PDA

View Full Version : Otis in the window

Susan M
August 1st 05, 05:30 AM
My friend was over this evening dropping something off and we settled into
the chairs at the front entrance to chat for a while.

Otis and Chester had just been confined to the house before they could
wander, due to the alluring warm nights and the coyotes that roam at night.
Otis was *really* mad.

Our entire conversation was raised a little in order to get over the sound
of relentless yowling and scratching at the door. Elena couldn't believe it
when Otis got up on the piano by the window right behind my head. He
started fighting with the blinds there, leaned way over to poke his head
behind the blinds, and started yowling very earnestly. Eventually, he
worked his way between the heavy plantation shutters and the window, yowling
and banging the shutters the whole time. My friend seemed to think it was
funny - I knew that Otis would get revenge early tomorrow morning.

Chester was peacefully looking out the back window creating absolutely no
problems.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Kreisleriana
August 1st 05, 03:03 PM
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 04:30:44 GMT, "Susan M" <smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca> yodeled:

>My friend was over this evening dropping something off and we settled into
>the chairs at the front entrance to chat for a while.
>
>Otis and Chester had just been confined to the house before they could
>wander, due to the alluring warm nights and the coyotes that roam at night.
>Otis was *really* mad.
>
>Our entire conversation was raised a little in order to get over the sound
>of relentless yowling and scratching at the door. Elena couldn't believe it
>when Otis got up on the piano by the window right behind my head. He
>started fighting with the blinds there, leaned way over to poke his head
>behind the blinds, and started yowling very earnestly. Eventually, he
>worked his way between the heavy plantation shutters and the window, yowling
>and banging the shutters the whole time. My friend seemed to think it was
>funny - I knew that Otis would get revenge early tomorrow morning.

Very typical b*st*rd cat trick-- wait til there's company, and try to
convince them you're being treated appallingly in this dump. ;) "Let
me outa here!"

Theresa