PDA

View Full Version : Re: Stacey, Harrassment Etc.

Melissa Houle
July 29th 05, 06:18 AM
> Anyone who does not like what you have to say can accuse you of
> "trolling" and try to embarrass you. However, when they cross the line
> and take it to your family and home, it is indeed illegal. While it is
> true that these bullies are usually successful because what they say
> does not have to be true in order to embarrass those they wish to
> embarrass, it is also true that they can be brought to justice. Contact
> your local law enforcement, where there is a cybercrimes division.
>
> Sorry you have been subject to this. As long as their are nuts out
> there it is likely to happen. When you think about it, you will realize
> who at least one of the people behind the emails must be, if it is the
> same one we are dealing with now. Good luck!

I too urge you to protect yourself, Stacey, Nobody should have to put up
with this kind of treatment. Whatever issues this person may have with you,
they are way out of line to harass you this way. They have NO excuse
whatsoever to frighten and upset your children this way. It's criminal
behavior, and you have the right and the need to protect yourself from it.
I'm not as knowledgeable about this as many people, but I think you should
take the advice of those who urge you to protect yourself and tell you how
to do it.
(((Stacey))) I'm sorry you've had this unpleasant experience. It's the
pits.I hope you won't stop posting here because of this.
Melissa

Fair Play via CatKB.com
July 29th 05, 12:00 PM
Watching wrote:
>"jmcquown" > wrote in message news:dNbGe.9085
>> Stacey aka KittyLady wrote:
>> > For almost a week now I have been receiving emails from someone on
>> > this group. These emails are always sent from a different email
>> > address.
>
>snip
>
>> Stacy, if you want I'll contact Paula to ask her where you can
>forward these
>> emails so they can be investigated.
>>
>> Jill
>
>Stacey, take Jill up on this. Although many here appear to have
>enjoyed it, the same thing happened to Mary S. and her family, merely
>because Mary spoke her mind.

Mary did more than speak her mind. Mary harassed members of this group. She
harassed Dan and Monica everyday for weeks 20 to 50 times a day. She harassed
everyone who disagreed with her. Mary hated anybody who "spoke their mind"
if she didn't agree with them and targeted those people for harassment. Mary
got happiness from abusing members of this group and others. She was a
"seasoned usenet troll" like Karma said. She finally got a taste of her own
medicine and did not like it.

> There is an investigation underway. Note
>the conspicuous absence of some posters over the past few weeks, and you
>will have an idea of who is behind this.

It could be anybody. It was posted with an annonymous remailer. You don't
know who it is, you are trying to bully some more and it won't work. We do
not care what you have to say about it.

>Anyone who does not like what you have to say can accuse you of
>"trolling" and try to embarrass you. However, when they cross the line
>and take it to your family and home, it is indeed illegal.

Mary posted Dan's personal information and Monica's personal information and
got happiness from doing that. She thought it was funny when she did it but
she doesn't think it is so funny when some body does it to her. Some body
should goes after her for harassment since they have her name and address.

> While it is
>true that these bullies

Mary was the biggest bully of them all. Good riddance to her.

>are usually successful because what they say
>does not have to be true in order to embarrass those they wish to
>embarrass, it is also true that they can be brought to justice. Contact
>your local law enforcement, where there is a cybercrimes division.

They will read every message by Mary and ROTFLTAO. Mary was the biggest
troll that ever invaded these groups. Her hands are dirty.

>Sorry you have been subject to this. As long as their are nuts out
>there it is likely to happen. When you think about it, you will realize
>who at least one of the people behind the emails must be, if it is the
>same one we are dealing with now. Good luck!

Mary should realise by now she brought this on herself. She caused herself to
be discoverred because she did not cover her behind. Somebody finally got
rid of her, thank goodness. She should get on with her life and leave these
groups alone and you should to.

Helen Miles
July 29th 05, 12:09 PM
Piggybacking here because I didn't get the original message...

> > There is an investigation underway. Note
> >the conspicuous absence of some posters over the past few weeks, and you
> >will have an idea of who is behind this.///

I think that you have to treat this particular method of investigation
with EXTREEM caution. Using myself as an example, ANY of the rgulars
here will confirm that I go through phases of lurking, posting, or not
subscribing to RPCA at all, depending on current RL issues. Many, many
other people (who are sometimes prolific posters, sometimes not) do the
same.

I don't feel that I have to justify my absence to anyone here when I
disapear (sometimes for a few months), and indeed, they don't ask it.

Just because someone stops posting for a while, it doesn't mean that
they have suddenly started trolling. In the same vien, I am in no-way
condoning what is happening to Stacey.

Just my $0.02

Helen M

Victor Martinez
July 29th 05, 02:32 PM
Watching wrote:
<snip anonymous apologies for M's harrassing behavior *and* accusations
against regulars of rpca>

Spicy shrimp with pasta and fresh tomato sauce

1 lb shell-on shrimp (if you can get them with the heads on, get 1.5 lbs)
1-2 whole canned chipotle peppers
1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
2-3 lbs fresh tomatoes
1 bunch basil
3 garlic cloves
olive oil
pasta
sea salt and pepper

Peel the shrimp, saving the shells. In a large heavy sauce pan, heat
some oil and sautee the shrimp shells (and heads) until they turn pink.
Add chopped garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add chopped tomatoes and
basil, season with salt and pepper and lower heat to simmer. Let cook
for 30 minutes or so.
In the meantime, cook the pasta according to package instructions.
Finely chop the chipotle peppers, mix with the chili garlic sauce and
coat the shrimp. Heat a sautee pan on high heat and add a bit of oil.
Once it's very, very hot, cook the shrimp a few at a time on both sides
until almost done. Set aside.
Strain the sauce using a chinois or a regular strainer or a foodmill.
Pour sauce on pasta and top with shrimp.
Enjoy!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Yowie
July 30th 05, 12:49 AM
"Helen Miles" > wrote in message
news:389a967d6f53878be12e899a75c1c66a.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
> Piggybacking here because I didn't get the original message...
>
>> > There is an investigation underway. Note
>> >the conspicuous absence of some posters over the past few weeks, and you
>> >will have an idea of who is behind this.///
>
> I think that you have to treat this particular method of investigation
> with EXTREEM caution. Using myself as an example, ANY of the rgulars
> here will confirm that I go through phases of lurking, posting, or not
> subscribing to RPCA at all, depending on current RL issues. Many, many
> other people (who are sometimes prolific posters, sometimes not) do the
> same.
>
> I don't feel that I have to justify my absence to anyone here when I
> disapear (sometimes for a few months), and indeed, they don't ask it.

What the anonymous poster missed is that we know each other in Real Life as
well, and know darn well it wouldn't be one of the "regulars", whether
they've posted here this month or not.

Whilst I have no doubt of the veracity of KittyLady's claims, and condemn
outright anyone horrid enough to go after someone's children, I suspect that
the subtle accusation that it was one of RPCA's known and loved posters was
yet another troll attempt. Its quite a clever one, I must admit, but its
still a troll attempt.

it won't work, of course. We know each other too well :-)

> Just because someone stops posting for a while, it doesn't mean that
> they have suddenly started trolling. In the same vien, I am in no-way
> condoning what is happening to Stacey.

Exaclty!

Yowie

Jo Firey
July 30th 05, 03:12 AM
"Yowie" > wrote in message
> Whilst I have no doubt of the veracity of KittyLady's claims, and condemn
> outright anyone horrid enough to go after someone's children, I suspect
> that the subtle accusation that it was one of RPCA's known and loved
> posters was yet another troll attempt. Its quite a clever one, I must
> admit, but its still a troll attempt.
>
> it won't work, of course. We know each other too well :-)

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm supposed to guess who hasn't posted
in a while but would do such a thing to Stacey. Most all of those nitwits
ended up in my killfile and so did a few off the wall ISP's. So how is
anyone suposed to guess who of those they have blocked anyway hasn't been
posting?

Jo

Rrb
July 30th 05, 03:47 AM
Melissa Houle wrote:
>>Anyone who does not like what you have to say can accuse you of
>>"trolling" and try to embarrass you. However, when they cross the line
>>and take it to your family and home, it is indeed illegal. While it is
>>true that these bullies are usually successful because what they say
>>does not have to be true in order to embarrass those they wish to
>>embarrass, it is also true that they can be brought to justice. Contact
>>your local law enforcement, where there is a cybercrimes division.
>>
>>Sorry you have been subject to this. As long as their are nuts out
>>there it is likely to happen. When you think about it, you will realize
>>who at least one of the people behind the emails must be, if it is the
>>same one we are dealing with now. Good luck!
>>

> I too urge you to protect yourself, Stacey, Nobody should have to put up
> with this kind of treatment. Whatever issues this person may have with you,
> they are way out of line to harass you this way. They have NO excuse
> whatsoever to frighten and upset your children this way. It's criminal
> behavior, and you have the right and the need to protect yourself from it.
> I'm not as knowledgeable about this as many people, but I think you should
> take the advice of those who urge you to protect yourself and tell you how
> to do it.
> (((Stacey))) I'm sorry you've had this unpleasant experience. It's the
> pits.I hope you won't stop posting here because of this.
> Melissa

I second everything you state Stacey should take a proactive stance and
protect herself. As well as her loved ones.

