PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Luna and the little ones

Victor M. Martinez
August 11th 03, 05:13 PM
I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

polonca12000
August 11th 03, 06:09 PM
They look adorable!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Karen Chuplis
August 11th 03, 07:20 PM
in article ,
Victor M. Martinez at wrote on 8/11/03 11:13 AM:

> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

That should be framed and hung it is so adorable and such a good picture.
Big AWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww.

Karen

Lois Reay
August 11th 03, 08:36 PM
Gosh Victor, the little fella's are growing, they are soooooooooo cute!

Lois

"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Steve Touchstone
August 11th 03, 09:48 PM
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:13:40 -0500, "Victor M. Martinez"
> wrote:

>I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
>http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
>Victor M. Martinez

>http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

what a nice picture - thanks for posting it ;-)

Brenda Watkins
August 11th 03, 11:42 PM
"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

awwwwwwwwwww - how sweet!
Brenda

lrulan
August 11th 03, 11:45 PM
oh, Victor. That is the cutest picture.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Hazel Az
August 12th 03, 12:34 AM
Those are so precious. What a wonderful Momcat Luna makes.

Hazel Az

"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Stacey
August 12th 03, 02:47 AM
Awwwwwwwww...

Wasn't it you who had such trouble with the last fosters not getting along
with Luna and Issa? If not, forgive my memory....

But these ones look like keepers... dontcha think? LOL :)

Stacey :)
"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

bewtifulfreak
August 12th 03, 03:30 AM
"CATherine" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:46:16 -0700, Dan Mahoney >
> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:13:40 -0500, "Victor M. Martinez"
> > wrote:
> >
> >>I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> >>http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
> >
> >They are all absolutely adorable! Such cute tiny ones, and Luna is so
> >beautiful.
> >
> >Dan
>
> I keep getting a page that says Group Error.

Me, too! :(

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Helen Wheelss
August 12th 03, 03:43 AM
Victor M. Martinez wrote:
> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Thanks for sharing - that's a beautiful picture.
Helen Wheels

Stacey
August 12th 03, 03:45 AM
are you signed into Yahoo?

"bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message
> "CATherine" > wrote in message
> > On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:46:16 -0700, Dan Mahoney >
> > wrote:

> > >They are all absolutely adorable! Such cute tiny ones, and Luna is so
> > >beautiful.
> > >
> > >Dan
> >
> > I keep getting a page that says Group Error.
>
> Me, too! :(
>
> Ann
>
> --
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

bewtifulfreak
August 12th 03, 03:55 AM
"Stacey" > wrote in message
.. .
> are you signed into Yahoo?

I thought you might have had something there, but yeah, I am....don't
understand it, I'm getting the same error I got when you posted your pics!
I wanna see da kitties!!! <*stamps foot petulantly*>

;)

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Karen Chuplis
August 12th 03, 04:16 AM
in article , bewtifulfreak at
wrote on 8/11/03 9:55 PM:

> "Stacey" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> are you signed into Yahoo?
>
> I thought you might have had something there, but yeah, I am....don't
> understand it, I'm getting the same error I got when you posted your pics!
> I wanna see da kitties!!! <*stamps foot petulantly*>
>
> ;)
>
> Ann
>
> --
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Try a different browser.

Karen

Steve Touchstone
August 12th 03, 04:27 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 03:55:12 +0100, "bewtifulfreak"
> wrote:

>"Stacey" > wrote in message
.. .
>> are you signed into Yahoo?
>
>I thought you might have had something there, but yeah, I am....don't
>understand it, I'm getting the same error I got when you posted your pics!
>I wanna see da kitties!!! <*stamps foot petulantly*>
>
>;)
>
>Ann

Might just be Yahoo problem. The link worked fine for me, earlier, and
I just tried again and still works. If the link still doesn't work,
maybe just go to Victor's album (Victor's Crew on RPCA_Pictures)

Byron & Christine Burel
August 12th 03, 07:51 AM
"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw
>
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

A superb photo, Victor! Really warms my heart!
Christine

August 12th 03, 09:48 AM
Victor M. Martinez > wrote:

> I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
> http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

Gorgeous! They look really pretty in that dappled sunlight.

Joyce

Victor M. Martinez
August 12th 03, 12:51 PM
Stacey > wrote:
>Wasn't it you who had such trouble with the last fosters not getting along
>with Luna and Issa? If not, forgive my memory....

Basho and Issa were the ones that hated the little ones. They hated these ones
at first too, but they've opened to them quite quickly. Luna has always played
mom for all the kittens we've had, letting them suckle and stuff. Actually,
she didn't let either of our current kittens suckle for some reason.

>But these ones look like keepers... dontcha think? LOL :)

Absolutely! We still haven't informed the Humane Society though... I'm waiting
for them to contact me asking if I've forgotten I have two fosters... ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Victor M. Martinez
August 12th 03, 01:05 PM
CATherine > wrote:
>I keep getting a page that says Group Error.

Hmmm... try going to the RPCA_Pictures group on Yahoo, then open the
folder labeled Victor's Crew. The picture is in there.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Sam Nash
August 13th 03, 03:53 AM
"Victor M. Martinez" > wrote in message
> Absolutely! We still haven't informed the Humane Society though... I'm
waiting
> for them to contact me asking if I've forgotten I have two fosters... ;-)
>
> --
> Victor M. Martinez
>
> http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Isn't this the same Victor that said "I don't think we'll foster again ...
too hard to give them up"?

Just kidding, Victor. Great pix of vrey cute kittens!
Sam

Victor M. Martinez
August 13th 03, 03:33 PM
bewtifulfreak > wrote:
>Yeah, she's wonderful like that. :) And they're *adorable*, as is 'mom' (am
>I correct in thinking she's an adopted mom, and not their real one? I

Yes, she just loves playing mom to any kitten that comes nearby. After the
initial growling, of course. :)

>didn't quite get the whole story, I'm fairly new here and still just getting

We fostered 3 kittens for the humane society a few months ago, and it was
very hard to give them up. When they called later asking if we wanted to
foster more, I pressed to do it and compromised on getting two (out of a
litter of 5). This way we thought we'd keep them and get off of fostering
without feeling too bad about it. :)

>much. Those pix churned up my kitten fever, too, because we're actually
>waiting on a little boy marmalade kitty (he's only two weeks at the moment,
>so we've got a bit longer to be patient)....!

Congratulations! In the meantime, you can see the pictures of the rest of
our gang in their webpage. I'll add some new pictures soon:
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo
It hasn't been updated in a while, I might do that tonight.