PDA

View Full Version : Kitten pics

Mathew Kagis
April 2nd 05, 05:54 AM
sorry previous link got mixed with my message.... Here are pics of the
furballs...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesnob007/my_photos

--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Cathy Friedmann
April 2nd 05, 06:02 AM
"Mathew Kagis" > wrote in message
> sorry previous link got mixed with my message.... Here are pics of the
> furballs...
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesnob007/my_photos

I esp. like the "bliss", "buddies", & "grooming - tasty ears" ones. ;-)

Cathy

em
April 2nd 05, 09:01 PM
Your babies are oh, so cute! Love the cat-tower......I wish I had room in
my over-stuffed apartment for one! (lived in this one-bdr. for 16 1/2 yrs.
and there is NO space for more furniture!)

The all-black kitten (Muscat?)looks so much like my Munchkin Maussker did
when she was younger; Munch passed away Jan.12/05 at the age of 19 yrs. + 2
months. :( She was the household ruler, and had me wrapped around her
little toes :) The two boy kitties (SweetPea d. 22.02.98) (Osker, 14 yrs ol
yesterday) and I had to listen to the little dictator *grin*

Loved the photos - - - I put them on slideshow and made sure I didn't miss
any! They sure love their kitty tower! How old are they? Right now I have
Osker (14) and newly adopted Twinkle aka Winkye (3). I figured a kitten
would given poor Osker a heart attack.............you know how constantly
busy and energetic kittens are!

Em

--
God requires that we assist the animals, when they need our help. Each being
(human or creature) has the same right of protection.

One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking
at how it treats her animals.
-Mahatma Gandhi -
"Mathew Kagis" > wrote in message
> sorry previous link got mixed with my message.... Here are pics of the
> furballs...
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesnob007/my_photos
>
> --
> Mathew
> Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat
> En Vino Veritas

Mathew Kagis
April 2nd 05, 09:13 PM
Em: Chablis is 9 months & Muscat is 6 months. Chablis is much more 'hooman'
in alot of her responses... I got her very young (about 7 weeks) & she was
an only child till Muscat came on the scene about 3 months ago.
Osker might have trouble with a young punk @ that age.... Then again,
he might rise to the challenge. After my experience with these two, if I
were to adopt another cat, I'd go with an older (one year +) cat & avoid all
the growing pains stuff.... Kittens are cute, but MAN what a handfull!!!!

Cheers

--
"em" > wrote in message
> Your babies are oh, so cute! Love the cat-tower......I wish I had room in
> my over-stuffed apartment for one! (lived in this one-bdr. for 16 1/2 yrs.
> and there is NO space for more furniture!)
>
> The all-black kitten (Muscat?)looks so much like my Munchkin Maussker did
> when she was younger; Munch passed away Jan.12/05 at the age of 19 yrs. +
2
> months. :( She was the household ruler, and had me wrapped around her
> little toes :) The two boy kitties (SweetPea d. 22.02.98) (Osker, 14 yrs
ol
> yesterday) and I had to listen to the little dictator *grin*
>
> Loved the photos - - - I put them on slideshow and made sure I didn't miss
> any! They sure love their kitty tower! How old are they? Right now I
have
> Osker (14) and newly adopted Twinkle aka Winkye (3). I figured a kitten
> would given poor Osker a heart attack.............you know how constantly
> busy and energetic kittens are!
>
> Em
>
> --
> God requires that we assist the animals, when they need our help. Each
being
> (human or creature) has the same right of protection.
> -St. Francis of Assisi-
>
> One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by
looking
> at how it treats her animals.
> -Mahatma Gandhi -
> "Mathew Kagis" > wrote in message
> > sorry previous link got mixed with my message.... Here are pics of the
> > furballs...
> >
> > http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesnob007/my_photos
> >
> > --
> > Mathew
> > Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat
> > En Vino Veritas

em
April 2nd 05, 09:50 PM
if I
> were to adopt another cat, I'd go with an older (one year +) cat & avoid
> all
> the growing pains stuff.... Kittens are cute, but MAN what a handfull!!!!

Mathew: ha ha, when I was looking to adopt, Osker was not the only one I was
thinking of! I had already run the "handful" scenario through my mind with
myself as well, and thought "I don't want some little xyz pouncing on my
toes every time I breathe, when I'm trying to sleep!"

em (Mel)

-L.
April 3rd 05, 08:30 AM
Mathew Kagis wrote:
> sorry previous link got mixed with my message.... Here are pics of
the
> furballs...
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesnob007/my_photos
>
> --
> Mathew
> Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat
> En Vino Veritas

Very cute! Black and B&W - my favorite colors!

-L.