PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Fleez The Scientist.

Azy
December 18th 05, 06:43 AM
Hi everyone. For those of you who enjoy Housecat Wisdom, I'm sorry I
didn't post this sooner, but I've had some PC issues recently. This
week Mr. Fleez discusses flaws in the scientific method. It's quite a
clever article that has received some interesting praise. My editor
said that it was sort of a "high brow Dave Barry" kind of article. I
can't say, as I've never actually read Dave Barry. Nonetheless, I hope
you enjoy it. :)

Cheers,
Azy.

"I freely admit that I am no scientist....It is only because of my
superior feline reasoning and an inability to develop dogmatic,
human-like philosophies that I can confidently suggest faults in the
modern scientific method." ~~Mr. Fleez
( www.housecatwisdom.blogspot.com )