PDA

View Full Version : Persia swiped a burger!

Jill McQuown
September 1st 03, 08:33 PM
Wasn't your every day burger. I make these things with diced water
chestnuts, teriyaki sauce, dry sherry, grated ginger root. So I broiled
some of these. They tend to be crumbly. I had two burgers on a paper plate
on toasted buns. Set the plate on the coffee table and went to get a beer;
came back and Persia had snagged half of one of the burgers and was happily
munching away! I had to ROFL

Jill

MaryL
September 1st 03, 09:09 PM
"Jill McQuown" > wrote in message
> Wasn't your every day burger. I make these things with diced water
> chestnuts, teriyaki sauce, dry sherry, grated ginger root. So I broiled
> some of these. They tend to be crumbly. I had two burgers on a paper
plate
> on toasted buns. Set the plate on the coffee table and went to get a
beer;
> came back and Persia had snagged half of one of the burgers and was
happily
> munching away! I had to ROFL
>
> Jill

Persia knows quality ... no ordinary burgers for her!

MaryL

Karen Chuplis
September 1st 03, 11:56 PM
in article , Jill McQuown at
wrote on 9/1/03 2:33 PM:

> Wasn't your every day burger. I make these things with diced water
> chestnuts, teriyaki sauce, dry sherry, grated ginger root. So I broiled
> some of these. They tend to be crumbly. I had two burgers on a paper plate
> on toasted buns. Set the plate on the coffee table and went to get a beer;
> came back and Persia had snagged half of one of the burgers and was happily
> munching away! I had to ROFL
>
> Jill

I thought the title said she swiped a *burglar*!!!!! LOL!

Karen

Hopitus2
September 2nd 03, 01:32 AM
Why, the little gray piggie-girl! But I can't imagine a cat gobbling a
burger with that stuff in it!

"MaryL" > wrote in message
:
: "Jill McQuown" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Wasn't your every day burger. I make these things with diced water
: > chestnuts, teriyaki sauce, dry sherry, grated ginger root. So I broiled
: > some of these. They tend to be crumbly. I had two burgers on a paper
: plate
: > on toasted buns. Set the plate on the coffee table and went to get a
: beer;
: > came back and Persia had snagged half of one of the burgers and was
: happily
: > munching away! I had to ROFL
: >
: > Jill
: >
: >
:
: Persia knows quality ... no ordinary burgers for her!
:
: MaryL
:
:

Jill McQuown
September 2nd 03, 06:36 AM
Karen Chuplis wrote:
> in article , Jill McQuown at
> wrote on 9/1/03 2:33 PM:
>
>> Wasn't your every day burger (snip)
>> Jill
>>

> I thought the title said she swiped a *burglar*!!!!! LOL!
>
> Karen

You'd be surprised. One day she was stretched out on me as I was stretched
out on the sofa, reading a book. She heard a strange sound out back and
started to growl. Rowwwrrrrrrr! It was so much like the sound a panther
would make, it scared me. I'm pretty sure she would try to defend me
against a burglar!

Jill

TimC
September 2nd 03, 07:33 AM
Jill McQuown (aka Bruce) was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
> Wasn't your every day burger. I make these things with diced water
> chestnuts, teriyaki sauce, dry sherry, grated ginger root. So I broiled
> some of these. They tend to be crumbly. I had two burgers on a paper plate
> on toasted buns. Set the plate on the coffee table and went to get a beer;
> came back and Persia had snagged half of one of the burgers and was happily
> munching away! I had to ROFL

Little *******s always go for the food that took the longest to
prepare and had the most expensive ingredients.

With any luck, then walk over your dish with their still wet feet from
the toilet tray, after they finish :)

A Chemist who falls in acid is absorbed in work.

bewtifulfreak
September 2nd 03, 12:14 PM
Jill McQuown wrote:
> Wasn't your every day burger. I make these things with diced water
> chestnuts, teriyaki sauce, dry sherry, grated ginger root. So I
> broiled some of these. They tend to be crumbly. I had two burgers
> on a paper plate on toasted buns. Set the plate on the coffee table
> and went to get a beer; came back and Persia had snagged half of one
> of the burgers and was happily munching away! I had to ROFL

See, that's why she didn't go for the tuna....she has more refined taste....
;)

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak