PDA

View Full Version : Voyages of the Mouser: Romanticus Interruptus

Mischief
July 26th 05, 03:53 AM
Arrrr...

We've had many kitty adventures on this trip, but all of us have been
so busy we haven't had a chance to share, so here's my chance to tell
you some of our adventures.....

(BTW, it's been so long since i've posted on blogspot, I can't seem to
get it going again. Oh well)

Romanticus Interruptus

Mimi and Boyfriend both gazed out at the beautiful sunset. There was a
slight breeze in the air that tickled their whiskers. Boyfriend slid a
glance over to see if Mimi was looking and then made his move. His
tail slowly uncurled and gently entwined itself around hers. Mimi let
out a purr and gave Boyfriend a gentle headbutt.

"You are so sweet."

"You know how much I love you, don't you?" asked Boyfriend.

"Of course I do." said Mimi and looked up at him with those big eyes.
"You're the best thing in my life. I wish this moment could last
forever."

Boyfriend gave her a gentle smile and started to lean down to give his
beloved a nose kiss....

"EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" The ear pitching screams rang through the air.
Both the fur on Mimi and Boyfriend's back stood straight up. Boyfriend
then he heard laughter, and looked up right above them were Ernie, Moe
and Ping and they were singing at the top of their lungs.

"MIMI AND BOYFIRNED SITTING IN A TREE!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! FIRST COMES
NOSE KISSES, THEN COMES CAT NIPPIES, THEN COMES A BASKET THAT'S FULL OF
BITTIES!!!!"

"GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Hollered Boyfriend, who flew up the mast with his
tail all poofed and claws outstretched. Kittens scattered in all
directions and soon Boyfriend was left alone. He turned to see Mimi,
who was also poofed and very angry.

"It's okay, they're gone now." said Boyfriend.

"I am SO going to kill them." said Mimi.

"Now, now, dear." said Boyfriend. "They're just kittens and they're
jealous. You can't claw every cat that teases us."

Mimi drew up her tail and stalked off. "Maybe I can't, but Sir Weebles
CAN!" Boyfriend followed her shaking his head.

Meanwhile from a distance, Frank and Waffles watched from a distance.

"Were we like that when we were younger?" asked Waffles.

"Nah, we were MUCH more subtle." said Frank. "And besides, no one
dared to make fun of us cause they knew the consequences. hehehe.."

"Speaking of which, shall we head below to prevent any ensuing fights?"

"Not yet." said Frank, headbutting her. "Let's stay on deck for a
little while longer. Waffles purred in response and cuddled up
against Frank as they continued to watch the sunset.

Kreisleriana
July 26th 05, 04:10 AM
On 25 Jul 2005 19:53:34 -0700, "Mischief" >
yodeled:

>Arrrr...
>
>We've had many kitty adventures on this trip, but all of us have been
>so busy we haven't had a chance to share, so here's my chance to tell
>you some of our adventures.....
>
>(BTW, it's been so long since i've posted on blogspot, I can't seem to
>get it going again. Oh well)
>
>Romanticus Interruptus
>
>Mimi and Boyfriend both gazed out at the beautiful sunset. There was a
>slight breeze in the air that tickled their whiskers. Boyfriend slid a
>glance over to see if Mimi was looking and then made his move. His
>tail slowly uncurled and gently entwined itself around hers. Mimi let
>out a purr and gave Boyfriend a gentle headbutt.
>
>"You are so sweet."
>
>"You know how much I love you, don't you?" asked Boyfriend.
>
>"Of course I do." said Mimi and looked up at him with those big eyes.
>"You're the best thing in my life. I wish this moment could last
>forever."
>
>Boyfriend gave her a gentle smile and started to lean down to give his
>beloved a nose kiss....
>
>"EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" The ear pitching screams rang through the air.
>Both the fur on Mimi and Boyfriend's back stood straight up. Boyfriend
>then he heard laughter, and looked up right above them were Ernie, Moe
>and Ping and they were singing at the top of their lungs.
>
>"MIMI AND BOYFIRNED SITTING IN A TREE!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! FIRST COMES
>NOSE KISSES, THEN COMES CAT NIPPIES, THEN COMES A BASKET THAT'S FULL OF
>BITTIES!!!!"

