PDA

View Full Version : Re: A fun quiz.

Tanada
August 31st 03, 02:54 AM
Flippy wrote:

> A quiz to try...
> http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a Serval. :-)

Me Too!!! I like being little, cute, with big ears.

Pam S.

Jeanne Hedge
August 31st 03, 03:02 AM
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:20:12 +1000, "Flippy"
> wrote:

>A quiz to try...
>http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
>I'm a Serval. :-)

Me too!
(don't know what a Serval is, though, other than it must be some kind
of cat)

Serval: Because you're one of the smaller cats, you are often thought
of as an outsider. This doesn't mean you aren't a great person, though
- your big ears serve as a means of gaining greater perception, and
you're an active, fun individual to be around.

Jeanne Hedge

http://www.jhedge.com

Brenda Watkins
August 31st 03, 03:31 AM
"Flippy" > wrote in message
> A quiz to try...
> http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a Serval. :-)
>
> Have fun!
>
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

I'm a Serval, too!
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Brenda

Hopitus2
August 31st 03, 04:33 AM
Uh.......I turned out to be a Tiger......but I *want* to be "little and
cute, with big ears"! (sniff).

"Sherry " > wrote in message
: Ummm...I'm seeing a pattern here... I think *everybody* was a serval.
:
: Sherry

Jill McQuown
August 31st 03, 05:23 AM
Flippy wrote:
> A quiz to try...
> http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a Serval. :-)
>
> Have fun!
>
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

I'm a Tiger... watch OUT!

Jill

Marina
August 31st 03, 05:45 AM
"Flippy" > wrote
> A quiz to try...
> http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a Serval. :-)

Hey, I'm a Serval, too! We are cuties, aren't we? ;o)

--
Marina

TJ and The Dust
August 31st 03, 06:18 AM
"Jill McQuown" > wrote in message
> Flippy wrote:
> > A quiz to try...
> > http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
> >
> > I'm a Serval. :-)
> >
> > Have fun!
> >
> > Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> > My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com
>
> I'm a Tiger... watch OUT!
>
> Jill

Me too!! Yeah, watch out. GRRRRRR

TJ

Yoj
August 31st 03, 07:19 AM
I'm a tiger - I guess. Some of the questions didn't have the "right"
answer, so I just picked the best of the available choices. With more
choices, I might have turned out to be something else. Not that I mind
being a tiger. They have incredibly soft fur. You'd think anything
that large would have coarse fur, but I got to pet one once, and it was
sooo soft.

--
Joy

Normal is in the eye of the beholder. -- Whoopie Goldberg

"Flippy" > wrote in message
> A quiz to try...
> http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a Serval. :-)
>
> Have fun!
>
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Seanette Blaylock
August 31st 03, 08:27 AM
"Yoj" > had some very interesting things to say about
Re: A fun quiz.:

>I'm a tiger - I guess. Some of the questions didn't have the "right"
>answer, so I just picked the best of the available choices. With more
>choices, I might have turned out to be something else. Not that I mind
>being a tiger. They have incredibly soft fur. You'd think anything
>that large would have coarse fur, but I got to pet one once, and it was
>sooo soft.

I once got to cuddle an adolescent tiger, and I even got him to purr
at me [I knew where the itchy spots were, just had to allow for scale
:-)].

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has

Yoj
August 31st 03, 08:42 AM
"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
message ...
> "Yoj" > had some very interesting things to say about
> Re: A fun quiz.:
>
> >I'm a tiger - I guess. Some of the questions didn't have the "right"
> >answer, so I just picked the best of the available choices. With
more
> >choices, I might have turned out to be something else. Not that I
mind
> >being a tiger. They have incredibly soft fur. You'd think anything
> >that large would have coarse fur, but I got to pet one once, and it
was[i]
> >sooo soft.
>
> I once got to cuddle an adolescent tiger, and I even got him to purr
> at me .
>
> --
> Seanette Blaylock

Wow! That's even better!

Joy

MaryL
August 31st 03, 09:12 AM
"Hopitus2" > wrote in message
> Uh.......I turned out to be a Tiger......but I *want* to be "little and
> cute, with big ears"! (sniff).

Same here ... the quiz says I'm a tiger, but I'm a "little and cute"
wannabe.

MaryL

CK
August 31st 03, 10:18 AM
Flippy wrote:
> A quiz to try...
> http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a Serval. :-)
>
> Have fun!

