PDA

View Full Version : Re: A lesson learned

CatNipped
August 1st 05, 02:45 AM
"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message

> I was making the bed tonight, when I discovered a monster under the
> sheets. As is my wont, I poked it.
>
> I had it suddenly brought to my attention that sheet monsters have
> claws.
>
> Still, the sheet monster had to be subdued, and Little Feet was
> nowhere to be seen. What to do? What to do?
>
> Hmmmm. I grabbed one of the pillows, and gently poked the sheet
> monster. A sudden flurry of activity showed that I had indeed
> triggered the sheet monster's attack reflexes. Claws and legs caused
> the sheets to ripple back and forth, up and down the bed.
>
> I feared for ever being able to go to bed.
>
> All of a sudden, I saw an orange tail poke out from under the sheet.
> Little Feet was on the job, and working hard to subdue the sheet
> monster!
>
> When Little Feet finally came out from under the sheet, the mysterious
> lump of monster that was under the sheet had vanished. Yay Little
> Feet! My hero!
>
> And I have learned to poke sheet monsters with pillows intead of
> fingers (big grin).

ROTFLMAO! Great story Mark, thanks!

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark

Jeanette
August 1st 05, 06:51 PM
Mark Edwards > wrote in message

> And I have learned to poke sheet monsters with pillows intead of
> fingers (big grin).
>

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark

lol, Little Feet is such a hero!

Jeanette

Steve Touchstone
August 3rd 05, 06:22 AM
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:32:38 -0500, Mark Edwards
> wrote:

>I was making the bed tonight, when I discovered a monster under the
>sheets. As is my wont, I poked it.
>
>I had it suddenly brought to my attention that sheet monsters have
>claws.
>
>Still, the sheet monster had to be subdued, and Little Feet was
>nowhere to be seen. What to do? What to do?
>
>Hmmmm. I grabbed one of the pillows, and gently poked the sheet
>monster. A sudden flurry of activity showed that I had indeed
>triggered the sheet monster's attack reflexes. Claws and legs caused
>the sheets to ripple back and forth, up and down the bed.
>
>I feared for ever being able to go to bed.
>
>All of a sudden, I saw an orange tail poke out from under the sheet.
>Little Feet was on the job, and working hard to subdue the sheet
>monster!
>
>When Little Feet finally came out from under the sheet, the mysterious
>lump of monster that was under the sheet had vanished. Yay Little
>Feet! My hero!
>
>And I have learned to poke sheet monsters with pillows intead of
>fingers (big grin).

An important lesson - which I learned when playing with those
collapsible fabric tunnels - never touch the tunnel! Sammy is normally
good about not using claws - when she can see me, which of coure she
can't when she's inside the tunnel. ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html