PDA

View Full Version : Eight new pictures

Marina
December 18th 05, 05:30 PM
Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph

or

http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

CatNipped
December 18th 05, 05:50 PM
"Marina" > wrote in message
> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
> sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
>
> http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/btgjz
>
> --
> Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
> marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
> Stories and pics at http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/
> Pics at http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
> and http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

Adorable! I loved "Snooze 2"! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

Cheryl
December 18th 05, 06:35 PM
On Sun 18 Dec 2005 12:30:04p, Marina wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy
> :oP and a sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics
> starting here:

Caliban is getting so big! I just loved the pics, and the ones of
him in the clear toy bag are great, thanks for sharing! Only
thing, I wonder if there's anything here that he's *trying* to
delete??

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=901f.jpg&.src=ph

--
Cheryl

Exocat
December 18th 05, 06:37 PM
"Marina" > wrote
> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
> sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
> http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

AAAAAAAWWWWWW. how lovely!

They seem to have integrated, and to be interacting, so well. You must be
very pleased.

And Snooze 2 is particularly appealing.

I'd love to take more photos but Claudius prevents me: every time the camera
comes out he HAS to play with at, and my arm holding it, so the moment is
ruined - time and again. So I've given up, just about. 1 e-card to come.....

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Marina
December 18th 05, 06:53 PM
Cheryl wrote:

> Caliban is getting so big! I just loved the pics, and the ones of
> him in the clear toy bag are great, thanks for sharing! Only
> thing, I wonder if there's anything here that he's *trying* to
> delete??
>
> http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=901f.jpg&.src=ph

Hehe. I don't know, just thought it was so cute, that little paw
sticking out. Maybe he's trying to sabotage my bubbels game.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Kreisleriana
December 18th 05, 08:16 PM
On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:30:04 +0200, Marina >
yodeled:

>Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
>sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
>
>http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph
>
>or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

EEEEEEEEEEEK!! The paw! Those toes!!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

mlbriggs
December 18th 05, 08:23 PM
On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:30:04 +0200, Marina wrote:

> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
> sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
>
> http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

Plastic bags are not toys. Safety first!

Karen
December 18th 05, 09:03 PM
On 2005-12-18 11:30:04 -0600, Marina > said:

> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
> sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
>
> http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph

or

http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

What

a CUTE series of pictures! That really made me laugh seeing Cali toss
those toys out and curl up in the bag. What a silly boy!

polonca12000
December 18th 05, 10:40 PM
What lovely pics, thanks.
Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

Marina wrote:

> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
> sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
>
> http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph
>

> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

December 19th 05, 12:55 AM
Marina > wrote:

> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
> sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
> http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

Isn't that a Cali paw in the "Mirwash" photo? The fur on it looks much
darker than her fur.

Joyce

Marina
December 19th 05, 04:13 AM
wrote:
> Marina > wrote:
>
> > Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
> > sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
> > http://tinyurl.com/btgjz
>
> Isn't that a Cali paw in the "Mirwash" photo? The fur on it looks much
> darker than her fur.

No, it's Miranda's own paw. Caliban was nowhere near her when I took
that picture (he was snoozing behind the laptop). Mir-mir's fur is
strange that way; depending on how the light strikes it, it can look
anything from a very dark grey to almost white. If it's wet, it gets
very dark. The other day, I saw big dark patches behind her ears, got
worried, caught her and investigated. It wasn't blood, they were just
wet. Apparently, Caliban had just been washing her rather
enthusiastically. :oP

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Takayuki
December 19th 05, 05:46 AM
Marina > wrote:

wrote:
>> Marina > wrote:
>>
>> > Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
>> > sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
>> > http://tinyurl.com/btgjz
>>
>> Isn't that a Cali paw in the "Mirwash" photo? The fur on it looks much
>> darker than her fur.
>
>No, it's Miranda's own paw. Caliban was nowhere near her when I took
>that picture (he was snoozing behind the laptop). Mir-mir's fur is
>strange that way; depending on how the light strikes it, it can look
>anything from a very dark grey to almost white.

