View Full Version : Weirdest Food Yet

CatNipped
July 26th 05, 04:18 AM
Sammy ate Kosher Dill Pickle!!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Kreisleriana
July 26th 05, 06:49 AM
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:18:54 -0500, "CatNipped"
> yodeled:

>Sammy ate Kosher Dill Pickle!!!!!

Weird? They're delicious! ;)

Theresa

Victor Martinez
July 26th 05, 01:22 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> Sammy ate Kosher Dill Pickle!!!!!

Luna likes steamed broccoli. But only if it's stolen.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Shirley
July 26th 05, 05:07 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Sammy ate Kosher Dill Pickle!!!!!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

PB pinched more than one bite from a ginger bun (basic sponge bun with
crystallised ginger) I was eating, he also likes digestive biscuits
(but only after they have been dunked in tea). :-)

--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Lesley
July 26th 05, 05:19 PM
Fugazi (RB) used to like the meat from doner kebab's.....with chilli
sauce.

The all time weird food winner through was Speedy Joe (RB). Let's see
curry and rice (only from the Chinese not the Indian), chips (again
from our local Chinese), brown bread (Health conscious cat!), apple
cores (They had to go brown first), pork pie, any sort of cheese (You
had to cut cheese with one hand and restrain him with the other),
chocolate (which I didn't know then was toxic to cats anyway he didn't
eat it he just liked to hold it in his mouth until there was this
dribbly soggy mess all over the place), doner kebab (again) and the
winner.....chicken giblets!

Okay you're all saying that's not an odd food for a cat- it is when he
ate them frozen. I was putting a frozen pack in the cupboard to thaw
and he started clawing the door so I said "If that's the way you want
it" and tipped them into his bowl thinking he'd realise how cold they
were...The next second "CRUNCH!" and I looked round and there he is
eating frozen chicken giblets and apparently enjoying them all I can
conclude is this was a very hot day so I suppose a giblet favoured
lolly was cool!

Isis (RB) was far too much of a lady to ever eat anything that didn't
come from a can or a box with a picture of a cat on it unless it was
prawns or fish

Redunzel and Sarrasine (our current owners) adore ham but nothing
else.....apart from cellophane- what is it with cats and cellophane?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs