PDA

View Full Version : Cat Urine

Jordan57
March 22nd 05, 06:58 PM
Any suggestions to get rid of, I have tried just about everything but
am willing to listen to any advice.

Mary
March 23rd 05, 12:44 AM
"Jordan57" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Any suggestions to get rid of, I have tried just about everything but
> am willing to listen to any advice.

Jordan--perhaps someone will chime in--but I wanted to tell you that this is
a very common problem and has been much discussed here, so Google search of
this group and terms such as "urine" or "Cat Pee" etc. might be helpful. I
have no experience with it except when mine were mad at me and wanted to
send me a message. Good luck.

Joe Canuck
March 23rd 05, 12:23 PM
Jordan57 wrote:

> Any suggestions to get rid of, I have tried just about everything but
> am willing to listen to any advice.

Simple Solution.

http://www.bramton.com/products_us/stain&odor.htm

Joe Canuck
March 24th 05, 12:58 AM
Diane L. Schirf wrote:

> In article >,
> Joe Canuck > wrote:
>

>>Jordan57 wrote:
>>

>>>Any suggestions to get rid of, I have tried just about everything but
>>>am willing to listen to any advice.
>>>

>>Simple Solution.
>

> I recommend Cat Odor-Off. It had done miracles where the enzyme cleaners
> like Simple Solution failed, and it doesn't leave a sickening odour
> (some enzyme cleaners did). Plus, it is not affected by other cleaning
> agents, unlike enzymes.
>
> My nickel.

Just my experience, however "Simple Solution" hasn't failed me yet.

No sickening odour, no other cleaning agents required therefore no
reaction.