PDA

View Full Version : Orlie is a ballet fan

Helen Wheels
July 24th 05, 02:22 PM
Orlie has pretty much become a permanent fixture on my lap while I'm
surfing these days. He rarely takes much interest in what's on the
screen, but today I happened on Sylvie Guillem's web site
(http://www.sylvieguillem.com) and he was so fascinated by a short video
of her dancing that he made several attempts to catch her. I think he
shows great taste!

Marina
July 25th 05, 05:09 AM
Helen Wheels wrote:

> Orlie has pretty much become a permanent fixture on my lap while I'm
> surfing these days. He rarely takes much interest in what's on the
> screen, but today I happened on Sylvie Guillem's web site
> (http://www.sylvieguillem.com) and he was so fascinated by a short video
> of her dancing that he made several attempts to catch her. I think he
> shows great taste!

Aww, Orlie's is luurve.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi