PDA

View Full Version : Nico's a big boy

Christine K.
July 27th 05, 08:08 PM
Managed to catch both kitties in one pic, Laku eating and Nico
meatloafing next to Laku to check if Laku's food is any good. Nico sure
is a big boy already, even tho he's just barely under one year old and
Laku is 5.

I'm no good at giving links right to the pic for Webshots pics, but my
album's at http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
then go to Nico and Laku, it's the only pic in that folder so far.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

CatNipped
July 27th 05, 08:54 PM
"Christine K." > wrote in message
> Managed to catch both kitties in one pic, Laku eating and Nico
> meatloafing next to Laku to check if Laku's food is any good. Nico sure
> is a big boy already, even tho he's just barely under one year old and
> Laku is 5.
>
> I'm no good at giving links right to the pic for Webshots pics, but my
> album's at http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
> then go to Nico and Laku, it's the only pic in that folder so far.

Gorgeous kitties! Thanks for the picture.

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
> photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63
> photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Karen
July 27th 05, 09:05 PM
He IS a big boy!!!

"Christine K." > wrote in message
> Managed to catch both kitties in one pic, Laku eating and Nico
> meatloafing next to Laku to check if Laku's food is any good. Nico sure
> is a big boy already, even tho he's just barely under one year old and
> Laku is 5.
>
> I'm no good at giving links right to the pic for Webshots pics, but my
> album's at http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
> then go to Nico and Laku, it's the only pic in that folder so far.
>
> --
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
> photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63
> photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Adrian
July 27th 05, 09:10 PM
Christine K. wrote:
> Managed to catch both kitties in one pic, Laku eating and Nico
> meatloafing next to Laku to check if Laku's food is any good. Nico
> sure is a big boy already, even tho he's just barely under one year
> old and Laku is 5.
>
> I'm no good at giving links right to the pic for Webshots pics, but my
> album's at http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
> then go to Nico and Laku, it's the only pic in that folder so far.

Nice picture. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Exocat
July 27th 05, 09:43 PM
"Christine K." > wrote
> Managed to catch both kitties in one pic, Laku eating and Nico
> meatloafing next to Laku to check if Laku's food is any good. Nico
> sure is a big boy already, even tho he's just barely under one year
> old and Laku is 5.

Lovely boys indeed. You must be very proud.

I daresay Laku's extra age & experience, plus the fact that he was
resident cat when Nico arrived, keep him in prime position as
Senior Cat. It certainly worked that way with Bandit and Pericles RB
even though the latter was 75% bigger, and still works with
Bandit and Snowball (only a 20% difference here)

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (FF in just 2 days now)

Kreisleriana
July 27th 05, 11:39 PM
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:08:54 GMT, "Christine K."
> yodeled:

>Managed to catch both kitties in one pic, Laku eating and Nico
>meatloafing next to Laku to check if Laku's food is any good. Nico sure
>is a big boy already, even tho he's just barely under one year old and
>Laku is 5.

Haven't heard about your boys in ages!

>I'm no good at giving links right to the pic for Webshots pics, but my
>album's at http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
>then go to Nico and Laku, it's the only pic in that folder so far.

Laku is gorgeous as always, and wow, Nico is big and gorgeous!

Theresa

Victor Martinez
July 28th 05, 03:41 AM
Christine K. wrote:
> album's at http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
> then go to Nico and Laku, it's the only pic in that folder so far.

Sure has grown a lot!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Sam Nash
July 28th 05, 04:17 AM
Great pic, Christine.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
"Christine K." > wrote in message
> Managed to catch both kitties in one pic, Laku eating and Nico meatloafing
> next to Laku to check if Laku's food is any good. Nico sure is a big boy
> already, even tho he's just barely under one year old and Laku is 5.
>
> I'm no good at giving links right to the pic for Webshots pics, but my
> album's at http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
> then go to Nico and Laku, it's the only pic in that folder so far.
>
> --
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
> photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63
> photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Christine Burel
July 28th 05, 04:30 PM
Nico and Laku are sure beautiful kitties!
Christine
"Christine K." > wrote in message
> Managed to catch both kitties in one pic, Laku eating and Nico
> meatloafing next to Laku to check if Laku's food is any good. Nico sure
> is a big boy already, even tho he's just barely under one year old and
> Laku is 5.
>
> I'm no good at giving links right to the pic for Webshots pics, but my
> album's at http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
> then go to Nico and Laku, it's the only pic in that folder so far.
>
> --
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
> photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63
> photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Marina
July 28th 05, 06:07 PM
Christine K. wrote:
> Managed to catch both kitties in one pic, Laku eating and Nico
> meatloafing next to Laku to check if Laku's food is any good. Nico sure
> is a big boy already, even tho he's just barely under one year old and
> Laku is 5.
>
> I'm no good at giving links right to the pic for Webshots pics, but my
> album's at http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63
> then go to Nico and Laku, it's the only pic in that folder so far.

Wow, Nico's grown a lot. What a handsome young lad he is! I may have to
take you up on your offer and come meet him (and Laku) in person.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Christine K.
July 28th 05, 06:46 PM
Marina wrote:
> Wow, Nico's grown a lot. What a handsome young lad he is! I may have to
> take you up on your offer and come meet him (and Laku) in person.

Yes, do come over some time to meet the kitties in purrson. DH Janne
doesn't speak Swedish, but we might make an effort to use Finnish when
talking to him... ;)

And thank you all for your kind words. Judging from the size of Nico's
paws, I believe he'll keep on growing for a bit more. His older brother
(kitten from his mother's previous litter) was a real whopper of a kitty
too, also the same color as Nico, his mother and his siblings - blueish
grey with white markings.