PDA

View Full Version : Kissamouse card

ann791
December 19th 05, 10:43 PM
Samwise here. My secretary didn't have time to do all the kissamouse cards.
I is sending everyone a Ecard. I fergot to add my sisters names to the card,
Cinnamon & Abby. It is from them too.

Go to http://www.actioncat.com/ The card number is
1217143327213831
Samwise

Note from Mommy: I had so much work in my store to get done for Christmas I
just didn't have time to do them all. Sorry if I missed you but, I did enjoy
recieving all the cards.
see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Marina
December 20th 05, 04:24 AM
ann791 wrote:
> Samwise here. My secretary didn't have time to do all the kissamouse cards.
> I is sending everyone a Ecard. I fergot to add my sisters names to the card,
> Cinnamon & Abby. It is from them too.
>
> Go to http://www.actioncat.com/ The card number is
> 1217143327213831
> Samwise
>
> Note from Mommy: I had so much work in my store to get done for Christmas I
> just didn't have time to do them all. Sorry if I missed you but, I did enjoy
> recieving all the cards.

Thank you Samwise. What a very nice card, and especially the stamp.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi