PDA

View Full Version : purr request followup

John F. Eldredge
September 3rd 03, 06:06 AM

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu

polonca12000
September 3rd 03, 10:20 AM
I'm so sorry to hear Sandra is still having so many problems.
Lots of best wishes and purrs for her to get well really soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"John F. Eldredge" > wrote in message

> About a month ago I posted a message, requesting purrs and prayers
> for Sandra Ashendorf, my boss's wife. <snip>

lewe
September 3rd 03, 11:49 AM
"John F. Eldredge" > wrote in message
> About a month ago I posted a message, requesting purrs and prayers
> for Sandra Ashendorf, my boss's wife. She had to have her colon
> (large intestine) removed two months ago, due to cancer. She was in
> the hospital for about 2 1/2 weeks, came home, and then developed
> peritonitis due to internal leakage at the surgery site and had to go
> back into the hospital, extremely ill.
>
> She finally came back home again last Thursday, after having spent
> most of the month of August in intensive care. She is still fighting
> the infections (she had to go back to the hospital for a couple of
> hours on Sunday to have an abscess drained), but is gradually
> improving.

Purrs for continued recovery!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Steve Touchstone
September 4th 03, 03:11 AM
On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 00:06:20 -0500, John F. Eldredge
> wrote:

>About a month ago I posted a message, requesting purrs and prayers
>for Sandra Ashendorf, my boss's wife. She had to have her colon
>(large intestine) removed two months ago, due to cancer. She was in
>the hospital for about 2 1/2 weeks, came home, and then developed
>peritonitis due to internal leakage at the surgery site and had to go
>back into the hospital, extremely ill.
>
>She finally came back home again last Thursday, after having spent
>most of the month of August in intensive care. She is still fighting
>the infections (she had to go back to the hospital for a couple of
>hours on Sunday to have an abscess drained), but is gradually
>improving.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that she's improving, although
slowly. Continued prayers and purrs for a quick recovery.