PDA

View Full Version : Want to torture your cat?

jmcquown
December 18th 05, 02:00 PM
Make a chicken pot pie. Ooooh! Chicken! Persia was winding around my legs
as I put it together and she normally doesn't do that. But it was like a
magnet... oooh, mommy! It's da CHIK-EN! Thankfully, she doesn't jump on
the kitchen counters or I'd have had to thwack her with a spoon! (teasing)
She doesn't like tuna at all... but she adores chicken.

I try to stick to her prescription diet and not give her people food at all
but sometimes one just has to give in, if only to get them to leave you
alone. She got a tiny bit of chicken and some broth on her x/d food.

Just wait until I prep and roast the cornish game hens on Christmas day...
she'll go nuts :D

Jill

Sandra
December 19th 05, 09:13 AM
Poor Persia! I know how you sometimes have to give in, Memphis is a sucker
for titbits of chicken or ham, and Phoenix just has to investigate and slurp
from cereal bowls!

--
Sandra