Joining the group of servals. But I'm by no means little in real life,
could well stand to be a lot smaller tho, at least around the butt... ;)

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

August 31st 03, 11:19 AM
Hopitus2 > wrote:

> Uh.......I turned out to be a Tiger......but I *want* to be "little and
> cute, with big ears"! (sniff).

Hey, I answered "absolutely livin' large" on the size question, and I
turned out to be that "little and cute, with big ears" Serval... the
moral being, who knows how they calculate which kind of cat you are?
Maybe it has nothing to do with your answers... maybe it's just random! :)

Joyce

Quetzalcoatl
August 31st 03, 11:33 AM
in article , Flippy at
wrote on 31/8/03 2:20 am:

> A quiz to try...
> http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a Serval. :-)

So am I.
--
Miaow!

Amedeo (Moggies - http://www.kipple.fsnet.co.uk/moggies/)

Victor M. Martinez
August 31st 03, 02:41 PM
I'm a Snow Leopard:
A fluffy snow-cat, you're always able to appreciate a soft bed and a quiet
moment of thoughtful contemplation, though you don't let this mindset inhibit
your social life - a friend to all, you're never too busy to offer a hug to
anyone who may need it.

:)

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Tanada
August 31st 03, 04:33 PM
Debbie Maizels wrote:

> Flippy > wrote:
>
> > http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a serval, too :))
> Where are the lions and leopards and cheetahs? :)
> (all eating unwary posters in the *other* cat groups??)

Daughter, Amanda, came up a cheetah. She really fits the profile of
one. I think I'll try her best friend, Laura, on the quiz and see what
she comes up as. The two just found out that their middle names are all
too similar. Manda's middle name is Kae, and Laura's is Mae. Sigh,
soul sisters, help us.

Pam S.

Tanada
August 31st 03, 04:34 PM
"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

> I'm a Snow Leopard:
> A fluffy snow-cat, you're always able to appreciate a soft bed and a quiet
> moment of thoughtful contemplation, though you don't let this mindset inhibit
> your social life - a friend to all, you're never too busy to offer a hug to
> anyone who may need it.

That fits you, Victor. DH is also a snow leopard, and the description
also fits him.

Pam S.

m. L. Briggs
August 31st 03, 05:24 PM
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:20:12 +1000, "Flippy"
> wrote:

>A quiz to try...
>http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
>I'm a Serval. :-)
>
>Have fun!
>
>Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
>My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Just as I expected: Tiger!

Ginger-lyn Summer
August 31st 03, 05:30 PM
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:20:12 +1000, "Flippy"
> wrote:

>A quiz to try...
>http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
>I'm a Serval. :-)
>
>Have fun!
>
>Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
>My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Serval here, too :-)

Ginger-lyn

Shirley
August 31st 03, 08:33 PM

> "Sherry " > wrote in message
> : Ummm...I'm seeing a pattern here... I think *everybody* was a
serval.
> :
> : Sherry

Nope, a Snow Leopard for me :-)
--
Shirley
see my cats at

Lucy's Mom
August 31st 03, 11:06 PM
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:20:12 +1000, "Flippy"
> wrote:

>A quiz to try...
>http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
>I'm a Serval. :-)
>
>Have fun!
>
>Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
>My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Me too!!

Jeanette
August 31st 03, 11:07 PM
I'm a lion(ess)

Denise Clere
September 1st 03, 01:35 AM
me 2 ! D
"Flippy" > wrote in message ...
A quiz to try...
http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html

I'm a Serval. :-)

Have fun!

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Angela Ryan
September 1st 03, 03:20 AM
"Flippy" > wrote in message
> A quiz to try...
> http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a Serval. :-)
>
> Have fun!
>
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

I'm a lion!!!

Victor M. Martinez
September 1st 03, 03:32 AM
Hi Denise! Would you mind turning off your HTML? Thanks!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Hazel Az
September 1st 03, 05:58 AM
I'm a snow leopard

Hazel Az

"Flippy" > wrote in message
> A quiz to try...
> http://www.lionking.org/~timopumbaa/quiz/cats.html
>
> I'm a Serval. :-)
>
> Have fun!
>
> Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
> My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

polonca12000
September 1st 03, 06:00 PM
Also a tiger.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"CATherine" > wrote in message
> I am a tiger and the description fits. My son is a lion. A pretty neat
> quiz.
>
> CATherine

L. Kelly
September 2nd 03, 01:18 AM