PDA

View Full Version : Jack takes a ride

December 18th 05, 06:53 PM
Now, Jack is definitely a wild, woolly hoolikitten. And he is
apparently very happy with his recent adult kitty teeth.

We were letting he and Kate run around the apartment last night. We
had just gotten our tree for the season up, but so far, they're
leaving it alone.

I was walking downstairs from the bathroom. Now, I tend to like to
wear long skirts and dresses. Hate trying to fit into pants, and
dresses and skirts just feel much more comfortable to me. So I have
on a really nice (from Goodwill nice, but nice) long black dress with
a huge flowing bottom that drags on the stairs as I walk down them.

I hadn't taken two steps before there is a little black-and-white
kitten, i.e., Jack, with his teeth sunk into the hem of my dress,
following me all the way down the stairs.

He seemed to enjoy the ride ;-)

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~summer/index.htm (genealogy)
Animals in Movies Website)

jmcquown
December 18th 05, 07:35 PM
wrote:
> Now, Jack is definitely a wild, woolly hoolikitten. And he is
> apparently very happy with his recent adult kitty teeth.
>
> We were letting he and Kate run around the apartment last night. We
> had just gotten our tree for the season up, but so far, they're
> leaving it alone.
>
> I was walking downstairs from the bathroom. Now, I tend to like to
> wear long skirts and dresses. Hate trying to fit into pants, and
> dresses and skirts just feel much more comfortable to me. So I have
> on a really nice (from Goodwill nice, but nice) long black dress with
> a huge flowing bottom that drags on the stairs as I walk down them.
>
> I hadn't taken two steps before there is a little black-and-white
> kitten, i.e., Jack, with his teeth sunk into the hem of my dress,
> following me all the way down the stairs.
>
> He seemed to enjoy the ride ;-)
>
> Ginger-lyn

LOL! I'll bet he did! I can only imagine my calm and mostly collected
(occasional zoomie) Persia as a kitten. I, too, prefer dresses (long ones)
to pants, except for the occasional lounge around sweats. I'd rather wear a
sundress around the house (in the summer, obviously) than shorts or anything
like that. Dresses have long (heheh) gotten a bad rap but I find them very
comfortable.

Jill

Kreisleriana
December 18th 05, 08:20 PM
On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:53:26 GMT, yodeled:

>Now, Jack is definitely a wild, woolly hoolikitten. And he is
>apparently very happy with his recent adult kitty teeth.
>
>We were letting he and Kate run around the apartment last night. We
>had just gotten our tree for the season up, but so far, they're
>leaving it alone.
>
>I was walking downstairs from the bathroom. Now, I tend to like to
>wear long skirts and dresses. Hate trying to fit into pants, and
>dresses and skirts just feel much more comfortable to me. So I have
>on a really nice (from Goodwill nice, but nice) long black dress with
>a huge flowing bottom that drags on the stairs as I walk down them.
>
>I hadn't taken two steps before there is a little black-and-white
>kitten, i.e., Jack, with his teeth sunk into the hem of my dress,
>following me all the way down the stairs.
>
>He seemed to enjoy the ride ;-)
>
>Ginger-lyn

AAAK! Stinky used to do that! LOL

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Marina
December 19th 05, 04:40 AM
wrote:

> I hadn't taken two steps before there is a little black-and-white
> kitten, i.e., Jack, with his teeth sunk into the hem of my dress,
> following me all the way down the stairs.
>
> He seemed to enjoy the ride ;-)

LOL!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi