PDA

View Full Version : Oh.My.God....

Helen Miles
December 17th 05, 11:55 PM
I had forgotten how MENTAL 13 week old kittens are! Today Lily has...

1.Successfully fallen in the toilet
2.Peed in the shower (I caught HRFL trying to cover it while she
watched)
3.Tipped over the water dish, spilling water everywhere
4.Climbed the curtains (3 times)
5.Trashed the litter box so it went all over the floor and I had to
sweep it up
6.Peed in the kitchen sink.
7.Broken the blind in the bedroom trying to climb it.
8.Got stuck inside my ice-hockey kit-bag. (Don't ask)
9.Bloodied the dogs nose
10.Tripped me over chasing Cleo through the lounge
11.Emptied a friends shopping bag all over the floor by trying to climb
in it
12.Shredded a toilet roll all over the bathroom floor
13.Stolen my cheese off my plate
14.Bitten Pandoras bum and earned a very hard slap from her for taking
the liberty
15.Dragged my sock under the sofa. (It was a mean sock!)
16.Knocked my cup of tea off the coffee table onto the floor
17.Knocked the TV remote into the just-watered plantpot whilst chasing
Cleo across the table....

AND ALL HRFL TIGER DOES IS WATCH & SUPERVISE, THE SH*T!!!

My God! This kitten is an Uber-hoolikitten!!!

Helen M, who's looking at Lily now she's asleep and looking like butter
wouldn't melt in her mouth and thinking that's the reason that kittens
are so cute.....so you don't kill them!

kilikini
December 18th 05, 01:32 AM
"Helen Miles" > wrote in message
news:be8967cf146726f61052da11a2ea554f.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
> I had forgotten how MENTAL 13 week old kittens are! Today Lily has...
>
> 1.Successfully fallen in the toilet
> 2.Peed in the shower (I caught HRFL trying to cover it while she
> watched)
> 3.Tipped over the water dish, spilling water everywhere
> 4.Climbed the curtains (3 times)
> 5.Trashed the litter box so it went all over the floor and I had to
> sweep it up
> 6.Peed in the kitchen sink.
> 7.Broken the blind in the bedroom trying to climb it.
> 8.Got stuck inside my ice-hockey kit-bag. (Don't ask)
> 9.Bloodied the dogs nose
> 10.Tripped me over chasing Cleo through the lounge
> 11.Emptied a friends shopping bag all over the floor by trying to climb
> in it
> 12.Shredded a toilet roll all over the bathroom floor
> 13.Stolen my cheese off my plate
> 14.Bitten Pandoras bum and earned a very hard slap from her for taking
> the liberty
> 15.Dragged my sock under the sofa. (It was a mean sock!)
> 16.Knocked my cup of tea off the coffee table onto the floor
> 17.Knocked the TV remote into the just-watered plantpot whilst chasing
> Cleo across the table....
>
> AND ALL HRFL TIGER DOES IS WATCH & SUPERVISE, THE SH*T!!!
>
> My God! This kitten is an Uber-hoolikitten!!!
>
> Helen M, who's looking at Lily now she's asleep and looking like butter
> wouldn't melt in her mouth and thinking that's the reason that kittens
> are so cute.....so you don't kill them!

Ha! Welcome to my world and my "kids" are a year and a half!

kili

Denise Clere
December 18th 05, 02:23 AM
ROFLMAO

--
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO LOVE CATS,FOR THEY SHALL NEVER BE LONELY
"Helen Miles" > wrote in message
news:be8967cf146726f61052da11a2ea554f.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
>I had forgotten how MENTAL 13 week old kittens are! Today Lily has...
>
> 1.Successfully fallen in the toilet
> 2.Peed in the shower (I caught HRFL trying to cover it while she
> watched)
> 3.Tipped over the water dish, spilling water everywhere
> 4.Climbed the curtains (3 times)
> 5.Trashed the litter box so it went all over the floor and I had to
> sweep it up
> 6.Peed in the kitchen sink.
> 7.Broken the blind in the bedroom trying to climb it.
> 8.Got stuck inside my ice-hockey kit-bag. (Don't ask)
> 9.Bloodied the dogs nose
> 10.Tripped me over chasing Cleo through the lounge
> 11.Emptied a friends shopping bag all over the floor by trying to climb
> in it
> 12.Shredded a toilet roll all over the bathroom floor
> 13.Stolen my cheese off my plate
> 14.Bitten Pandoras bum and earned a very hard slap from her for taking
> the liberty
> 15.Dragged my sock under the sofa. (It was a mean sock!)
> 16.Knocked my cup of tea off the coffee table onto the floor
> 17.Knocked the TV remote into the just-watered plantpot whilst chasing
> Cleo across the table....
>
> AND ALL HRFL TIGER DOES IS WATCH & SUPERVISE, THE SH*T!!!
>
> My God! This kitten is an Uber-hoolikitten!!!
>
> Helen M, who's looking at Lily now she's asleep and looking like butter
> wouldn't melt in her mouth and thinking that's the reason that kittens
> are so cute.....so you don't kill them!
>

> --

Marina
December 18th 05, 04:14 AM
Helen Miles wrote:
> I had forgotten how MENTAL 13 week old kittens are! Today Lily has...

