PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from Speckles

JBHajos
December 21st 05, 12:33 PM
Speckles meows a thank-you for all the wonderful support she got from
the Group, both during her ordeal and after she rallied. She's doing
very well; I'm still amazed at her quick turnaround. Thursday night
she was so listless and limp, I held out little hope for her. After
nearly two months of misery, she's my little sweetie again. She's
scarfing down her food - and keeping it - so I'm hopeful she'll regain
some weight. She had lost four pounds which is quite a lot for a
normally 10-pound cat. She's a walking bag of bones.

I, too, thank you all for the caring and concern. The power of purr
is indeed remarkable. I just wish it could be 100% for *all* the sick
kitties. Our purrs continue for each and every one.

Jeanne

kilikini
December 21st 05, 12:42 PM
"JBHajos" > wrote in message
> Speckles meows a thank-you for all the wonderful support she got from
> the Group, both during her ordeal and after she rallied. She's doing
> very well; I'm still amazed at her quick turnaround. Thursday night
> she was so listless and limp, I held out little hope for her. After
> nearly two months of misery, she's my little sweetie again. She's
> scarfing down her food - and keeping it - so I'm hopeful she'll regain
> some weight. She had lost four pounds which is quite a lot for a
> normally 10-pound cat. She's a walking bag of bones.
>
> I, too, thank you all for the caring and concern. The power of purr
> is indeed remarkable. I just wish it could be 100% for *all* the sick
> kitties. Our purrs continue for each and every one.
>
> Jeanne

Yay! Congratulations to you and Speckles! Maybe it was partly the Xmas
cards, too????

kili

polonca12000
December 21st 05, 08:16 PM
Continued purrs and best wishes for Speckles,
Polonca and Soncek

JBHajos wrote:

> Speckles meows a thank-you for all the wonderful support she got from
> the Group, both during her ordeal and after she rallied. She's doing
> very well; I'm still amazed at her quick turnaround. Thursday night
> she was so listless and limp, I held out little hope for her. After
> nearly two months of misery, she's my little sweetie again. She's
> scarfing down her food - and keeping it - so I'm hopeful she'll regain
> some weight. She had lost four pounds which is quite a lot for a
> normally 10-pound cat. She's a walking bag of bones.
>
> I, too, thank you all for the caring and concern. The power of purr
> is indeed remarkable. I just wish it could be 100% for *all* the sick
> kitties. Our purrs continue for each and every one.
>
> Jeanne

Julie Cook
December 21st 05, 09:47 PM
JBHajos wrote:

> Speckles meows a thank-you for all the wonderful support she got from
> the Group, both during her ordeal and after she rallied.

We are so happy that Speckles rallied this past weekend. I checked the
group multiple times over the weekend in fear of a RB post from you. We
will continue to send purrs that Speckles continues to do well into the
New Year.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

December 21st 05, 11:51 PM
JBHajos > wrote:

> Speckles meows a thank-you for all the wonderful support she got from
> the Group, both during her ordeal and after she rallied. She's doing
> very well; I'm still amazed at her quick turnaround. Thursday night
> she was so listless and limp, I held out little hope for her. After
> nearly two months of misery, she's my little sweetie again. She's
> scarfing down her food - and keeping it - so I'm hopeful she'll regain
> some weight.

That's wonderful - I'm so glad to hear it!

Joyce - sending out some kitty-fattening purrs