PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Most bizzarre thing you've seen

Yowie
December 21st 05, 10:21 AM
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

Enfilade
December 21st 05, 01:48 PM
Yowie wrote:
> I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
>
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
> (PG rated, but has sound)
>
> Anyone got any other weird things?
>
> Yowie

What worries me is that I'm sure that is only one in a series....the
guy takes Japanese songs, "translates" them not into what they mean but
what they sort of sound like, adds pop culture images
and...yeah....there's one with flying harrypotter heads too.

--Fil

Mark Edwards
December 21st 05, 02:05 PM
No cluons were harmed when "Yowie"
> wrote:
>I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
>
>http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
>(PG rated, but has sound)
>
>Anyone got any other weird things?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shrew.php

Not quite as bizarre as yatta (I liked it!), but definitely bizarre.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Adrian
December 21st 05, 02:17 PM
Yowie wrote:
> I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
>
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
> (PG rated, but has sound)
>
> Anyone got any other weird things?
>
> Yowie

I think someone's got too much time on their hands. ;o)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Denise Clere
December 21st 05, 08:30 PM
my husband *snicker*

--
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO LOVE CATS,FOR THEY SHALL NEVER BE LONELY
"Yowie" > wrote in message
>I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
>
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
> (PG rated, but has sound)
>
> Anyone got any other weird things?
>
> Yowie

December 21st 05, 10:55 PM
Mark Edwards > wrote:

> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shrew.php
> Not quite as bizarre as yatta (I liked it!), but definitely bizarre.

A completely blank screen?? That's all I got for this one!

December 21st 05, 10:56 PM
Yowie > wrote:

> I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php

If we spoke Japanese, it might make more sense...

Joyce

Yoj
December 22nd 05, 03:36 AM
"Yowie" > wrote in message
> I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
>
> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
> (PG rated, but has sound)
>
> Anyone got any other weird things?
>
> Yowie

Nothing that would even come close. ;-)

Joy

Yoj
December 22nd 05, 03:37 AM
> wrote in message
> Yowie > wrote:
>
> > I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
> > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
>
> If we spoke Japanese, it might make more sense...
>
> Joyce

Somehow I doubt it. ;-)

Joy

Jane
December 22nd 05, 06:32 PM
In article >,
Yowie > wrote:
>I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
>
>http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
>(PG rated, but has sound)
>
>Anyone got any other weird things?
>
>Yowie

Totally bizarre. Imagine what his life would be like if he used that
creative energy at work? lol Heck, maybe he does.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Kreisleriana
December 22nd 05, 07:24 PM
On 21 Dec 2005 22:56:34 GMT, yodeled:

>Yowie > wrote:
>
> > I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
> > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
>
>If we spoke Japanese, it might make more sense...
>
>Joyce

Nope, I don't think so.

See: www.engrish.com

Theresa