PDA

View Full Version : MY FIRS ESAY

Pamela Shirk
July 22nd 05, 03:07 AM
TE USE OF BAT TUBs

By Qui Gun Kit

This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
ten yu chas it som mor.

My esay is dun.

Qui Gun Kit

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Kreisleriana
July 22nd 05, 04:16 AM
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 02:07:21 GMT, "Pamela Shirk"
> yodeled:

>TE USE OF BAT TUBs
>
>By Qui Gun Kit
>
>This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
>ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
>but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
>ten yu chas it som mor.
>
>My esay is dun.
>
>Qui Gun Kit

Very very good, QGK. You sound like a darling fellow.

Theresa

Marina
July 22nd 05, 04:17 AM
Pamela Shirk wrote:
> TE USE OF BAT TUBs
>
> By Qui Gun Kit
>
> This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
> ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
> but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
> ten yu chas it som mor.
>
> My esay is dun.
>
> Qui Gun Kit

Aww, what a fine essay you wrote, Qui Gun Kit. I can imagine a bat tub
is also good for batting things around.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Karen
July 22nd 05, 04:41 AM
in article t, Pamela
Shirk at wrote on 7/21/05 9:07 PM:

> TE USE OF BAT TUBs
>
> By Qui Gun Kit
>
> This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
> ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
> but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
> ten yu chas it som mor.
>
> My esay is dun.
>
> Qui Gun Kit

Very good essay, young man. :)

Monique Y. Mudama
July 22nd 05, 04:45 AM
On 2005-07-22, Pamela Shirk penned:
> TE USE OF BAT TUBs
>
> By Qui Gun Kit
>
> This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim
> into it, ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the
> thin tha ets yur but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star
> at the big on for a bet. ten yu chas it som mor.
>
> My esay is dun.
>
> Qui Gun Kit

*giggling uncontrollably*

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

wafflycat
July 22nd 05, 07:48 AM
"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> TE USE OF BAT TUBs
>
> By Qui Gun Kit
>
> This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
> ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
> but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
> ten yu chas it som mor.
>
> My esay is dun.
>
> Qui Gun Kit

It should win the Purrlitzer Prize :-)

Gentle earscritches, helen s

CatNipped
July 22nd 05, 02:26 PM
"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> TE USE OF BAT TUBs
>
> By Qui Gun Kit
>
> This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
> ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
> but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
> ten yu chas it som mor.
>
> My esay is dun.
>
> Qui Gun Kit

Very nice essay Qui Gun Kit! You are very brave to enter the bath tub to
play, none of us will go anywhere near a bath tub!

Nose Kisses,

Sammy

> --
> http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
> Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser
>
> I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
July 22nd 05, 05:05 PM
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:17:03 +0300, Marina wrote:

> Aww, what a fine essay you wrote, Qui Gun Kit. I can imagine a bat tub
> is also good for batting things around.

Oh, it is! That's how I amused myself all the time when I was a kitten.

Sammy Kitten

SuzQ
July 22nd 05, 10:16 PM
TE USE OF BAT TUBs

> By Qui Gun Kit

> This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
> ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
> but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
> ten yu chas it som mor.

> My esay is dun.

> Qui Gun Kit

Helen replied:
It should win the Purrlitzer Prize :-)

Gentle earscritches, helen s
=============================
So talented so young.
Suz&Spicey

Howard C. Berkowitz
July 22nd 05, 11:56 PM
In article >, Samuel Redcat
Mahoney > wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:17:03 +0300, Marina wrote:
>
> > Aww, what a fine essay you wrote, Qui Gun Kit. I can imagine a bat tub
> > is also good for batting things around.
>
> Oh, it is! That's how I amused myself all the time when I was a kitten.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Bathtubs are three-dimensional. I like that very much. I saw some jai
alai on TV, and I bop Ding in the tub like their ball, then I bounce off
the tub and hit him from the other side. He hasn't figured out he is
twice as big as I am.

Rhonda.

polonca12000
July 23rd 05, 03:43 PM
Very well written!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> TE USE OF BAT TUBs
>
> By Qui Gun Kit
>
> This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
> ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
> but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
> ten yu chas it som mor.
>
> My esay is dun.
>
> Qui Gun Kit
>
> --
> http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
> Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser
>
> I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Sandy
July 24th 05, 02:13 AM
Very nice, Qui Gun!

