PDA

View Full Version : Ping: Hopitus

Victor Martinez
July 25th 05, 02:21 AM
Hopitus!
It looks like I'm going to a conference in Denver in late September. Do
you think there's a chance we could meet? The conference will be held at
the Adam Mark's Hotel, is that close to you?

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Hopitus
July 25th 05, 03:06 AM
Yes! Yes again, blocks away, in a different direction from the Capitol Dome
than here. That is AFAIK about the fanciest hotel in town, w/Brown Palace a
few blocks away its only rival for "fancy" or as some put it, "upscale"!
I'll email you from my legit addy. How cool - something to look forward to
after
summer's over.

"Victor Martinez" > wrote in message
> Hopitus!
> It looks like I'm going to a conference in Denver in late September. Do
> you think there's a chance we could meet? The conference will be held at
> the Adam Mark's Hotel, is that close to you?
>
> Victor
>
> --
> Victor M. Martinez
> Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
> Send your spam here:
> Email me here:

CatNipped
July 25th 05, 03:37 AM
"Hopitus" > wrote in message
> Yes! Yes again, blocks away, in a different direction from the Capitol
Dome
> than here. That is AFAIK about the fanciest hotel in town, w/Brown Palace
> few blocks away its only rival for "fancy" or as some put it, "upscale"!
> I'll email you from my legit addy. How cool - something to look forward to
> after
> summer's over.

I stayed at the Brown Palace when I was in Denver (on the tab of the oil
company I was working for at the time) - *very* (snazzy, and very old).
They had *NICE* plush bathrobes for their guests to use (but they were *WAY*
overpriced if you wanted to buy one).

Hugs,

CatNipped

> "Victor Martinez" > wrote in message
> > Hopitus!
> > It looks like I'm going to a conference in Denver in late September. Do
> > you think there's a chance we could meet? The conference will be held at
> > the Adam Mark's Hotel, is that close to you?
> >
> > Victor
> >
> > --
> > Victor M. Martinez
> > Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
> > Send your spam here:
> > Email me here:

Hopitus
July 25th 05, 05:12 AM
Yeah, those bathrobes are like $110-120 apiece! I'm no MileHigh historian
but I do believe that Brown place is a lot older than the AdamsMark a few
blocks away.
Half a block from our apt. is Unsinkable Molly Brown's mansion (yeah,
Titanic Molly) and they say her husband owned Brown Palace back then!
Hence...."Brown" Palace. I have been invited by friends to someday go to
high tea there (Sundays). It sounds like lots of fun.....looking forward to
it. You can read all about the place @
http://www.brownpalace.com/