PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER Purr Request

Angela Ryan
September 3rd 03, 06:34 AM
Sorry guys, but....

The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
was only 61.

Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
my friend will adopt her.

If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated

Angela and Gizmo

bewtifulfreak
September 3rd 03, 06:40 AM
Angela Ryan wrote:
> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2
> years.....she was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its
> spelt) that is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is
> found I dare say that my friend will adopt her.
>
> If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr
> requests) for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly
> appreciated

Purrs can always be spared, and we'll be sending them to Louise and her
family in their time of sorrow, and for Mintie to end up exactly where she
belongs.

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
September 3rd 03, 09:12 AM
>If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
>for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
>Angela and Gizmo

Of course. Lots of purrs and good vibes.

helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

polonca12000
September 3rd 03, 10:22 AM
Lots of hugs, purrs and best wishes for Louise and her family,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Angela Ryan" > wrote in message
> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
<snip>

lewe
September 3rd 03, 11:48 AM
"Angela Ryan" > wrote in message
> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt)
that
> is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
> my friend will adopt her.
>
> If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
> for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated

There are purrs and more purrs, for everyone in need!
Lots on the way for your friend for her mother's passing and for the short
legged little d*g pet to be happy in a new home.
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Karen Chuplis
September 3rd 03, 12:09 PM
in article , Angela Ryan at
wrote on 9/3/03 12:34 AM:

> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
> is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
> my friend will adopt her.
>
> If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
> for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
> Angela and Gizmo

Such sad posts this morning, but there are always purrs to be found.
We will send all we can.

Karen

Christine Burel
September 3rd 03, 04:07 PM
"Angela Ryan" > wrote in message
> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt)
that
> is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
> my friend will adopt her.
>
> If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
> for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
> Angela and Gizmo

How very sad for your friend. Purrs for her and her family during this sad
time and also for Mintie.
Christine

lrulan
September 3rd 03, 04:08 PM
Purrs and prayers that Minty finds a loving home and condolences and
sympathy to the family.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Angela Ryan" > wrote in message
> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt)
that
> is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
> my friend will adopt her.
>
> If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
> for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
> Angela and Gizmo

Nan
September 3rd 03, 05:54 PM
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:34:57 +1000, "Angela Ryan"
> wrote:

>Sorry guys, but....
>
>The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
>lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
>was only 61.
>
>Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
>is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
>my friend will adopt her.
>
>If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
>for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
>Angela and Gizmo

Sending comforting purrs to Louise and her family, and if I lived
closer than half a world away I would take Mintie in a heartbeat.
I've always had a soft spot for dashshunds after owning 7 of them
through the years. BTW you were close on the spelling, you just left
out one h.

Tanada
September 3rd 03, 08:03 PM
Angela Ryan wrote:

> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
> is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
> my friend will adopt her.

Purrs can always be stretched for more, as needed. Purrs and kind
thoughts for Mintie and Louise on the loss of their meowmie. I hope
Mintie can find the foreverhome she needs and that Louise can find the
healing that she needs.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

ann
September 3rd 03, 09:04 PM
Purrs on the way.

Ann

Angela Ryan wrote:

> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
> is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
> my friend will adopt her.
>
> If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
> for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
> Angela and Gizmo

Lisa Katt
September 3rd 03, 09:32 PM
Comforting purrs!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Angela Ryan skrev i meddelandet ...
>Sorry guys, but....
>
>The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
>lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
>was only 61.
>
>Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt)
that
>is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
>my friend will adopt her.
>
>If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
>for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
>Angela and Gizmo

Brenda Watkins
September 4th 03, 12:45 AM
"Angela Ryan" > wrote in message
> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt)
that
> is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
> my friend will adopt her.
>
> If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
> for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
> Angela and Gizmo

there's no such thing as a purr shortage around here - purrs enroute.
Brenda

Steve Touchstone
September 4th 03, 03:11 AM
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:34:57 +1000, "Angela Ryan"
> wrote:

>Sorry guys, but....
>
>The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
>lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
>was only 61.
>
>Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
>is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
>my friend will adopt her.
>
>If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
>for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
>Angela and Gizmo

Please pass along our condolences. Purrs and prayers on the way for
the family.

And, of course purrs that her faithful companion finds a good loving
home

Sam Nash
September 4th 03, 03:50 AM
"Angela Ryan" > wrote in message
> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt)
that
> is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
> my friend will adopt her.
>
> If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
> for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
> Angela and Gizmo

No spare purrs, but how about a healthy dose of nice fresh ones for the
lady's family and for Mintie to find a wonderful new home.
Sam

LOL
September 4th 03, 06:36 AM
"Angela Ryan" > wrote in message >...
> Sorry guys, but....
>
> The mother of a good friend of mine died this morning of
> lung/bone/everywhere cancer after being sick for the last 2 years.....she
> was only 61.
>
> Anyway, she has (had) a dog, Mintie, a dachsund (is that how its spelt) that
> is now looking for a home.....if no suitable home is found I dare say that
> my friend will adopt her.
>
> If any purrs can be spared (considering the HUGE number of purr requests)
> for my friend (Louise) and her family they would be greatly appreciated
>
> Angela and Gizmo

Many, many purrs to your friend and her family. The only real friend
Mike has ever made was a doxie named Dixie (smile) - she and he used
to chase each other endlessly around the yard. I hope she finds a
good home where she is greatly loved.

------
Krista