On a separate subject this "watcher" might be the one who is "stalking"
or whatnot Stacey. I know alot of people lurk here, without posting but
it's kinda unusual that "watcher" chose to "uncloak" at this time and
posting somewhat "in defense" of Mary. Kinda makes one wonder huh?

Rrb
July 30th 05, 04:01 AM
Watching wrote:

> You have a habit of missing the point, Victor.

And you have are a coward hiding behind a remailer. 'Nuff said.

Rrb
July 30th 05, 04:02 AM
Watching wrote:

> You have a habit of missing the point, Victor.

And you are a coward hiding behind a remailer.

Kreisleriana
July 30th 05, 06:37 AM
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:47:04 -0700, Rrb > yodeled:

>Melissa Houle wrote:
>>>Anyone who does not like what you have to say can accuse you of
>>>"trolling" and try to embarrass you. However, when they cross the line
>>>and take it to your family and home, it is indeed illegal. While it is
>>>true that these bullies are usually successful because what they say
>>>does not have to be true in order to embarrass those they wish to
>>>embarrass, it is also true that they can be brought to justice. Contact
>>>your local law enforcement, where there is a cybercrimes division.
>>>
>>>Sorry you have been subject to this. As long as their are nuts out
>>>there it is likely to happen. When you think about it, you will realize
>>>who at least one of the people behind the emails must be, if it is the
>>>same one we are dealing with now. Good luck!
>>>

>> I too urge you to protect yourself, Stacey, Nobody should have to put up
>> with this kind of treatment. Whatever issues this person may have with you,
>> they are way out of line to harass you this way. They have NO excuse
>> whatsoever to frighten and upset your children this way. It's criminal
>> behavior, and you have the right and the need to protect yourself from it.
>> I'm not as knowledgeable about this as many people, but I think you should
>> take the advice of those who urge you to protect yourself and tell you how
>> to do it.
>> (((Stacey))) I'm sorry you've had this unpleasant experience. It's the
>> pits.I hope you won't stop posting here because of this.
>> Melissa
>>

>I second everything you state Stacey should take a proactive stance and
>protect herself. As well as her loved ones.
>
>On a separate subject this "watcher" might be the one who is "stalking"
>or whatnot Stacey. I know alot of people lurk here, without posting but
>it's kinda unusual that "watcher" chose to "uncloak" at this time and
>posting somewhat "in defense" of Mary. Kinda makes one wonder huh?

Who watches the watcher, eh? :P

Theresa

Steve Touchstone
July 30th 05, 07:22 AM
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:49:25 +1000, "Yowie"
> wrote:

>What the anonymous poster missed is that we know each other in Real Life as
>well, and know darn well it wouldn't be one of the "regulars", whether
>they've posted here this month or not.
>
>Whilst I have no doubt of the veracity of KittyLady's claims, and condemn
>outright anyone horrid enough to go after someone's children, I suspect that
>the subtle accusation that it was one of RPCA's known and loved posters was
>yet another troll attempt. Its quite a clever one, I must admit, but its
>still a troll attempt.

Oops, I must have missed the part about it being a regular poster. I
know how I missed it - got mad reading that some low life was stooping
to sending porn links to children and saved the message planning to
respond later in a more rational tone than I was feeling capable of at
the time.

Some of us know all to well that it is possible to lift an e mail
address and make a message appear as though it's coming from us. My
story on this happened a while back . I use Mailwasher, which does a
pretty fair job identifying spam, allows you to read a messages
without downloading it, and blacklist mail from known spammers.
Usually, I just delete and blacklist all the spam trash, but one day I
noticed my email address had been used to send me several spams.

Also, one of the last gasps in the recent troll activity came the
troll starting replying to messages, and adding her own views while
making it appear to have come from the original poster.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Yowie
July 30th 05, 01:38 PM
"Steve Touchstone" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:49:25 +1000, "Yowie"
> > wrote:
>
>>What the anonymous poster missed is that we know each other in Real Life
>>as
>>well, and know darn well it wouldn't be one of the "regulars", whether
>>they've posted here this month or not.
>>
>>Whilst I have no doubt of the veracity of KittyLady's claims, and condemn
>>outright anyone horrid enough to go after someone's children, I suspect
>>that
>>the subtle accusation that it was one of RPCA's known and loved posters
>>was
>>yet another troll attempt. Its quite a clever one, I must admit, but its
>>still a troll attempt.
>
> Oops, I must have missed the part about it being a regular poster. I
> know how I missed it - got mad reading that some low life was stooping
> to sending porn links to children and saved the message planning to
> respond later in a more rational tone than I was feeling capable of at
> the time.
>
> Some of us know all to well that it is possible to lift an e mail
> address and make a message appear as though it's coming from us. My
> story on this happened a while back . I use Mailwasher, which does a
> pretty fair job identifying spam, allows you to read a messages
> without downloading it, and blacklist mail from known spammers.
> Usually, I just delete and blacklist all the spam trash, but one day I
> noticed my email address had been used to send me several spams.
>
> Also, one of the last gasps in the recent troll activity came the
> troll starting replying to messages, and adding her own views while
> making it appear to have come from the original poster.

Very true, Steve.

The strength of this group lies within the bonds we have formed as *people*
in *Real Life* not just in posters in cyberspace, so if I saw a post or
e-mail from "Steve Touchstone" in the group or in my inbox full of hate and
vitriol, I would know it wasn't from you but rather from someone
*pretending* to be you, because I know the *real* you just wouldn't do such
a thing. Its the same with all the people I know here, and thats the joy of
actually *knowing* people - I have got to know them as *people* and if they
start suddenly acting very out of character, I get suspcious rather than
immediatley jumping to the conclusion that they've suddenly turned nasty.

On the same token, I have written a very flamey post in RPCA in the past and
had committed the sin of pressing "Send" before calming down. And everybody
does that from time to time. But reasonable rational people also know when
they've stepped over the mark, and have enough respect for their fellow
denizens of RPCA and humility in themselves to apologise when it happens.

Still, everyone's real character comes out eventually. Thankfully most have
us have been here long enough to have seen each other's real character
already, and I suspect that is something that the trolls will never quite
get their heads around: that we, as well as being a successful Usenet group,
are also just plain friends.

Yowie

Victor Martinez
July 30th 05, 01:45 PM

What she said. :)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Trish
July 30th 05, 06:24 PM
"Steve Touchstone" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:49:25 +1000, "Yowie"
> > wrote:
>
> >What the anonymous poster missed is that we know each other in Real Life
as
> >well, and know darn well it wouldn't be one of the "regulars", whether
> >they've posted here this month or not.
> >
> >Whilst I have no doubt of the veracity of KittyLady's claims, and condemn
> >outright anyone horrid enough to go after someone's children, I suspect
that
> >the subtle accusation that it was one of RPCA's known and loved posters
was
> >yet another troll attempt. Its quite a clever one, I must admit, but its
> >still a troll attempt.
>
> Oops, I must have missed the part about it being a regular poster. I
> know how I missed it - got mad reading that some low life was stooping
> to sending porn links to children and saved the message planning to
> respond later in a more rational tone than I was feeling capable of at
> the time.
>
> Some of us know all to well that it is possible to lift an e mail
> address and make a message appear as though it's coming from us. My
> story on this happened a while back . I use Mailwasher, which does a
> pretty fair job identifying spam, allows you to read a messages
> without downloading it, and blacklist mail from known spammers.
> Usually, I just delete and blacklist all the spam trash, but one day I
> noticed my email address had been used to send me several spams.
>
> Also, one of the last gasps in the recent troll activity came the
> troll starting replying to messages, and adding her own views while
> making it appear to have come from the original poster.
> --
> Steve Touchstone,
> faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot
> with loving memories of Rocky (RB)
>
> [remove Junk for email]
> Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html
> Cat Pix: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/animals.html

Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your regulars
has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and I'm not
referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to come,
according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma". Come out
come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...

CATherine
July 30th 05, 06:45 PM
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:45:12 GMT, Victor Martinez >
wrote:

>Yowie wrote:
>> Still, everyone's real character comes out eventually. Thankfully most have
>> us have been here long enough to have seen each other's real character
>> already, and I suspect that is something that the trolls will never quite
>> get their heads around: that we, as well as being a successful Usenet group,
>> are also just plain friends.
>
>What she said. :)

I remember over the years seeing Evelyn's and Alan Erskine's names
being hijacked. But, knowing them so well, it was obvious which posts
were real and which were fake. I don't post that much any more; but I
do read and I 'know' the regulars and I can tell the difference
between a troll and even someone new I don't know. Trolls hurt people.
And that is different than just someone putting their foot in mouth
(BTDT) or replying in anger before thinking (BTDT). This group is the
most caring, helpful group of people in the world. I have been the
lucky recipient many times. I have met only one member in RL; but I
know if I were to meet any of the others, I would feel that same
secure connection of "family".

Stacey is new; yet she is just as much a part of the heart of this
"family" as I am. I abhor what has happened to her. I hope she doesn't
leave us. I still miss the members who have left us over the years,
and I wish them well.

--
CATherine

July 30th 05, 07:30 PM
Trish wrote:

> Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your regulars
> has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and I'm not
> referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to come,
> according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma". Come out
> come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...

That is just silly. Absence doesn't indicate guilt of any kind. Lots of
our people get busy IRL, and some have problems that keep them from
posting on a regular basis. I don't like the connotation here and
frankly I think you just like to stir the pot.
Apologies to the rest of the group. I'm just sick of it all. Sick of
silly people that are nothing but conflict junkies and aren't happy
unless they're causing misery for somebody else.
Sherry

Gabey8
July 30th 05, 08:34 PM
[[That is just silly. Absence doesn't indicate guilt of any kind. Lots of
our people get busy IRL, and some have problems that keep them from
posting on a regular basis. I don't like the connotation here and
frankly I think you just like to stir the pot.
Apologies to the rest of the group. I'm just sick of it all. Sick of
silly people that are nothing but conflict junkies and aren't happy
unless they're causing misery for somebody else.]]

And on the subject of "Stirring the pot", did we ever dedide to compile
the official RPCA Troll-BBQ Cookbook? :o) I think it's as marketable of an
idea as there is, particularly given the number and variety of recipes
that've been put forth over the years.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley (wondering where the recipes for cat treats
are)

CatNipped
July 30th 05, 09:51 PM
"Gabey8" > wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
> [[That is just silly. Absence doesn't indicate guilt of any kind. Lots of
> our people get busy IRL, and some have problems that keep them from
> posting on a regular basis. I don't like the connotation here and
> frankly I think you just like to stir the pot.
> Apologies to the rest of the group. I'm just sick of it all. Sick of
> silly people that are nothing but conflict junkies and aren't happy
> unless they're causing misery for somebody else.]]
>
> And on the subject of "Stirring the pot", did we ever dedide to compile
> the official RPCA Troll-BBQ Cookbook? :o) I think it's as marketable of an
> idea as there is, particularly given the number and variety of recipes
> that've been put forth over the years.
>
> Donna, Captain, and Stanley (wondering where the recipes for cat treats
> are)

I'm working with Jill (and guests) to get her compiled here:

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/TheChefsCat/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Christina Websell
July 30th 05, 10:41 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Trish wrote:
>
>> Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your regulars
>> has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and I'm not
>> referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to
>> come,
>> according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma". Come
>> out
>> come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...
>
> That is just silly. Absence doesn't indicate guilt of any kind. Lots of
> our people get busy IRL, and some have problems that keep them from
> posting on a regular basis. I don't like the connotation here and
> frankly I think you just like to stir the pot.
> Apologies to the rest of the group. I'm just sick of it all. Sick of
> silly people that are nothing but conflict junkies and aren't happy
> unless they're causing misery for somebody else.
> Sherry

I totally agree. I was absent for a while because I was in hospital and
then recovering from a very serious illness. I would hate to think that
this could cause some to think I would then become a spammer who would
target anyone on the group.
It just isn't in me to do this. So it isn't me. Truly. I would never do
such a thing. Never, ever.

Tweed

jmcquown
July 30th 05, 10:47 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> "Gabey8" > wrote in message
> lkaboutpets.com...
>> [[That is just silly. Absence doesn't indicate guilt of any kind.
>> Lots of our people get busy IRL, and some have problems that keep
>> them from posting on a regular basis. I don't like the connotation
>> here and
>> frankly I think you just like to stir the pot.
>> Apologies to the rest of the group. I'm just sick of it all. Sick of
>> silly people that are nothing but conflict junkies and aren't happy
>> unless they're causing misery for somebody else.]]
>>
>> And on the subject of "Stirring the pot", did we ever dedide to
>> compile the official RPCA Troll-BBQ Cookbook? :o) I think it's as
>> marketable of an idea as there is, particularly given the number and
>> variety of recipes that've been put forth over the years.
>>
>> Donna, Captain, and Stanley (wondering where the recipes for cat
>> treats are)
>

> I'm working with Jill (and guests) to get her compiled here:
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/TheChefsCat/
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

And I thank you! I haven't been cooking much lately (too hot and too much
real life).

I posted about the trials of publishing a printed cookbook a month or so
ago. It's a huge and lengthy effort.

Jill

Trish
July 30th 05, 11:00 PM
"Christina Websell" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Trish wrote:
> >
> >> Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your
regulars
> >> has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and I'm
not
> >> referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to
> >> come,
> >> according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma". Come
> >> out
> >> come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...
> >
> > That is just silly. Absence doesn't indicate guilt of any kind. Lots of
> > our people get busy IRL, and some have problems that keep them from
> > posting on a regular basis. I don't like the connotation here and
> > frankly I think you just like to stir the pot.
> > Apologies to the rest of the group. I'm just sick of it all. Sick of
> > silly people that are nothing but conflict junkies and aren't happy
> > unless they're causing misery for somebody else.
> > Sherry
> >

> I totally agree. I was absent for a while because I was in hospital and
> then recovering from a very serious illness. I would hate to think that
> this could cause some to think I would then become a spammer who would
> target anyone on the group.
> It just isn't in me to do this. So it isn't me. Truly. I would never do
> such a thing. Never, ever.
>
> Tweed

No, it isn't you. And I seriously doubt anyone would ever think it could
ever be you.

Lucys Mom
July 30th 05, 11:08 PM
Nope, I think he's got the point just fine. It's you that are
definitely missing something......

Trish
July 30th 05, 11:11 PM
"Lucys Mom" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Nope, I think he's got the point just fine. It's you that are
> definitely missing something......

To whom is your reply addressed?

Lucys Mom
July 30th 05, 11:12 PM
Sounds delicious, Victor! When's dinner :)?

Yowie
July 30th 05, 11:23 PM
"Trish" > wrote in message
. ..

> Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your regulars
> has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and I'm not
> referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to come,
> according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma". Come
> out
> come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...

Trish, for someone who came into RPCA just as the whole troll debacle was
happening (your first post here was on July 17th (ref
http://tinyurl.com/7zybt)) you seem to know an *awful* lot about who is a
"regular" here. I also find it very hard to believe that you could know
without question who is harassing Stacey when we already know that mail
posted via anonymous remailers is virtually impossible to trace.

If you do know who is sexually assaulting children by sending them
pornography, you *have* to report it to the authorities or you will be
charged with being an accessory, not to mention that by not saying anything
you are morally condoning such behaviour.

If you don't know who it is, then please stop trying to stir up the group by
implying a regular would do such a thing. Only trolls do that.

Yowie

Trish
July 30th 05, 11:32 PM
"Yowie" > wrote in message
> "Trish" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
> > Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your
regulars
> > has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and I'm
not
> > referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to
come,
> > according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma". Come
> > out
> > come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...
>
> Trish, for someone who came into RPCA just as the whole troll debacle was
> happening (your first post here was on July 17th (ref
> http://tinyurl.com/7zybt)) you seem to know an *awful* lot about who is a
> "regular" here. I also find it very hard to believe that you could know
> without question who is harassing Stacey when we already know that mail
> posted via anonymous remailers is virtually impossible to trace.
>
> If you do know who is sexually assaulting children by sending them
> pornography, you *have* to report it to the authorities or you will be
> charged with being an accessory, not to mention that by not saying
anything
> you are morally condoning such behaviour.
>
> If you don't know who it is, then please stop trying to stir up the group
by
> implying a regular would do such a thing. Only trolls do that.
>
> Yowie

I may not have posted here but I've been lurking a long time, enjoying the
stories people wrote. And please reread, I did not say I knew who was
sending the e-mails or spam, I said I knew who "karma" was. If Karma is
that person then I'm sure further investigation will bring that forth.

And don't underestimate and assume mail through remailers is virtually
impossible to trace, given the proper software everything is possible to
trace.

My point was this group has a regular in its midst that is already stirring
**** and has done so in the past... just remember on the net anyone can be a
dog.

Hopitus
July 31st 05, 12:03 AM
My mouth was watering till I got to the part about the shrimp heads. I'm
used to pulling off the other end but one thing I like is they're usually
not served w/heads on.....even though you strain sauce @ the end, would I
then be eating shrimp brains? Do shrimp even have brains? This is beginning
to worry me....sounds worse than the buffalo/ox burgers everyone out west
here is so hot for me to try. Oh, Victor, why do you have to cook those
heads? Can't you just make sauce w/shells and no heads in it?

"Lucys Mom" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Sounds delicious, Victor! When's dinner :)?

Christina Websell
July 31st 05, 12:28 AM
"Watching" > wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.99b57a0e19fdb7f048e3b1c6f2398bea @1122691442.nulluser.com...
> Victor Martinez wrote:
>
>> Watching wrote:
>> <snip anonymous apologies for M's harrassing behavior *and* accusations
>> against regulars of rpca>
>>

> You have a habit of missing the point, Victor.
>
> Given that, use care.

Hello again, Mary! Nancy, whatever you call yourself..
The way you use words gives you away.

Victor Martinez
July 31st 05, 12:38 AM
Hopitus wrote:
> My mouth was watering till I got to the part about the shrimp heads. I'm
> used to pulling off the other end but one thing I like is they're usually
> not served w/heads on.....even though you strain sauce @ the end, would I
> then be eating shrimp brains? Do shrimp even have brains? This is beginning

I guess you've never properly eaten a crawfish in Louisiana then? You
are supposed to twist their heads off, and then suck on them to get all
the good stuff out! :)

> to worry me....sounds worse than the buffalo/ox burgers everyone out west
> here is so hot for me to try. Oh, Victor, why do you have to cook those
> heads? Can't you just make sauce w/shells and no heads in it?

You can avoid the heads, I didn't use any because it's hard to find
fresh shrimp with heads on here. However, I always use them for my
bisque, they have a lot of flavor.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Hopitus
July 31st 05, 01:01 AM
Heh...I have many cousins in the LA delta country....Houma, Thibideaux
area..and the first time I saw them do that w/the crawfish I liked had a
cow! Ditto the way they chomped up the *whole* softshell crab, even his
eyes/face (urk). I was 17 then - you triggered a gross memory. Went to visit
these cuzzins w/grandma and it was a week before we could communicate and
understand each other!
They lead a different life down there....
and I'm positive they considered me just as wierd....

"Victor Martinez" > wrote in message
> Hopitus wrote:
>> My mouth was watering till I got to the part about the shrimp heads. I'm
>> used to pulling off the other end but one thing I like is they're usually
>> not served w/heads on.....even though you strain sauce @ the end, would I
>> then be eating shrimp brains? Do shrimp even have brains? This is
>> beginning
>
> I guess you've never properly eaten a crawfish in Louisiana then? You are
> supposed to twist their heads off, and then suck on them to get all the
> good stuff out! :)
>
>> to worry me....sounds worse than the buffalo/ox burgers everyone out west
>> here is so hot for me to try. Oh, Victor, why do you have to cook those
>> heads? Can't you just make sauce w/shells and no heads in it?
>
> You can avoid the heads, I didn't use any because it's hard to find fresh
> shrimp with heads on here. However, I always use them for my bisque, they
> have a lot of flavor.
>
> --
> Victor M. Martinez
> Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
> Send your spam here:
> Email me here:

CatNipped
July 31st 05, 01:27 AM
"Victor Martinez" > wrote in message
> Hopitus wrote:
> > My mouth was watering till I got to the part about the shrimp heads. I'm
> > used to pulling off the other end but one thing I like is they're
usually
> > not served w/heads on.....even though you strain sauce @ the end, would
> > then be eating shrimp brains? Do shrimp even have brains? This is
beginning

> I guess you've never properly eaten a crawfish in Louisiana then? You
> are supposed to twist their heads off, and then suck on them to get all
> the good stuff out! :)

Yeah, YUM! Pinch the tails and suck the heads!

Hugs,

CatNipped

> > to worry me....sounds worse than the buffalo/ox burgers everyone out
west
> > here is so hot for me to try. Oh, Victor, why do you have to cook those
> > heads? Can't you just make sauce w/shells and no heads in it?
>
> You can avoid the heads, I didn't use any because it's hard to find
> fresh shrimp with heads on here. However, I always use them for my
> bisque, they have a lot of flavor.
>
> --
> Victor M. Martinez
> Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
> Send your spam here:
> Email me here:

Yowie
July 31st 05, 01:27 AM
"Trish" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Yowie" > wrote in message
>> "Trish" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>
>> > Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your
> regulars
>> > has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and I'm
> not
>> > referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to
> come,
>> > according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma". Come
>> > out
>> > come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...
>>
>> Trish, for someone who came into RPCA just as the whole troll debacle was
>> happening (your first post here was on July 17th (ref
>> http://tinyurl.com/7zybt)) you seem to know an *awful* lot about who is a
>> "regular" here. I also find it very hard to believe that you could know
>> without question who is harassing Stacey when we already know that mail
>> posted via anonymous remailers is virtually impossible to trace.
>>
>> If you do know who is sexually assaulting children by sending them
>> pornography, you *have* to report it to the authorities or you will be
>> charged with being an accessory, not to mention that by not saying
> anything
>> you are morally condoning such behaviour.
>>
>> If you don't know who it is, then please stop trying to stir up the group
> by
>> implying a regular would do such a thing. Only trolls do that.
>>
>> Yowie
>>

> I may not have posted here but I've been lurking a long time, enjoying the
> stories people wrote. And please reread, I did not say I knew who was
> sending the e-mails or spam, I said I knew who "karma" was. If Karma is
> that person then I'm sure further investigation will bring that forth.

I beg your pardon then.

I don't think anyone here cares who Karma is, we just want the whole troll
thing to just go away.

But sending porn to children is a different matter all together, I think
you'll agree, and the person who did that needs to be dealt with
appropriately. Hence, my concern that if you knew who the perpetrator of
that crime was, you *have* to report it.

Yowie

Trish
July 31st 05, 03:59 AM
"Yowie" > wrote in message
> "Trish" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > "Yowie" > wrote in message
> >> "Trish" > wrote in message
> >> . ..

> > regulars
> > not
> > come,
Come

> >> Trish, for someone who came into RPCA just as the whole troll debacle
was
> >> happening (your first post here was on July 17th (ref
> >> http://tinyurl.com/7zybt)) you seem to know an *awful* lot about who is
> >> "regular" here. I also find it very hard to believe that you could know
> >> without question who is harassing Stacey when we already know that mail
> >> posted via anonymous remailers is virtually impossible to trace.
> >>
> >> If you do know who is sexually assaulting children by sending them
> >> pornography, you *have* to report it to the authorities or you will be
> >> charged with being an accessory, not to mention that by not saying
> > anything
> >> you are morally condoning such behaviour.
> >>
> >> If you don't know who it is, then please stop trying to stir up the
group
> > by
> >> implying a regular would do such a thing. Only trolls do that.
> >>
> >> Yowie
> >>

> > I may not have posted here but I've been lurking a long time, enjoying
the
> > stories people wrote. And please reread, I did not say I knew who was
> > sending the e-mails or spam, I said I knew who "karma" was. If Karma is
> > that person then I'm sure further investigation will bring that forth.
>
> I beg your pardon then.
>
> I don't think anyone here cares who Karma is, we just want the whole troll
> thing to just go away.
>
> But sending porn to children is a different matter all together, I think
> you'll agree, and the person who did that needs to be dealt with
> appropriately. Hence, my concern that if you knew who the perpetrator of
> that crime was, you *have* to report it.
>
> Yowie

I agree 100% with you. sending porn to adults or kids is not something I
condone. The few e-mails I've received did not involve porn. And yes I
would report the person if I did know who was sending the porn.

Debbie Wilson
July 31st 05, 11:56 AM
Gabey8 > wrote:

> And on the subject of "Stirring the pot", did we ever dedide to compile
> the official RPCA Troll-BBQ Cookbook? :o) I think it's as marketable of an
> idea as there is, particularly given the number and variety of recipes
> that've been put forth over the years.

I have it sitting on my desktop, but work has overtaken me for the last
few months or so - it's a case of getting a 'round tuit'! Certainly not
forgotten about....

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

July 31st 05, 06:37 PM
On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:51:10 -0500, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>"Gabey8" > wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
>> [[That is just silly. Absence doesn't indicate guilt of any kind. Lots of
>> our people get busy IRL, and some have problems that keep them from
>> posting on a regular basis. I don't like the connotation here and
>> frankly I think you just like to stir the pot.
>> Apologies to the rest of the group. I'm just sick of it all. Sick of
>> silly people that are nothing but conflict junkies and aren't happy
>> unless they're causing misery for somebody else.]]
>>
>> And on the subject of "Stirring the pot", did we ever dedide to compile
>> the official RPCA Troll-BBQ Cookbook? :o) I think it's as marketable of an
>> idea as there is, particularly given the number and variety of recipes
>> that've been put forth over the years.
>>
>> Donna, Captain, and Stanley (wondering where the recipes for cat treats
>> are)
>

>I'm working with Jill (and guests) to get her compiled here:
>
>http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/TheChefsCat/
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

Oh, goody, goody! I was hoping this would come together. I'm getting
into a cooking mood and need some new recipes!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~summer/index.htm (genealogy)