PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here from Maine

Phil P.
April 3rd 05, 03:21 PM
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2551064

Annie Wxill
April 3rd 05, 03:33 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
> http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2551064

Oh, wow, what a sweet face, and those irresistible eyes. I hope someone
takes him home, but meanwhile, it seems that he is doing well as the office
cat.
Annie, who is a long, long way from Maine

Karen
April 3rd 05, 04:00 PM
in article , Phil P. at
wrote on 4/3/05 9:21AM:

> http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2551064

Oh and he is so handsome!!

Phil P.
April 3rd 05, 04:08 PM
"Annie Wxill" > wrote in message

> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> > http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2551064
> >
> Oh, wow, what a sweet face, and those irresistible eyes. I hope someone
> takes him home, but meanwhile, it seems that he is doing well as the
office
> cat.
> Annie, who is a long, long way from Maine

I couldn't write anything because I was so choked up. Still am.

Jean B.
April 3rd 05, 05:11 PM
Phil P. wrote:

> http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2551064

Oh, what a sweet cat! And how nice he was allowed to live and not
just euthanized. It seems he would do best with an owner with NO
other cats....

--
Jean B.

Phil P.
April 4th 05, 09:37 AM
"Jean B." > wrote in message
> Phil P. wrote:
>
> > http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2551064
> >

> Oh, what a sweet cat! And how nice he was allowed to live and not
> just euthanized. It seems he would do best with an owner with NO
> other cats....

And the person would have to be around practically all the time. I've been
trying all night to find the right person who could give this cat a forever
home. The best I got was a maybe - at least it wasn't a definite no.

This cat really got to me. I just can't get him out of my mind.

Phil.

Jean B.
April 4th 05, 07:01 PM
Phil P. wrote:

> "Jean B." > wrote:
>
>>Phil P. wrote:
>>>http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2551064
>>>

>>Oh, what a sweet cat! And how nice he was allowed to live and not
>>just euthanized. It seems he would do best with an owner with NO
>>other cats....
>
> And the person would have to be around practically all the time. I've been
> trying all night to find the right person who could give this cat a forever
> home. The best I got was a maybe - at least it wasn't a definite no.
>
> This cat really got to me. I just can't get him out of my mind.
>
> Phil.

I can see why. I hope you find the right person--or maybe I
should say I hope the right person is found by whomever. At least
he seems safe where he is.

--
Jean B.