>
> --
> Marina

That's funny. Is that an IKEA bookcase?

Jeanette

Quetzalcoatl
August 29th 03, 10:30 AM
in article , Marina at
wrote on 29/8/03 6:21 am:

> This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lk5q
>
> --
> Marina

Yup, that's whet they love. Sleepin' and bein' up above everything. ;-)
--
Miaow!

Amedeo (Moggies - http://www.kipple.fsnet.co.uk/moggies/)

Marina
August 29th 03, 03:17 PM
"L. Kelly" > wrote

> His toes look so wonderfully tickle-able(?).....LOL

Oh, no, no-one is allowed to touch Frank's toes. Anywhere else but his toes.

--
Marina

Marina
August 29th 03, 03:18 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote

> LMAO! I saw only individual objects up there, like stuffed animals
> until you said that. NOW I see the paws. LOL

LOL! I thought it might be like one of those spot the kitty pictures.

--
Marina

Marina
August 29th 03, 03:22 PM
"Quetzalcoatl" > wrote

> Yup, that's whet they love. Sleepin' and bein' up above everything. ;-)

So true. I enjoyed your website a great deal. Lovely kitties.

--
Marina

L. Kelly
August 29th 03, 03:30 PM
"Marina" > wrote in message

| "L. Kelly" > wrote
| >

| > His toes look so wonderfully tickle-able(?).....LOL
|
| Oh, no, no-one is allowed to touch Frank's toes. Anywhere else but his toes.
|
| --
| Marina

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww.....what a shame! Linus and Brat both love to have foot rubs and
toe tickles..... :-)
--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

Ginger-lyn Summer
August 29th 03, 06:29 PM
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:21:18 +0300, "Marina"
> wrote:

>This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
>http://tinyurl.com/lk5q
>
>--
>Marina

Hehehe -- too cute :-)

Ginger-lyn

Brenda Watkins
August 29th 03, 11:18 PM
"Marina" > wrote in message
> This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lk5q
>
> --
> Marina

too funny!
Brenda

m. L. Briggs
August 30th 03, 12:05 AM
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:21:18 +0300, "Marina"
> wrote:

>This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
>http://tinyurl.com/lk5q

Did he pass out from drinking too much? MLB

Karen Chuplis
August 30th 03, 01:02 AM
in article , Marina at
wrote on 8/29/03 12:21 AM:

> This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lk5q
>
> --
> Marina

Dang that's cute!

Karen

Christine Burel
August 30th 03, 03:22 AM
How cute! Aren't you tempted to tickle them?
Christine
"Marina" > wrote in message
> This what I see when I look up from the computer. (It's Frank)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lk5q
>
> --
> Marina

Marina
August 30th 03, 05:02 AM
"Christine Burel" > wrote
> How cute! Aren't you tempted to tickle them?

I might be, except that he hates having his feet touched, and besides, he is
too high up. I took a picture to show how high.

http://tinyurl.com/lodh

--
Marina

Quetzalcoatl
August 30th 03, 11:48 AM
in article , Marina at
wrote on 29/8/03 3:22 pm:

> "Quetzalcoatl" > wrote
>>
>> Yup, that's whet they love. Sleepin' and bein' up above everything. ;-)
>
> So true. I enjoyed your website a great deal. Lovely kitties.
>
> --
> Marina

Why, thank you.:-)