PDA

View Full Version : Say goodnight to your pussycat for me

John Ross Mc Master
March 19th 05, 03:46 AM
My cat is in the vets overnight. I'd like to feel I'm connecting with
someone's cat. Say HI! to your fur people from me. Goodnight cats
everywhere.

Karen
March 19th 05, 04:19 AM
in article , John Ross Mc Master
at wrote on 3/18/05 9:46 PM:

> My cat is in the vets overnight. I'd like to feel I'm connecting with
> someone's cat. Say HI! to your fur people from me. Goodnight cats
> everywhere.

That is always so distressing. Purrs for a good outcome for whatever reason
he is there. I still feel so bad that I never got to see Grant again. I
never imagined that. I hope whatever is going on is NOT serious.

Mel
March 19th 05, 06:23 AM
"Karen" > wrote in message
> in article , John Ross Mc Master
> at wrote on 3/18/05 9:46 PM:
>
>> My cat is in the vets overnight. I'd like to feel I'm connecting with
>> someone's cat. Say HI! to your fur people from me. Goodnight cats
>> everywhere.
>
> That is always so distressing. Purrs for a good outcome for whatever
> reason
> he is there. I still feel so bad that I never got to see Grant again. I
> never imagined that. I hope whatever is going on is NOT serious.

Osker and Twinkle hold paws out to you in comfort - - I remember
what it is like to have a furbaby staying at the vet clinic.......a night of
staring at the bedroom wall in the silent darkness, stressing, wondering
what my kitty is thinking.
I hope you are able to get a good rest, and everything turns out well for
your kitty.

Melody

ElvisRocks
March 19th 05, 06:36 AM
I hope everything is okay for you & your kitty. Hugs, Carol
"Mel" > wrote in message

> "Karen" > wrote in message
>> in article , John Ross Mc
>> Master
>> at wrote on 3/18/05 9:46 PM:
>>
>>> My cat is in the vets overnight. I'd like to feel I'm connecting with
>>> someone's cat. Say HI! to your fur people from me. Goodnight cats
>>> everywhere.
>>
>> That is always so distressing. Purrs for a good outcome for whatever
>> reason
>> he is there. I still feel so bad that I never got to see Grant again. I
>> never imagined that. I hope whatever is going on is NOT serious.
>
> Osker and Twinkle hold paws out to you in comfort - - I remember
> what it is like to have a furbaby staying at the vet clinic.......a night
> of staring at the bedroom wall in the silent darkness, stressing,
> wondering what my kitty is thinking.
> I hope you are able to get a good rest, and everything turns out well for
> your kitty.
>
> Melody

Alison
March 19th 05, 09:23 PM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
> My cat is in the vets overnight. I'd like to feel I'm connecting
with
> someone's cat. Say HI! to your fur people from me. Goodnight cats
> everywhere.>>
I hope your cat will be OK and the time passes quickly for you both.
It's horrid to be seperated from ones pets .
Alison