PDA

View Full Version : Baby Jake photos

Mishi
July 31st 05, 04:22 PM
I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to hold
still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the Webshots
album I put them in:
http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT

Or, if that wraps, try this one:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1192178B

Please let me know if you cannot see them!

Patti and cat crew + Baby Jake

Adrian
July 31st 05, 04:26 PM

Awwwwwwww. He's so tiny.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

jmcquown
July 31st 05, 04:30 PM
Mishi wrote:
> I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to
> hold still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the
> Webshots album I put them in:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT
>
> Or, if that wraps, try this one:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1192178B
>
> Please let me know if you cannot see them!
>
> Patti and cat crew + Baby Jake

Oh my goodness! What a teeny tiny little bitty kitty! Adorable :)

Jill

Alison
July 31st 05, 05:45 PM
"Mishi" > wrote in message
> I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to
hold
> still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the
Webshots
> album I put them in:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT
>
> Or, if that wraps, try this one:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1192178B
>
> Please let me know if you cannot see them!
>
> Patti and cat crew + Baby Jake>>

So cute and so tiny:). What's his story? :)
Alison

CatNipped
July 31st 05, 05:48 PM
"Mishi" > wrote in message
> I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to hold
> still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the Webshots
> album I put them in:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT
>
> Or, if that wraps, try this one:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1192178B
>
> Please let me know if you cannot see them!
>
> Patti and cat crew + Baby Jake

Gorgeous, little kitten... but I hope he is still with his mother at that
young an age! What's his story - how did you end up being adopted by him?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Irulan
July 31st 05, 05:51 PM
oh my god, where did you get this little cutie?
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Mishi" > wrote in message
>I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to hold
> still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the Webshots
> album I put them in:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT
>
> Or, if that wraps, try this one:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1192178B
>
> Please let me know if you cannot see them!
>
> Patti and cat crew + Baby Jake

Karen
July 31st 05, 06:14 PM
in article , Mishi at
wrote on 7/31/05 10:22AM:

> I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to hold
> still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the Webshots
> album I put them in:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT
>
> Or, if that wraps, try this one:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1192178B
>
> Please let me know if you cannot see them!
>
> Patti and cat crew + Baby Jake

EEEK!! Where did this little bitty come from? No mama?? Oh what a darling.

mlbriggs
July 31st 05, 06:19 PM
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:22:58 +0000, Mishi wrote:

> I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to hold
> still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the Webshots
> album I put them in:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT
>
> Or, if that wraps, try this one:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1192178B
>
> Please let me know if you cannot see them!
>
> Patti and cat crew + Baby Jake

What a sweet babe! MLB

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
July 31st 05, 09:36 PM
Mishi wrote:

> I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to hold
> still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the Webshots
> album I put them in:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT
>
> Or, if that wraps, try this one:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1192178B
>
> Please let me know if you cannot see them!
>
> Patti and cat crew + Baby Jake

How precious! But is he old enough to leave his mama?
Usually their ears have at least unfolded by then. (Or is
he a Scottish Fold?)

Sam Nash
August 1st 05, 12:58 AM
"Mishi" > wrote in message
>I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to hold
> still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the Webshots
> album I put them in:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT
>
> Or, if that wraps, try this one:
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1192178B
>
> Please let me know if you cannot see them!
>
> Patti and cat crew + Baby Jake

A cutie, for sure.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Mishi
August 1st 05, 01:14 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
<snip>

Gorgeous, little kitten... but I hope he is still with his mother at that
young an age! What's his story - how did you end up being adopted by him?

Hugs,

CatNipped >

Hi CN,

Jake is my foster baby - he came with his brother, who died after 2 days.
:( It has been a rough ride with him, as he didn't want to take the bottle
at first, and then he had a bout of diarrhea. We got that cured, and then
friday he 'crashed'. He became unresponsive, totally limp when I picked him
up. It was touch and go for a few hours, but he has pulled through and is
just the cutest little imp! He can sit up now, and tries to walk but he is a
bit top heavy. He takes a couple of steps and does a face plant into the
blanket. I tell him he needs weights on his backside. <G> Most of my other
cats think he is an alien, and that he must be avoided at all costs! Amanda
will lick him a few times, and Widu is facinated with him. She will sit and
watch him as long as I have him out on the blanket.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it!
Patti

CatNipped
August 1st 05, 02:22 AM
"Mishi" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> <snip>
>
> Gorgeous, little kitten... but I hope he is still with his mother at that
> young an age! What's his story - how did you end up being adopted by
him?

> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped >
>
> Hi CN,
>
> Jake is my foster baby - he came with his brother, who died after 2 days.
> :( It has been a rough ride with him, as he didn't want to take the
bottle
> at first, and then he had a bout of diarrhea. We got that cured, and then
> friday he 'crashed'. He became unresponsive, totally limp when I picked
him
> up. It was touch and go for a few hours, but he has pulled through and is
> just the cutest little imp! He can sit up now, and tries to walk but he is
> bit top heavy. He takes a couple of steps and does a face plant into the
> blanket. I tell him he needs weights on his backside. <G> Most of my other
> cats think he is an alien, and that he must be avoided at all costs!
Amanda
> will lick him a few times, and Widu is facinated with him. She will sit
and
> watch him as long as I have him out on the blanket.
>
> I am keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it!
> Patti

Ah, Patti, bless you for taking care of the sweet little one! Mega purrs
coming that he'll grow into a fine boy cat and find the perfect forever
home.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Marina
August 1st 05, 05:44 AM
Mishi wrote:
> Jake is my foster baby - he came with his brother, who died after 2 days.
> :( It has been a rough ride with him, as he didn't want to take the bottle
> at first, and then he had a bout of diarrhea. We got that cured, and then
> friday he 'crashed'. He became unresponsive, totally limp when I picked him
> up. It was touch and go for a few hours, but he has pulled through and is
> just the cutest little imp! He can sit up now, and tries to walk but he is a
> bit top heavy. He takes a couple of steps and does a face plant into the
> blanket. I tell him he needs weights on his backside. <G> Most of my other
> cats think he is an alien, and that he must be avoided at all costs! Amanda
> will lick him a few times, and Widu is facinated with him. She will sit and
> watch him as long as I have him out on the blanket.
>
> I am keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it!

Poor little mite! We will be purring hard for him to grow into a strong
handsome cat. He's so tiny and so very cute. I hope your other cats will
soon adopt him and teach him all the secrets to being a cat.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Susan M
August 1st 05, 05:52 AM
Lots of purrs for Jake to get strong and healthy. Thank you for taking good
care of him.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Mishi" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> <snip>
>
> Gorgeous, little kitten... but I hope he is still with his mother at that
> young an age! What's his story - how did you end up being adopted by him?
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped >
>
> Hi CN,
>
> Jake is my foster baby - he came with his brother, who died after 2 days.
> :( It has been a rough ride with him, as he didn't want to take the
> bottle
> at first, and then he had a bout of diarrhea. We got that cured, and then
> friday he 'crashed'. He became unresponsive, totally limp when I picked
> him
> up. It was touch and go for a few hours, but he has pulled through and is
> just the cutest little imp! He can sit up now, and tries to walk but he is
> bit top heavy. He takes a couple of steps and does a face plant into the
> blanket. I tell him he needs weights on his backside. <G> Most of my other
> cats think he is an alien, and that he must be avoided at all costs!
> Amanda
> will lick him a few times, and Widu is facinated with him. She will sit
> and
> watch him as long as I have him out on the blanket.
>
> I am keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it!
> Patti

Candace
August 1st 05, 09:34 AM
Mishi wrote:

> Jake is my foster baby - he came with his brother, who died after 2 days.
>
> I am keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it!

He's precious. I'm sorry about his brother and I hope he grows into a
healthy, happy boy kitty.

Candace

Exocat
August 1st 05, 11:32 AM
"Mishi" > wrote
>I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to hold
> still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the
> Webshots
> album I put them in:
> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT

What a cutiepie! Purrs that he thrives & goes to a deserving foreverhome

Gordon & the FF

Jane
August 1st 05, 08:05 PM
>> I have a new baby kit - his name is Jake, and I finally got him to
>hold
>> still long enough for me to take photos. Here is the link to the
>Webshots
>> album I put them in:
>> http://community.webshots.com/album/351919687neijsT

Wow, what a teeny bitty! Tell us how he happened to come to you?

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

polonca12000
August 2nd 05, 10:13 PM
Thank you for taking such good care of the foster kitties, Patti.
Lots of purrs and best wishes for Jake to grow up strong and healthy,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Mishi" > wrote in message
> Hi CN,
>
> Jake is my foster baby - he came with his brother, who died after 2 days.
> :( It has been a rough ride with him, as he didn't want to take the
bottle
> at first, and then he had a bout of diarrhea. We got that cured, and then
> friday he 'crashed'. He became unresponsive, totally limp when I picked
him
> up. It was touch and go for a few hours, but he has pulled through and is
> just the cutest little imp! He can sit up now, and tries to walk but he is
> bit top heavy. He takes a couple of steps and does a face plant into the
> blanket. I tell him he needs weights on his backside. <G> Most of my other
> cats think he is an alien, and that he must be avoided at all costs!
Amanda
> will lick him a few times, and Widu is facinated with him. She will sit
and
> watch him as long as I have him out on the blanket.
>
> I am keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it!
> Patti

SuzQ
August 4th 05, 10:38 PM
What an itty bitty cutie purrs that he grows big and strong.
Suz&Spicey