PDA

View Full Version : Re: Purrs for a special lady's cat

polonca12000
August 10th 03, 03:11 PM
Lots of purrs, hugs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" > wrote in message
> Hi guys.
>
> I haven't spotted this on another thread...
>
> The power of the purr is needed. A good Net friend, Priscilla, who posts
here,
> has a sick cat. <snip>

beatles9091
August 12th 03, 10:38 PM
"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" > wrote in message
> Hi guys.
>
> I haven't spotted this on another thread...
>
> The power of the purr is needed. A good Net friend, Priscilla, who posts
here,
> has a sick cat. Can we invoke the power of the purr for Caley, who has a
mouth
> problem, and for Priscilla, who like a good cat mum, is worrying.
Priscilla is
> a lovely lady - and she really, really, really loves her cats :-)
>
> Cheers, helen s

We're so sorry to hear this. Of course, we'll get the purr motors working
overtime for Caley and Priscilla.

Roger