Sandy

"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> TE USE OF BAT TUBs
>
> By Qui Gun Kit
>
> This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
> ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
> but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
> ten yu chas it som mor.
>
> My esay is dun.
>
> Qui Gun Kit
>
> --
> http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
> Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser
>
> I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Christina Websell
July 24th 05, 11:21 PM
"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> TE USE OF BAT TUBs
>
> By Qui Gun Kit
>
> This is my firs esay. It is how to use a bat tub. Firs yu clim into it,
> ten you look at the big on starring at yu. Ten yu ce the thin tha ets yur
> but. it is affer yu, so yu chas it. Ten yu star at the big on for a bet.
> ten yu chas it som mor.
>
> My esay is dun.
>
> Qui Gun Kit

Hey, QGK, you a verry brite bitty kitty. I dint lern to do da computer till
I was nearly tooyeersold. I fink you mite be a geneeus.

Luv
Boyfriend

Pamela Shirk
July 25th 05, 04:09 AM
"Christina Websell" > wrote in message

> Hey, QGK, you a verry brite bitty kitty. I dint lern to do da computer
> till I was nearly tooyeersold. I fink you mite be a geneeus.
>
> Luv
> Boyfriend

Tank yu Boyfriend. I had alot uf hellp frum te oder catz. Pin Kon saz tat
he wanz oders wo kan typ in cas te fat winsh kant writ fur hym. I wan tu
tank al of yu hoo sayd nise tings abut my esay. Mum sayz i wil get a big
hed frum yur compulmenz. I tink she is wrung.

Qui Gun Kit

Christina Websell
July 25th 05, 05:15 PM
"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "Christina Websell" > wrote in message
>>
>> Hey, QGK, you a verry brite bitty kitty. I dint lern to do da computer
>> till I was nearly tooyeersold. I fink you mite be a geneeus.
>>
>> Luv
>> Boyfriend
>>

> Tank yu Boyfriend. I had alot uf hellp frum te oder catz. Pin Kon saz
> tat he wanz oders wo kan typ in cas te fat winsh kant writ fur hym. I wan
> tu tank al of yu hoo sayd nise tings abut my esay. Mum sayz i wil get a
> big hed frum yur compulmenz. I tink she is wrung.
>
> Qui Gun Kit

My meowmie sed I got too big for my bootz on da puter, I fink it means der
same fing. She sed I not allowed to rite for a wile and she ment it, I ony
got to rite agen dis last fue daze. Cept unless I sneked on wen she down
der garden wiv der chikkens, Haha.

Boyfriend

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom
July 25th 05, 05:55 PM
Christina Websell wrote:
> "Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>>
>> "Christina Websell" > wrote in
>> message ...
>>>
>>> Hey, QGK, you a verry brite bitty kitty. I dint lern to do da
>>> computer till I was nearly tooyeersold. I fink you mite be a
>>> geneeus. Luv
>>> Boyfriend
>>>

>> Tank yu Boyfriend. I had alot uf hellp frum te oder catz. Pin Kon
>> saz tat he wanz oders wo kan typ in cas te fat winsh kant writ fur
>> hym. I wan tu tank al of yu hoo sayd nise tings abut my esay. Mum
>> sayz i wil get a big hed frum yur compulmenz. I tink she is wrung.
>>
>> Qui Gun Kit
>>
> My meowmie sed I got too big for my bootz on da puter, I fink it
> means der same fing. She sed I not allowed to rite for a wile and
> she ment it, I ony got to rite agen dis last fue daze. Cept unless I
> sneked on wen she down der garden wiv der chikkens, Haha.
>
> Boyfriend

Hi Boyfriend!

I is glad dat yoo helping Kit - all bitties needs helps. I wish my big
brofur, Weeble, wooda helped me lern da pooter when I wuz liddel - but we
wuz too buzy playin, so I forgivs him. Now I waches Mommy when she uses da
pooter, but she fink I just napping on her desk. We kitties are sneaky dis
way, arunt we?

Purrs & Hedbutts

Yur Girlfriend
Mimi