PDA

View Full Version : Cards, cards, and more cards.

Jo Firey
December 18th 05, 01:07 AM
And I just love it. Every day the mail brings more cards from all over the
world. I'm amazed at some of the hand made ones. And I enjoy each and
every card.

I'm quite proud of myself. I finally got all my cards into the mail this
afternoon. I sincerely hope all were sent where they belonged and will
arrive soon.

Jo

kilikini
December 18th 05, 01:33 AM
"Jo Firey" > wrote in message
> And I just love it. Every day the mail brings more cards from all over
the
> world. I'm amazed at some of the hand made ones. And I enjoy each and
> every card.
>
> I'm quite proud of myself. I finally got all my cards into the mail this
> afternoon. I sincerely hope all were sent where they belonged and will
> arrive soon.
>
> Jo

I sent half a batch out today. The other half goes out Monday. :~)

kili

Pamela Shirk
December 18th 05, 04:49 AM
"kilikini" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Jo Firey" > wrote in message
>> And I just love it. Every day the mail brings more cards from all over
> the
>> world. I'm amazed at some of the hand made ones. And I enjoy each and
>> every card.
>>
>> I'm quite proud of myself. I finally got all my cards into the mail this
>> afternoon. I sincerely hope all were sent where they belonged and will
>> arrive soon.
>>
>> Jo
>>

> I sent half a batch out today. The other half goes out Monday. :~)
>
> kili

Thank Bast I'm not the only one who hasn't sent their cards, yet. I don't
know when you'll receive them, just that I'll get them out in the mail
eventually.

Pam S. late as usual

Karen
December 18th 05, 03:27 PM
On 2005-12-17 22:49:49 -0600, "Pamela Shirk" > said:

> "kilikini" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> "Jo Firey" > wrote in message
>>> And I just love it. Every day the mail brings more cards from all over
>> the
>>> world. I'm amazed at some of the hand made ones. And I enjoy each and
>>> every card.
>>>
>>> I'm quite proud of myself. I finally got all my cards into the mail this
>>> afternoon. I sincerely hope all were sent where they belonged and will
>>> arrive soon.
>>>
>>> Jo
>>>

>> I sent half a batch out today. The other half goes out Monday. :~)
>>
>> kili
>

> Thank Bast I'm not the only one who hasn't sent their cards, yet. I
> don't know when you'll receive them, just that I'll get them out in the
> mail eventually.
>
> Pam S. late as usual

Nope. Me too. Final grades get done today and gift shopping so
hopefully I can finish cards tonight.

Jo Firey
December 18th 05, 06:55 PM
"Karen" > wrote in message
> On 2005-12-17 22:49:49 -0600, "Pamela Shirk" > said:
>

>> "kilikini" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>>> the

>>> I sent half a batch out today. The other half goes out Monday. :~)
>>>
>>> kili
>>

>> Thank Bast I'm not the only one who hasn't sent their cards, yet. I
>> don't know when you'll receive them, just that I'll get them out in the
>> mail eventually.
>>
>> Pam S. late as usual
>
> Nope. Me too. Final grades get done today and gift shopping so hopefully I
> can finish cards tonight.

Heck, it wouldn't be as much fun if all the cards arrived at once. With
early and mid time and late there are some most every day for six weeks or
more. I love it.

Jo

Jo Firey
December 18th 05, 08:39 PM
"Enfilade" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> This is why there's 12 days of Christmas. The cards have until January
> 6 to get here.
>
> --Fil

Even after that, they are merely late.

Jo

kilikini
December 18th 05, 09:07 PM
"Jo Firey" > wrote in message

> "Enfilade" > wrote in message
> ups.com...

> > This is why there's 12 days of Christmas. The cards have until January
> > 6 to get here.
> >
> > --Fil
> >

> Even after that, they are merely late.
>
> Jo

Merely or merrily? <g>

kili

SuzQ
December 19th 05, 12:43 PM
And I just love it. Every day the mail brings more cards from all over
the

world. I'm amazed at some of the hand made ones. And I enjoy each and
every card.

I'm quite proud of myself. I finally got all my cards into the mail this

afternoon. I sincerely hope all were sent where they belonged and will
arrive soon.

Jo

=======================================
I know some of the home made ones are amazing, all the cards have been
great. Thanks everyone.
Suz&Spicey

Marina
December 19th 05, 02:23 PM
SuzQ wrote:
> I know some of the home made ones are amazing, all the cards have been
> great. Thanks everyone.

All the cards are lovely, but every year I especially look forward to
receiving Christine B.'s card. She makes such beautiful cards, all by hand.

There's an amazing amount of different cat cards out there. Thanks everyone!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Adrian
December 19th 05, 04:05 PM
Marina wrote:
> SuzQ wrote:
>> I know some of the home made ones are amazing, all the cards have
>> been great. Thanks everyone.
>
> All the cards are lovely, but every year I especially look forward to
> receiving Christine B.'s card. She makes such beautiful cards, all by
> hand.
>
> There's an amazing amount of different cat cards out there. Thanks
> everyone!

I loved Christine's as well, I assume that is real cat fur on it. :-) Of
course I love all the cards, I'm running out of places to put them.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.