<snip badness>

Hehehe. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

December 18th 05, 09:01 AM
Helen Miles > wrote:

> I had forgotten how MENTAL 13 week old kittens are! Today Lily has...

> 1.Successfully fallen in the toilet
> 2.Peed in the shower (I caught HRFL trying to cover it while she
> watched)

Hmm. Essentially she has used the toilet as a bath tub and used the
shower as a toilet.

> 3.Tipped over the water dish, spilling water everywhere

There seems to be a "wetness" theme here...

> 4.Climbed the curtains (3 times)
> 5.Trashed the litter box so it went all over the floor and I had to
> sweep it up
> 6.Peed in the kitchen sink.
> 7.Broken the blind in the bedroom trying to climb it.
> 8.Got stuck inside my ice-hockey kit-bag. (Don't ask)
> 9.Bloodied the dogs nose
> 10.Tripped me over chasing Cleo through the lounge
> 11.Emptied a friends shopping bag all over the floor by trying to climb
> in it
> 12.Shredded a toilet roll all over the bathroom floor
> 13.Stolen my cheese off my plate
> 14.Bitten Pandoras bum and earned a very hard slap from her for taking
> the liberty
> 15.Dragged my sock under the sofa. (It was a mean sock!)
> 16.Knocked my cup of tea off the coffee table onto the floor
> 17.Knocked the TV remote into the just-watered plantpot whilst chasing
> Cleo across the table....

What a bad, bad kitty! I'll bet visions of a one-way ticket to Germany
(for *her*) are dancing in your head. :)

Joyce

Exocat
December 18th 05, 11:27 AM
"Helen Miles" > wrote
>I had forgotten how MENTAL 13 week old kittens are!

Message from a smirking Claudius:

"Go LilyWhiskers! But to keep you alive and in your foreverhome we'd better
not let your slave know just how much more destructive we become in the full
flush of our youthful strength at 6 months + "

Empathetic purrs
Gordon (from the tattered remnants of his home) & the FF

December 18th 05, 02:52 PM
Helen Miles wrote:
> I had forgotten how MENTAL 13 week old kittens are! Today Lily has...

Heh. Just reading that made me laugh. When I had Angel, it really
confirmed the fact that I love old cats best.

Sherry

December 18th 05, 06:43 PM
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 23:55:45 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
> wrote:

>I had forgotten how MENTAL 13 week old kittens are! Today Lily has...
>
>1.Successfully fallen in the toilet
>2.Peed in the shower (I caught HRFL trying to cover it while she
>watched)
>3.Tipped over the water dish, spilling water everywhere
>4.Climbed the curtains (3 times)
>5.Trashed the litter box so it went all over the floor and I had to
>sweep it up
>6.Peed in the kitchen sink.
>7.Broken the blind in the bedroom trying to climb it.
>8.Got stuck inside my ice-hockey kit-bag. (Don't ask)
>9.Bloodied the dogs nose
>10.Tripped me over chasing Cleo through the lounge
>11.Emptied a friends shopping bag all over the floor by trying to climb
>in it
>12.Shredded a toilet roll all over the bathroom floor
>13.Stolen my cheese off my plate
>14.Bitten Pandoras bum and earned a very hard slap from her for taking
>the liberty
>15.Dragged my sock under the sofa. (It was a mean sock!)
>16.Knocked my cup of tea off the coffee table onto the floor
>17.Knocked the TV remote into the just-watered plantpot whilst chasing
>Cleo across the table....
>
>AND ALL HRFL TIGER DOES IS WATCH & SUPERVISE, THE SH*T!!!
>
>My God! This kitten is an Uber-hoolikitten!!!
>
>Helen M, who's looking at Lily now she's asleep and looking like butter
>wouldn't melt in her mouth and thinking that's the reason that kittens
>are so cute.....so you don't kill them!

ROFL!

Thank goodness Kate and Jack haven't done all those things -- YET!
lol!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~summer/index.htm (genealogy)
Animals in Movies Website)

Enfilade
December 18th 05, 07:23 PM

> Ha! Welcome to my world and my "kids" are a year and a half!
>
> kili

Gods. All my guys have done so far today is knock over a plant (I
suspect one of the bitties) and we had a table boy earlier (smokey
knows he's not allowed)

Dylan went out to a post-exam party last night and came home having had
too good a time, smelling of booze (I left earlier; my stomach was
acting up) and Nocturne has actually been pleasant all day...she was
concerned by the fact that he wasn't "acting/smelling" right. :)

--Fil

SuzQ
December 19th 05, 12:33 PM
I guess Ms Lily-Whiskers is feeling healthy ;o)
Suz&Spicey