That's very interesting - in that picture, the paw looks like it's a
white mittened paw on darker fur, although Miranda is solid.

> If it's wet, it gets
>very dark. The other day, I saw big dark patches behind her ears, got
>worried, caught her and investigated. It wasn't blood, they were just
>wet. Apparently, Caliban had just been washing her rather
>enthusiastically. :oP

I'm glad to hear that washing is reciprocated. I remember it was very
one sided before - it's best to have everyone clean. :)

Marina
December 19th 05, 05:56 AM
mlbriggs wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:30:04 +0200, Marina wrote:
>

>>Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
>>sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
>>
>>http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph
>>
>>or
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/btgjz
>

> Plastic bags are not toys. Safety first!

What do you think might happen? There are no handles to get caught in.
The bag is sturdy plastic, so it can't get wrapped around him by
mistake, and it's too small anyway for Caliban to get wrapped up in it.
It has an opening that is as wide as the bag. It used to have a handle,
but Caliban pulled out one end of it, so now it's just a string attached
to the bag (and a very fun toy in itself). I don't see any danger, do you?

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Takayuki
December 19th 05, 06:03 AM
Marina > wrote:
>mlbriggs wrote:
>> Plastic bags are not toys. Safety first!
>
>What do you think might happen? There are no handles to get caught in.
>The bag is sturdy plastic, so it can't get wrapped around him by
>mistake, and it's too small anyway for Caliban to get wrapped up in it.
>It has an opening that is as wide as the bag. It used to have a handle,
>but Caliban pulled out one end of it, so now it's just a string attached
>to the bag (and a very fun toy in itself). I don't see any danger, do you?

That seems to be a type of plastic bag that's made to hold its shape,
so I assume it isn't any more dangerous than a paper bag or a shower
curtain?

Susan M
December 19th 05, 06:39 AM
Yikes - they are adorable! The paw around the screen is hillarious and the
snoozing pics are priceless!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Marina" > wrote in message
> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
> sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:
>
> http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/btgjz
>
> --
> Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
> marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
> Stories and pics at http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/
> Pics at http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
> and http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

JB
December 19th 05, 02:59 PM
In >,
Marina > shouted to everyone in earshot,
>Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and a
>sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting here:

ACK! I've always thought that Caliban is ferociously cute, and he's
not doing anything to change my mind. Great pics!

Jeff

Monique Y. Mudama
December 19th 05, 07:20 PM
On 2005-12-18, Marina penned:
> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP
> and a sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics
> starting here:
>
> http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

It's just so funny seeing Cal in the bag!

They're both very cute.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

badwilson
December 20th 05, 02:29 AM
Marina wrote:
> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and
> a sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting
> here:
> http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

Great pics, as always :-) I love the little paw one, reminds me of this
one:
http://tinyurl.com/bt2f8
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Marina
December 20th 05, 05:27 AM
badwilson wrote:

> Great pics, as always :-) I love the little paw one, reminds me of this
> one:
> http://tinyurl.com/bt2f8

Yes, I thought about that one when I saw that paw.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

December 20th 05, 07:23 AM
badwilson > wrote:

> Great pics, as always :-) I love the little paw one, reminds me of this
> one:
> http://tinyurl.com/bt2f8

Oh yeah, I love that one. It definitely looks like he's up to nothing
good.

Joyce

SuzQ
December 20th 05, 11:11 PM
Marina wrote:
> Some new pictures of the kitties, including Caliban as boytoy :oP and
> a sleeping place that Caliban inherited from Frank. Pics starting
> here:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=fc23.jpg&.src=ph

> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/btgjz

Great pics, as always :-) I love the little paw one, reminds me of this
one:
http://tinyurl.com/bt2f8
--
Britta
Love the paw pics. I remember the Vino pawpic. With a kit like Caliban you
don't need a tv for entertainmeent. He looks so cute sleeping behind your
laptop.
Suz&Spicey