PDA

View Full Version : Correographed Play

CatNipped
December 18th 05, 02:24 AM
Sammy has trained me so well!

When I sit on the commode with the door open (when I'm home alone or it's
just Ben and me), Sammy runs behind the open door and I have to play pawsy
with her by taking the hand towel off the sink and wiggling it along the
floor so she can stick her paw under the crack in the door and nab it with
her claws and drag it under the door to kill it.

When I turn down the bed at night she runs to lay down on the mattress next
to the turned-down comforter so I can throw the comforter over her and then
squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?", flip the cover off of her and scream,
"There's my Sammy!" [Like playing peek-a-boo with a baby.] I have to
repeat this at least a dozen times before she'll allow herself to be moved
over so I can get into bed.

When I make the bed in the morning she waits until there is just one throw
pillow left to place on the bed and runs into the hole of the missing pillow
so I can place the pillow over the hole, effectively closing her in her
hiding spot, then squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?" She will then burst
through the pillows, scattering them all over the bed, as if to say, "Here I
am! Here I am!"

There are dozens of other times throughout the day where my daily chore
includes a certain amount of playtime for Sammy.

Just sitting at my desk means I have to make room for her to lie on my lap
and suck her toe (it's too funny to see her get her toe thoroughly soaked
with spit and then laborously lick it dry when she's finished sucking it).

Ah, the joys of life with Sammy!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Irulan
December 18th 05, 03:20 AM
ah, just still a kitty at heart, isn't she? ;)
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Sammy has trained me so well!
>
> When I sit on the commode with the door open (when I'm home alone or it's
> just Ben and me), Sammy runs behind the open door and I have to play pawsy
> with her by taking the hand towel off the sink and wiggling it along the
> floor so she can stick her paw under the crack in the door and nab it with
> her claws and drag it under the door to kill it.
>
> When I turn down the bed at night she runs to lay down on the mattress
> next to the turned-down comforter so I can throw the comforter over her
> and then squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?", flip the cover off of her and
> scream, "There's my Sammy!" [Like playing peek-a-boo with a baby.] I
> have to repeat this at least a dozen times before she'll allow herself to
> be moved over so I can get into bed.
>
> When I make the bed in the morning she waits until there is just one throw
> pillow left to place on the bed and runs into the hole of the missing
> pillow so I can place the pillow over the hole, effectively closing her in
> her hiding spot, then squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?" She will then
> burst through the pillows, scattering them all over the bed, as if to say,
> "Here I am! Here I am!"
>
> There are dozens of other times throughout the day where my daily chore
> includes a certain amount of playtime for Sammy.
>
> Just sitting at my desk means I have to make room for her to lie on my lap
> and suck her toe (it's too funny to see her get her toe thoroughly soaked
> with spit and then laborously lick it dry when she's finished sucking it).
>
> Ah, the joys of life with Sammy!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Jo Firey
December 18th 05, 04:07 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Sammy has trained me so well!
>
> When I sit on the commode with the door open (when I'm home alone or it's
> just Ben and me), Sammy runs behind the open door and I have to play pawsy
> with her by taking the hand towel off the sink and wiggling it along the
> floor so she can stick her paw under the crack in the door and nab it with
> her claws and drag it under the door to kill it.
>
> When I turn down the bed at night she runs to lay down on the mattress
> next to the turned-down comforter so I can throw the comforter over her
> and then squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?", flip the cover off of her and
> scream, "There's my Sammy!" [Like playing peek-a-boo with a baby.] I
> have to repeat this at least a dozen times before she'll allow herself to
> be moved over so I can get into bed.
>
> When I make the bed in the morning she waits until there is just one throw
> pillow left to place on the bed and runs into the hole of the missing
> pillow so I can place the pillow over the hole, effectively closing her in
> her hiding spot, then squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?" She will then
> burst through the pillows, scattering them all over the bed, as if to say,
> "Here I am! Here I am!"
>
> There are dozens of other times throughout the day where my daily chore
> includes a certain amount of playtime for Sammy.
>
> Just sitting at my desk means I have to make room for her to lie on my lap
> and suck her toe (it's too funny to see her get her toe thoroughly soaked
> with spit and then laborously lick it dry when she's finished sucking it).
>
> Ah, the joys of life with Sammy!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Bet Sammy isn't missing the extended family while they are gone. More play
time with Mommy!

Jo

CatNipped
December 18th 05, 03:42 PM
"Jo Firey" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> Sammy has trained me so well!
>>
>> When I sit on the commode with the door open (when I'm home alone or it's
>> just Ben and me), Sammy runs behind the open door and I have to play
>> pawsy with her by taking the hand towel off the sink and wiggling it
>> along the floor so she can stick her paw under the crack in the door and
>> nab it with her claws and drag it under the door to kill it.
>>
>> When I turn down the bed at night she runs to lay down on the mattress
>> next to the turned-down comforter so I can throw the comforter over her
>> and then squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?", flip the cover off of her
>> and scream, "There's my Sammy!" [Like playing peek-a-boo with a baby.]
>> I have to repeat this at least a dozen times before she'll allow herself
>> to be moved over so I can get into bed.
>>
>> When I make the bed in the morning she waits until there is just one
>> throw pillow left to place on the bed and runs into the hole of the
>> missing pillow so I can place the pillow over the hole, effectively
>> closing her in her hiding spot, then squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?"
>> She will then burst through the pillows, scattering them all over the
>> bed, as if to say, "Here I am! Here I am!"
>>
>> There are dozens of other times throughout the day where my daily chore
>> includes a certain amount of playtime for Sammy.
>>
>> Just sitting at my desk means I have to make room for her to lie on my
>> lap and suck her toe (it's too funny to see her get her toe thoroughly
>> soaked with spit and then laborously lick it dry when she's finished
>> sucking it).
>>
>> Ah, the joys of life with Sammy!
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>

> Bet Sammy isn't missing the extended family while they are gone. More
> play time with Mommy!
>
> Jo

You would win that bet! The only problem is that they didn't take that
large, brown, stinky cat with them - the one whose tongue hangs out its
mouth as it *DROOLS*! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sam Nash
December 18th 05, 10:14 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Sammy has trained me so well!
>
> When I sit on the commode with the door open (when I'm home alone or it's
> just Ben and me), Sammy runs behind the open door and I have to play pawsy
> with her by taking the hand towel off the sink and wiggling it along the
> floor so she can stick her paw under the crack in the door and nab it with
> her claws and drag it under the door to kill it.
>
> When I turn down the bed at night she runs to lay down on the mattress
> next to the turned-down comforter so I can throw the comforter over her
> and then squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?", flip the cover off of her and
> scream, "There's my Sammy!" [Like playing peek-a-boo with a baby.] I
> have to repeat this at least a dozen times before she'll allow herself to
> be moved over so I can get into bed.
>
> When I make the bed in the morning she waits until there is just one throw
> pillow left to place on the bed and runs into the hole of the missing
> pillow so I can place the pillow over the hole, effectively closing her in
> her hiding spot, then squeal, "Where's my little Sammy?" She will then
> burst through the pillows, scattering them all over the bed, as if to say,
> "Here I am! Here I am!"
>
> There are dozens of other times throughout the day where my daily chore
> includes a certain amount of playtime for Sammy.
>
> Just sitting at my desk means I have to make room for her to lie on my lap
> and suck her toe (it's too funny to see her get her toe thoroughly soaked
> with spit and then laborously lick it dry when she's finished sucking it).
>
> Ah, the joys of life with Sammy!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
Another Sammy story! YAY!