PDA

View Full Version : Purr Pad

Kris Dockter
August 31st 03, 01:58 PM
I bid, won and received my Purr Pad from a fellow seller on eBay and
the cats love it!! You can take a look at it on Kitty-Cam
(http://www.kittycam.net/).

It's filled with cat nip and also included a little kitty pillow and
ball with catnip. Great seller, and I'm probably going to buy more!

Kris

Gail
August 31st 03, 02:28 PM
Mine all love them too.
Gail
"Kris Dockter" > wrote in message
om...
> I bid, won and received my Purr Pad from a fellow seller on eBay and
> the cats love it!! You can take a look at it on Kitty-Cam
> (http://www.kittycam.net/).
>
> It's filled with cat nip and also included a little kitty pillow and
> ball with catnip. Great seller, and I'm probably going to buy more!
>
> Kris

Cat Protector
September 21st 03, 10:13 AM
You can get a brand new Purr Pad at Petsmart as well without even having to
go through eBay.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Kris Dockter" > wrote in message
om...
> I bid, won and received my Purr Pad from a fellow seller on eBay and
> the cats love it!! You can take a look at it on Kitty-Cam
> (http://www.kittycam.net/).
>
> It's filled with cat nip and also included a little kitty pillow and
> ball with catnip. Great seller, and I'm probably going to buy more!
>
> Kris

Kris Dockter
September 22nd 03, 02:18 PM
Perhaps, but I like the convenience eBay provides. I was real pleased
with the price I got too and well as the homemade quality. Next time
I'm at the pet store, I should check their prices, however.

Kris