PDA

View Full Version : 'Nother Recipe - Ping Jill

CatNipped
July 23rd 05, 04:13 PM
My son is really getting into this recipe sharing! I had no idea he knew
how to cook all these things or I'd have never let him leave home!!! ;>

http://www.possibleplaces.com/thechefscat/Guest_Recipes.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped
July 23rd 05, 11:07 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> > My son is really getting into this recipe sharing! I had no idea he
knew
> > how to cook all these things or I'd have never let him leave home!!! ;>
> >
> > http://www.possibleplaces.com/thechefscat/Guest_Recipes.asp
> >
> > Hugs,
> >
> > CatNipped
> >
> Wow this last one looks great! He writes a nice narrative, too. My
> apartment kitchen is so small I can't take pics of the work in progress;
> there's no room for much prep so it's always a mess when I'm cooking with
> things shoved off to the side while I do the next bit.
>
> Jill

LOL! My son takes after me in more than one way - he's a bit
obsessive/compulsive also in that he never does *anything* without taking it
to extremes!!! So, not just a recipe, not just a recipe with picture, but a
recipe with pictures of every step of the operation!!!!!!! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

jmcquown
July 23rd 05, 11:07 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> My son is really getting into this recipe sharing! I had no idea he knew
> how to cook all these things or I'd have never let him leave home!!! ;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/thechefscat/Guest_Recipes.asp
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Wow this last one looks great! He writes a nice narrative, too. My
apartment kitchen is so small I can't take pics of the work in progress;
there's no room for much prep so it's always a mess when I'm cooking with
things shoved off to the side while I do the next bit.

Jill

jmcquown
July 23rd 05, 11:28 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> >
> > "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> > > My son is really getting into this recipe sharing! I had no idea he
> knew
> > > how to cook all these things or I'd have never let him leave home!!!
;>

> > > http://www.possibleplaces.com/thechefscat/Guest_Recipes.asp
> > >
> > > Hugs,
> > >
> > > CatNipped
> > >
> > Wow this last one looks great! He writes a nice narrative, too. My
> > apartment kitchen is so small I can't take pics of the work in progress;
> > there's no room for much prep so it's always a mess when I'm cooking
with
> > things shoved off to the side while I do the next bit.
> >
> > Jill
>
> LOL! My son takes after me in more than one way - he's a bit
> obsessive/compulsive also in that he never does *anything* without taking
it
> to extremes!!! So, not just a recipe, not just a recipe with picture, but
> recipe with pictures of every step of the operation!!!!!!! ;>
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Yes, but I happen to know you are also a compulsive cleaner! I used to have
the discipline to wash up as I went along. Something happened to my brain
in the last 3-4 years. I just look at the mess, it makes me feel tired and
I think, "I'll worry about that tomorrow." Sometimes, tomorrow takes weeks
to get here.

Jill

CatNipped
July 23rd 05, 11:39 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
.. .

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

> > knew
> ;>

> > > Wow this last one looks great! He writes a nice narrative, too. My
> > > apartment kitchen is so small I can't take pics of the work in
progress;
> > > there's no room for much prep so it's always a mess when I'm cooking
> with
> > > things shoved off to the side while I do the next bit.
> > >
> > > Jill
> >
> > LOL! My son takes after me in more than one way - he's a bit
> > obsessive/compulsive also in that he never does *anything* without
taking
> it
> > to extremes!!! So, not just a recipe, not just a recipe with picture,
but
> > recipe with pictures of every step of the operation!!!!!!! ;>
> >
> > Hugs,
> >
> > CatNipped
> >
> Yes, but I happen to know you are also a compulsive cleaner! I used to
have
> the discipline to wash up as I went along. Something happened to my brain
> in the last 3-4 years. I just look at the mess, it makes me feel tired
and
> I think, "I'll worry about that tomorrow." Sometimes, tomorrow takes
weeks
> to get here.
>
> Jill

LOL! DH's philosophy in a nutshell!