Very original song, LOL

What norty kittens! ;)

Theresa

Magic Mood JeepŠ
July 26th 05, 12:00 PM
Mischief wrote:
> Arrrr...
>
> We've had many kitty adventures on this trip, but all of us have been
> so busy we haven't had a chance to share, so here's my chance to tell
> you some of our adventures.....
>
> (BTW, it's been so long since i've posted on blogspot, I can't seem to
> get it going again. Oh well)
>
> Romanticus Interruptus
>
> Mimi and Boyfriend both gazed out at the beautiful sunset. There was
> a slight breeze in the air that tickled their whiskers. Boyfriend
> slid a glance over to see if Mimi was looking and then made his move.
> His tail slowly uncurled and gently entwined itself around hers.
> Mimi let out a purr and gave Boyfriend a gentle headbutt.
>
> "You are so sweet."
>
> "You know how much I love you, don't you?" asked Boyfriend.
>
> "Of course I do." said Mimi and looked up at him with those big eyes.
> "You're the best thing in my life. I wish this moment could last
> forever."
>
> Boyfriend gave her a gentle smile and started to lean down to give his
> beloved a nose kiss....
>
> "EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" The ear pitching screams rang through the air.
> Both the fur on Mimi and Boyfriend's back stood straight up.
> Boyfriend then he heard laughter, and looked up right above them were
> Ernie, Moe and Ping and they were singing at the top of their lungs.
>
> "MIMI AND BOYFIRNED SITTING IN A TREE!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! FIRST COMES
> NOSE KISSES, THEN COMES CAT NIPPIES, THEN COMES A BASKET THAT'S FULL
> OF BITTIES!!!!"

ROFL!!! Ping would have to be the ringleader for this!!!!!! And he would
sing it at the tippy-top of his lungs, as loud as he could!!!!

> "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Hollered Boyfriend, who flew up the mast with
> his tail all poofed and claws outstretched. Kittens scattered in all
> directions and soon Boyfriend was left alone. He turned to see Mimi,
> who was also poofed and very angry.
>
> "It's okay, they're gone now." said Boyfriend.
>
> "I am SO going to kill them." said Mimi.
>
> "Now, now, dear." said Boyfriend. "They're just kittens and they're
> jealous. You can't claw every cat that teases us."
>
> Mimi drew up her tail and stalked off. "Maybe I can't, but Sir
> Weebles CAN!" Boyfriend followed her shaking his head.

That's my sweet Weebs - ever protector of his baby siblings...providing he's
not busy herding Purple Puffballs, or snuggling with His Precious Persia....

> Meanwhile from a distance, Frank and Waffles watched from a distance.
>
> "Were we like that when we were younger?" asked Waffles.
>
> "Nah, we were MUCH more subtle." said Frank. "And besides, no one
> dared to make fun of us cause they knew the consequences. hehehe.."
>
> "Speaking of which, shall we head below to prevent any ensuing
> fights?"
>
> "Not yet." said Frank, headbutting her. "Let's stay on deck for a
> little while longer. Waffles purred in response and cuddled up
> against Frank as they continued to watch the sunset.

Aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

Mischief
July 26th 05, 08:18 PM
Feel free to add anything to this story that you think Weebs would do.
hehe

Kristi

Christina Websell
July 27th 05, 04:40 PM
"Mischief" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Romanticus Interruptus
>
> Mimi and Boyfriend both gazed out at the beautiful sunset. There was a
> slight breeze in the air that tickled their whiskers. Boyfriend slid a
> glance over to see if Mimi was looking and then made his move. His
> tail slowly uncurled and gently entwined itself around hers. Mimi let
> out a purr and gave Boyfriend a gentle headbutt.
>
> "You are so sweet."
>
> "You know how much I love you, don't you?" asked Boyfriend.
>
> "Of course I do." said Mimi and looked up at him with those big eyes.
> "You're the best thing in my life. I wish this moment could last
> forever."
>
> Boyfriend gave her a gentle smile and started to lean down to give his
> beloved a nose kiss....
>
> "EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" The ear pitching screams rang through the air.
> Both the fur on Mimi and Boyfriend's back stood straight up. Boyfriend
> then he heard laughter, and looked up right above them were Ernie, Moe
> and Ping and they were singing at the top of their lungs.
>
> "MIMI AND BOYFIRNED SITTING IN A TREE!!! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! FIRST COMES
> NOSE KISSES, THEN COMES CAT NIPPIES, THEN COMES A BASKET THAT'S FULL OF
> BITTIES!!!!"

Hee hee. So *that's* where he was the other day when he was seemingly
unconscious on the spare bed for 10 hours with a smile playing around his
lips every time I checked on him, he was on the Mouser!

Poor old Boyfie, just his luck.. <g>

Tweed

SuzQ
July 31st 05, 12:39 PM
Aaaawwwwwwwwww! You could write cat romance novel.
Suz