PDA

View Full Version : More job purrs

Dan Mahoney
August 11th 03, 09:04 PM
Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...

I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
terminated.

More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.

She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.

Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
with her...

Dan

Lisa Katt
August 11th 03, 09:25 PM
Purrs for regular employment for your wife!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Dan Mahoney skrev i meddelandet ...
>Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
>I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
>her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
>telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
>employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
>her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
>be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
>terminated.
>
>More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
>She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
>county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
>employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
>Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
>employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
>the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
>with her...
>

>Dan

Seanette Blaylock
August 11th 03, 09:42 PM
Dan Mahoney > had some very interesting things to say
about More job purrs:

>Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
>her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
>telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
>employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
>her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
>be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
>terminated.
>More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
>county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
>employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
>employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
>the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
>with her...

Felix has his purr motor on High [and he's a champion power-purrer!],
and Avery is cooing his head off for all. :-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

polonca12000
August 11th 03, 10:15 PM
Lots of job purrs and best wishes for your wife to get a job she deserves,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
<snip>

Brenda Watkins
August 11th 03, 11:43 PM
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
> I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
> telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
> employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
> her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
> be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment terminated.
>
> More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
> She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
> county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
> employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
> Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
> employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
> the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
with her...

> Dan

job purrs enroute.
Brenda

lrulan
August 11th 03, 11:44 PM
More purrs and prayers that things work out the way your wife would like
them to.
jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
> I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
> telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
> employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
> her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
> be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
> terminated.
>
> More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
> She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
> county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
> employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
> Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
> employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
> the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
> with her...
>

> Dan

Hazel Az
August 12th 03, 12:11 AM
All the purrs and prayers we can spare for you wife are on their way, Dan.
I really hope she gets what she wants.

Hazel Az

"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
> I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
> telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
> employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
> her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
> be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
> terminated.
>
> More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
> She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
> county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
> employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
> Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
> employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
> the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
> with her...
>

> Dan

Karen Chuplis
August 12th 03, 12:27 AM
in article , Dan Mahoney at
wrote on 8/11/03 3:04 PM:

> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
> I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
> telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
> employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
> her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
> be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
> terminated.
>
> More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
> She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
> county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
> employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
> Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
> employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
> the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
> with her...
>

> Dan

Boy do I know that story. But liking your coworkers and work counts for a
lot. Purrs that something turns up how it should soon.

Karen

fuga =^o^=
August 12th 03, 12:46 AM
I hope things get sorted out soon and that she gets a permanent job offer
very soon.

fuga

Sam Nash
August 12th 03, 04:19 AM
More employment purrs on the way.
Sam
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
> I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
> telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
> employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
> her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
> be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
> terminated.
>
> More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
> She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
> county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
> employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
> Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
> employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
> the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
> with her...
>

> Dan

Marina
August 12th 03, 04:29 AM
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...

Never mind, Dan. It is outrageous what they are doing to Nancy. Here's purrs
that she gets either permanent job.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

LOL
August 12th 03, 05:19 AM
Dan Mahoney > wrote in message >...
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
> I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
> telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
> employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
> her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
> be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
> terminated.
>
> More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
> She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
> county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
> employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
> Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
> employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
> the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
> with her...
>

> Dan

Job purrs are heading out. I hope whichever job she gets is right for her.
------
Krista

JBHajos
August 12th 03, 12:39 PM
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:04:28 -0700, Dan Mahoney >
wrote:

>More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.

Purrs on their way double-time.

Jeanne

Adrian
August 12th 03, 06:01 PM
Dan Mahoney wrote:
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
> I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
> telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
> employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
> her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
> be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
> terminated.
>
> More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
> She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
> county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
> employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
> Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
> employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
> the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
> with her...
>

> Dan

Giving Snoopy tummy rubs so she's purring up a storm.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Ginger-lyn Summer
August 12th 03, 06:42 PM
Purrs coming your direction.

Ginger-lyn

beatles9091
August 12th 03, 10:34 PM
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
> I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
> telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
> employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
> her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
> be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
> terminated.
>
> More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
> She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
> county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
> employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
> Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
> employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
> the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
> with her...
>

> Dan

Purrs and prayers that they stop jerking her chain and give her the
position! Some people....

Roger

badwilson
August 13th 03, 04:20 AM
Purrs for your wife added to Seanette's :-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...
>
> I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
> telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
> employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
> her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
> be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
> terminated.
>
> More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.
>
> She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
> county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
> employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.
>
> Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
> employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
> the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
> with her...
>

> Dan

bewtifulfreak
August 13th 03, 06:34 AM
> "Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message

> > I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
> > her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now

<snip>

> > More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.

More purrs on their way post-haste!