PDA

View Full Version : Purrs for a loyal D*G friend on his trip to the bridge, please

Tanada
August 31st 03, 06:39 PM
We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious reasons.
However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now, has
severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems too
numerous to mention.

Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision was
made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for TED
to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he knows
it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
hoomins, and is not in any pain.

Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
dear friend they've lived with for so long.

Thank You,

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his family

Shirley
August 31st 03, 08:39 PM
Purrs for Charlie and his journey tomorrow, gentle hugs for his
grieving humans :-(

--
Shirley
see my cats at

"Tanada" > wrote in message
> We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious
reasons.
> However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
> miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now,
has
> severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems
too
> numerous to mention.
>
> Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision
was
> made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for
TED
> to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he
knows
> it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
> hoomins, and is not in any pain.
>
> Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his
next
> phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for
the
> dear friend they've lived with for so long.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his
family

Steve Touchstone
August 31st 03, 09:26 PM
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:39:37 GMT, Tanada > wrote:

>We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious reasons.
>However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
>miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now, has
>severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems too
>numerous to mention.
>
>Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision was
>made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for TED
>to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he knows
>it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
>hoomins, and is not in any pain.
>
>Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
>phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
>dear friend they've lived with for so long.
>
>Thank You,
>
>Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his family

Purrs coming for Charlie's family and friends, and lighting the RB
candle.

JBHajos
August 31st 03, 09:36 PM
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:39:37 GMT, Tanada > wrote:

>Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
>phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
>dear friend they've lived with for so long.

Surely. Many purrs for Charlie's journey to the RB, and the
gentlest of doggy-woofs from Sandy. We send our own kind thoughts and
sincere sympathy to his loving family.

Jeanne

LOL
August 31st 03, 10:06 PM
Tanada > wrote in message >...
> We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious reasons.
> However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
> miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now, has
> severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems too
> numerous to mention.
>
> Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision was
> made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for TED
> to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he knows
> it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
> hoomins, and is not in any pain.
>
> Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
> phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
> dear friend they've lived with for so long.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his family

We are sending many heartache-easing purrs to Jim and his family, and
all who love the dog. We will light a candle for Charlie tonight.
------
Krista

cati
August 31st 03, 10:09 PM
lots of purrs for Charlie and for his family.

Cati, Mistoffelees and Grizabella

"Tanada" > wrote in message
> We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious reasons.
> However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
> miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now, has
> severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems too
> numerous to mention.
>
> Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision was
> made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for TED
> to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he knows
> it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
> hoomins, and is not in any pain.
>
> Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
> phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
> dear friend they've lived with for so long.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his family

---

Sam Nash
August 31st 03, 11:55 PM
Purrs on the way for Charlie and his hoomins.
Sam
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious reasons.
> However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
> miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now, has
> severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems too
> numerous to mention.
>
> Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision was
> made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for TED
> to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he knows
> it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
> hoomins, and is not in any pain.
>
> Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
> phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
> dear friend they've lived with for so long.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his family

Hopitus2
September 1st 03, 12:10 AM
Many warm wishes and purrs from down here for a loyal, faithful, beloved
d-pet companion who will hopefully say his farewell surrounded by those who
love him.

:
: Cati, Mistoffelees and Grizabella
:
: "Tanada" > wrote in message
: ...
: > We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious reasons.
: > However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
: > miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now, has
: > severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems too
: > numerous to mention.
: >
: > Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision was
: > made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for TED
: > to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he knows
: > it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
: > hoomins, and is not in any pain.
: >
: > Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
: > phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
: > dear friend they've lived with for so long.
: >
: > Thank You,
: >
: > Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his family
:
:
: ---
:
:

Jill McQuown
September 1st 03, 01:37 AM
Karen Chuplis wrote:
> in article , Tanada at
> wrote on 8/31/03 12:39 PM:
>
>> We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious
>> reasons. However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german
>> shepherd, miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14
>> yrs old now, has severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other
>> medical problems too numerous to mention.
>>
>> Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision
>> was made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is
>> for TED to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see
>> that he knows it is time to go. He is being cared for around the
>> clock by his hoomins, and is not in any pain.
>>
>> Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his
>> next phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving
>> for the dear friend they've lived with for so long.
>>
>> Thank You,
>>
>> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his
>> family
>
> Awww. Many purrs for a peaceful crossing.
>
> Karen

That's such a hard decision to make. It still hurts that I had to have my
Sampson put down in 1999. Send your friends my purrs.

Jill

Christine Burel
September 1st 03, 02:02 AM
Awww, poor Charlie and his family. Of course, we'll send many purrs to help
him make the journey.
Christine
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious reasons.
> However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
> miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now, has
> severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems too
> numerous to mention.
>
> Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision was
> made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for TED
> to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he knows
> it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
> hoomins, and is not in any pain.
>
> Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
> phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
> dear friend they've lived with for so long.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his family

Jo Firey
September 1st 03, 05:38 AM
{{Hugs}}

Poor Charlie and family. It is good that they have time to say goodbye but hope they
don't have to wait for Tuesday morning, or that if they do the time goes kindly for
them all.

--
Jo Firey

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away."
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious reasons.
> However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
> miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now, has
> severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems too
> numerous to mention.
>
> Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision was
> made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for TED
> to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he knows
> it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
> hoomins, and is not in any pain.
>
> Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
> phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
> dear friend they've lived with for so long.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Pam, Rob, and the NC nine who are also grieving with Jim and his family

Yowie
September 1st 03, 09:36 AM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> We don't have d*gs for nine obvious and several not so obvious reasons.
> However, Amanda's boyfriend's family has a mixed german shepherd,
> miniature doberman ? d*g, named Charlie. Charlie is 14 yrs old now, has
> severe arthritis, poor back leg function, and other medical problems too
> numerous to mention.
>
> Yesterday, Charlie lost all function in his back legs. The decision was
> made to send Charlie on his way to the bridge, the only wait is for TED
> to be open. Charlie is not in distress, one can only see that he knows
> it is time to go. He is being cared for around the clock by his
> hoomins, and is not in any pain.
>
> Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his next
> phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving for the
> dear friend they've lived with for so long.

Many purrs and doggy licks for Charlie for a quick and painless trip to RB.

When he gets there he should be able to see a candle lit just for him in a
strange and far away place called Australia. He'll know why. Bowie the
friendly rottweiler will no doubt love to take him under her paw him and
show him the ropes, he won't be short of friends there.

Yowie

Adrian
September 1st 03, 01:59 PM
Tanada wrote:
<SNIP>
> Please think good thoughts and purrs for Charlie on his trip to his
> next phase in existence, and for his humans who are already grieving
> for the dear friend they've lived with for so long.

Purrs for Charlie and his family.
--
Adrian

Ginger-lyn Summer
September 1st 03, 05:52 PM
Gentle purrs and tail wags for Charlie on his journey to the Bridge.
And my heartfelt condolences to those who love him.

Blessings,

Ginger-lyn

Jean H
October 5th 03, 07:53 AM
I'm with you in your pain for I have been down that road
wer'e sending Purrs and good thoughts jp