PDA

View Full Version : Too much rpca?

LOL
August 31st 03, 08:47 AM
As much as I love this newsgroup, I now have to wonder if I'm spending
too much time here.

Today I was reading a magazine article about football, and it actually
*took me a minute* to realize that the player with RB beside his name
was *not* dead; he was the running back. I had automatically assumed,
upon seeing those letters, that he had gone to that big Stadium in the
Sky. Sheesh.

How about you? Does anyone else here find themselves viewing life
through rpca-tinted glasses?

------
Krista

Victor M. Martinez
August 31st 03, 02:46 PM
LOL > wrote:
>Today I was reading a magazine article about football, and it actually
>*took me a minute* to realize that the player with RB beside his name
>was *not* dead; he was the running back. I had automatically assumed,

LOL!!!!!!! That's too funny.... :) :) :)

>How about you? Does anyone else here find themselves viewing life
>through rpca-tinted glasses?

Absolutely. Sometimes I catch myself thinking "we'll be purring for you" when
someone is having a hard time.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Yowie
September 1st 03, 09:47 AM
"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> LOL > wrote:
> >Today I was reading a magazine article about football, and it actually
> >*took me a minute* to realize that the player with RB beside his name
> >was *not* dead; he was the running back. I had automatically assumed,
>
> LOL!!!!!!! That's too funny.... :) :) :)
>
> >How about you? Does anyone else here find themselves viewing life
> >through rpca-tinted glasses?
>
> Absolutely. Sometimes I catch myself thinking "we'll be purring for you"
when
> someone is having a hard time.

Heck, I've been in RPCA far too long. I don't even stop to think about
sending people healing and soothing purrs. They must think I'm mad.....

Yowie
If it wasn't for the madness, I'd go insane!

Nan
September 1st 03, 05:45 PM
On 31 Aug 2003 00:47:42 -0700, (LOL)
wrote:

>As much as I love this newsgroup, I now have to wonder if I'm spending
>too much time here.
>
>Today I was reading a magazine article about football, and it actually
>*took me a minute* to realize that the player with RB beside his name
>was *not* dead; he was the running back. I had automatically assumed,
>upon seeing those letters, that he had gone to that big Stadium in the
>Sky. Sheesh.
>
>How about you? Does anyone else here find themselves viewing life
>through rpca-tinted glasses?
>
>------
>Krista

I sent purrs to alt.pets.dogs.labrador about a month ago.

Nan

Yowie
September 2nd 03, 06:09 AM
"Nan" > wrote in message
> On 31 Aug 2003 00:47:42 -0700, (LOL)
> wrote:
>
> >As much as I love this newsgroup, I now have to wonder if I'm spending
> >too much time here.
> >
> >Today I was reading a magazine article about football, and it actually
> >*took me a minute* to realize that the player with RB beside his name
> >was *not* dead; he was the running back. I had automatically assumed,
> >upon seeing those letters, that he had gone to that big Stadium in the
> >Sky. Sheesh.
> >
> >How about you? Does anyone else here find themselves viewing life
> >through rpca-tinted glasses?
> >
> >------
> >Krista
>
> I sent purrs to alt.pets.dogs.labrador about a month ago.

Were they taken in the spirit they were given, or was it a major "Ooops"
event? Just curious.

Yowie